3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spiny 24.05.21 03:09 am

Well, how do you like ME LE? (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

I can't say a lot yet, but they did something with the shooting. The shooting somehow seemed to have changed a little, but somehow it is more pleasant for me. Or did I come up with something for myself? The graphics are tightened up, but don't wait for the 21-year-old graphics, because it's still the same ME, but with improved textures and new effects added. However, some have shiny hair, and Ambassador Udina ... What was done to him? He's not just like that with me ???
Spoiler
80 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 24.05.21

Spiny wrote:
I can't say a lot yet, but they did something with the shooting.
Well, as it has long been known that the shooting and gameplay mechanics in the first part were reworked, this was repeatedly sorted out in the announcements and news xD

S
Spiny 24.05.21

.Chiken
Well, I didn't really follow. I just waited. Something like they wrote here on PG about shooting, but I'm not one of those who guess on the coffee grounds. And nowadays there are a lot of fortune-tellers, almost every 2nd news about a game is a fake. I live easier, I'm waiting for the game to come out. I knew what to expect and I'm not particularly surprised, except the shine of the hair ... and in general Udina. Now he's some kind of makeup: D

x
xStriiim 24.05.21

Spiny
Well, a man looked like without taking off his hat in sunny weather, what is his now, like a pitchfork?)

D
DarkenHawk 24.05.21

xStriiim
What kind of headwear is this? Pilot or what?))))))

S
SD-061 24.05.21

Better to go through old versions with alot mod. At least the lighting was not touched there. In the remaster, the first part has lost all the charm, everything is somehow overexposed.

S
Silencer777 24.05.21

So they shoved Denuveau there secretly) that's a shame))

S
Sogiking 24.05.21

SD-061
after alot and meitum or whatever it is, it is more pleasant to play in the remaster, if only because everything goes much smoother, it is better to let the shaman play with the remaster than vice versa.

M
Marsj 24.05.21

Spiny wrote:
However, some have shiny hair, and Ambassador Udina ... What did they do to him?
Waxed and made up. The artists did their makeup in their own image.

d
dilat 24.05.21

Marsj
Wax? Recognizing the style of Dragon Age Inquisition

B
Bomber 24.05.21

Silencer777
What's with Denuvo? explain

S
Silencer777 24.05.21

I found out that the AVX game requires instructions. A game that is 14 years old? Here are the clowns ...

S
Seth 24.05.21

Kh.A.L.T.U.R.A -KH.A.L.T.U.R.A -KH.A.L.T.U.R.A

S
Sogiking 24.05.21

Seth
and on the facts?)

S
Seth 24.05.21

Sogiking
The game is definitely not worth the money for which they will buy adjacent. Asking for a new game.

S
Sogiking 24.05.21

Sif
well, for 3500 it would be really stupid to take it, but 2600 with a subscription and a bundle is quite

d
dilat 24.05.21

Silencer777
Moreover, there is also Denuvo. I am silent that the game statues when the camera is turned quickly (first part), although Origin's overlay is disabled. To a heap, I personally do not remove helmets from

Sogiking party members .
I generally took Play Pro for 1k by subscription, the toad strangles for an old game to give such a full price

M
Molot343 24.05.21

dilat
There is no denuva

d
dilat 24.05.21

Molot343 The
executable weighs 300 MB, dudes with cs.rin also write about it

S
Sogiking 01.06.21

I graduated from the first, not badly so they tried to revive the first part. But what I did not expect was the careless attitude to the cutscenes in the second, the usual upscale, against the restored first part, it looks wild, just like Mafia 2 after the remake of the first, an incorrect comparison, of course, but ...
Why is everything so bad? (

S
Skrepy_Coco 01.06.21

voice acting just call