3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gradus82 24.05.21 02:57 am

Achievement Questions (Borderlands 2)

Good day. Several questions have arisen. Who received the achievements:
1. The blood-bleeding bastion. Find 5 missing keys. Found one in the car, I can't find the rest.
2. The fortress of blood-bleeding. Give no mercy. What is the splinter group? Where to looking for?
3. The fortress of blood-bleeding. Go round. How to throw it into a whirlpool. A melee strike, a grenade?
4. Steam and electricity. Raid. If I didn't manage to kill in 10 minutes, can I replay it?
Thank you.
76 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gradus82 24.05.21

It is impossible to make a screen from the game. Black screen. :(

g
gudja27 24.05.21

dude), I already read your message, did as you wrote, thank you so much, + you

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

Health!

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

Good day. We are trying to complete the next achievements:
1. Kill Pimon and Tumba in 10 seconds. I found videos on YouTube, but it's not clear there. Are they nearby? Need to kill both of them in 10 seconds? Time is counted from the moment a shot is fired at anyone? Together they found only Tumba, went alone - no one was there. Maybe they both appear when four of you play?
2. To dock the tie. How to do I found, but this Donkey Mong disappeared from me, does not appear.
If anyone passed, please unsubscribe.

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

Another off-topic question. When will these * fucking translators release the Russian version of the Scarlet and Torgus add-ons? Does anyone know the date?

M
MARODER1 24.05.21

Gradus82
Donkey Mong appears when you leave the hyperion arena (it is located near the "robot who wanted to be human") You need to run up to him very quickly, a tie weighs on his neck, you need to press F and that's it.

N
Nevazhno260 24.05.21

Guys, tell me I do the quest Where Angels Fear to Tread (Where Angels Fear to Tread) I poke at the bunker, the loading is in progress, and nothing more. what's the matter?

n
nik64 24.05.21

there is a feeling that the donkey walks only during the day)) when I see him a little, as for the tie, it is necessary to press not F but E.
Nevazhno260
another bug, re-enter.

But such a question for the Sawtooths to reach the hawk's nest in 2 minutes did not find the video If anyone did scribble pliz The only achievement
that was not made Gradus82
translations laid out a long time ago

N
Nevazhno260 24.05.21

nik64 restarted, does not channel ...

n
nik64 24.05.21

we had a couple of times, then the piece of iron froze while we were guarding it, then the shield did not open in the hero's gorge, etc.

N
Nevazhno260 24.05.21

I generally just show the loading and everything when I poked it on the bunker, no matter how long you wait, it loads something.

_
_DooM_ 24.05.21

Nevazhno260 Have
you tried to keep the button pressed?

n
nik64 24.05.21

Well, then save the saves and reinstall the game ((

n
nik64 24.05.21

the people who set fire to all 10 totems in the frostbitten gorge (I can't sleep) the
first 2 immediately at the entrance
3rd as you move along the signs at the exit from the tunnel
4th after a couple of meters (crazy ones climb out)
5th at the entrance to the last fire
6th after a couple of meters
7th from the right below (under the bridge)
8th at the exit (we go to Lilith)
9th where the monster climbs Zeda,
no matter how paraphrased the data task was found

N
NeverBackDown 24.05.21

nik64
You have to be quite a drug addict to try to set fire to "moments".

n
nik64 24.05.21

a mistake in writing a quest does not lose its meaning for normal people (unlike you)
specially corrected for you (it looks like not only your hands are crooked, but also sawdust instead of brains)

N
NeverBackDown 24.05.21

nik64
Do not blame your mistakes on another person. At least separate the commas, ignoramus.

n
nik64 24.05.21

NeverBackDown Do you
also write grammar through cheats?
Actually, the question is on the assignment, and not about ...

Especially for you I fixed it))
The topic can be closed - 10th found

A
Alexxxandos 24.05.21

By the way, Exton's turret shoots cameras in Perspective itself if they are in its line of sight. And a rat stuck in time can be reached with a rubberized grenade through a hole.

D
Dante Explosion 24.05.21

I still have one question)
where to find the fucking Jenkins ?!