3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gradus82 24.05.21 02:57 am

Achievement Questions (Borderlands 2)

Good day. Several questions have arisen. Who received the achievements:
1. The blood-bleeding bastion. Find 5 missing keys. Found one in the car, I can't find the rest.
2. The fortress of blood-bleeding. Give no mercy. What is the splinter group? Where to looking for?
3. The fortress of blood-bleeding. Go round. How to throw it into a whirlpool. A melee strike, a grenade?
4. Steam and electricity. Raid. If I didn't manage to kill in 10 minutes, can I replay it?
Thank you.
76 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golden Phoenix 24.05.21

nik64
Okay, ATP for your help! )) As it was said in the movie "The Diamond Arm" - "LET'S SEARCH !!!" )))

M
Mr.Zadrot89 24.05.21

It turns out that there are still some treasures in the Leviathan's lair! That's just how to get there, the body of the dead leviathan is not there, I fall into the void ... Who knows who got into the secret room after passing the Captain Scarlett DLC, help!)

n
nik64 24.05.21

Mr.Zadrot89 is
given a task from the "Treasures of the Sands" bulletin board

n
nik64 24.05.21

You should have been here anyway, since you killed Leviathan.

G
Golden Phoenix 24.05.21

Mr.
Zadrot89 has already published an almost complete manual on wikia, in particular about leviathan - http://ru.borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9B%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0% B2% D0% BE_% D0% 9B% D0% B5% D0% B2% D0% B8% D0% B0% D1% 84% D0% B0% D0% BD% D0% B0

I don’t use it myself, but ok general development is interesting)) how inventive our Russian people are))))

n
nik64 24.05.21

Everything is licked from American videos, and his ingenuity has nothing to do with it. When playing the first version, they knew about it.

M
Mr.Zadrot89 24.05.21

Yes, I stupidly entered this room after the murder of Levi, somehow I didn’t look closely, well, I didn’t notice the catch, let's say, and left this room. Then, after reading the badass ranki, I realized that there was a treasure in this room. Well, okay, right now, my hands will reach, I'll try to get there again. Thank you!) That video on wikia, it turns out that it does not plow, you can see it for yourself, it is at the bottom of the page.

n
nik64 24.05.21

Mr.Zadrot89
Everything works. Click view on You Tube.

G
Golden Phoenix 24.05.21

nik64
Well, whoever licked what from where, I don't know, I won't lie)) By the way, the same American videos could well have been made by our emigrants, they only posted them there (at least the voice acting is Russian))) So whatever you want , but the Russian people are the most inventive (especially in terms of freebies)))))

G
Golden Phoenix 24.05.21

Mr.Zadrot89
You click on the video, an external link to YouTube opens in this window !!! Click on the line "View on You Tube" - go to YouTube and look there for detailed instructions on how to get into the treasury))

n
nik64 24.05.21

Golden Phoenix
I already wrote that as soon as Scarlett came out, a video appeared, and see the date when Kvodan posted. As for the voice acting, he makes the video himself. He also posted Evil smesh, and if you look at the English version of the You tube of its activation, then everything works, in his video he did not indicate this detail, so they shout - they fixed it. As for the treasuries, again, complete bullshit. As it does not go (on the video), so 2-3 oranges, but as others start farming, they cry that there is no nichrome. Prescribes the probability of falling out and all the cases, while others - worry. This is ingenuity))

G
Golden Phoenix 24.05.21

nik64
Okay, I will not argue (especially since I do not have complete information about this) - and the topic is not about that all the same !!! ))

And on the subject of a question: how to feed Master Gee to the worms? a couple of times it somehow happened by chance, but I still don't understand how exactly this can be done?

n
nik64 24.05.21

Golden Phoenix
When you take down the shield, just kill the moment the worms come out. He himself got caught on this, thinking what to feed - without shooting at him, and luring worms into belching. And he should not be in the protective field (when he throws it out) And if you still haven't caught Tumba and Pimon, then go to the simple walkthrough (always there) on v.1.4.0

M
Mr.Zadrot89 24.05.21

I found a treasure, thanks :) I got good plasma throwers, before that there were few of them. Then someone was talking about Evil Smesher, but what is it about him? the damage is small, like an ordinary rifle bargaining. And master ji, it is necessary to kill worms when he is next to worth it?

A
Akuev 24.05.21

Good day. I'm playing recently. It is impossible to kill Karliplui before he calls for help. Maybe someone will tell you the approach?

T
Transformer9365 24.05.21

I go through symbiosis and Karlipluy just disappeared the circle where he should be there, but there is no Karlipluy (Help please