3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spiny 24.05.21 03:09 am

Well, how do you like ME LE? (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

I can't say a lot yet, but they did something with the shooting. The shooting somehow seemed to have changed a little, but somehow it is more pleasant for me. Or did I come up with something for myself? The graphics are tightened up, but don't wait for the 21-year-old graphics, because it's still the same ME, but with improved textures and new effects added. However, some have shiny hair, and Ambassador Udina ... What was done to him? He's not just like that with me ???
Spoiler
80 Comments
Sort by:
B
BDmitriy 12.07.21

xStriiim
Snipers shoot in different ways - some with one shot, some with a burst (in the original, all shot one shot at a time). Removed the rocking camera when zooming a sniper. Binding weapons to classes ... Added hit effect (cross). For me, these are notable changes in shooting in general, not to mention some altered sounds of

Shooting of limbs? Where is it?

l
look-look 12.07.21

Slavicus
andromeda is a dregs, mass effect is a plot, a choice, but what about andromeda, examine 100 thousand areas ???
find 99 characters ??? the plot is not at all, the faces are stone, the heroes are not spelled out, the music is so much for itself
and the graphics of the norms and all
this is the same as the cyberpant, the world is beautiful and empty, but at least there is a plot and then the game is scolded) because of dead world, so here he is generally a corpse)

S
Sorgaras 23.07.21

Very much an amateur, the first part is about nothing at all. Take at least empty planets with identical buildings.
Most likely they did it through copying - pasting as in a paint. It doesn't look like a remaster, I had to finish off the graphonium with mods and reshaids.

S
Silencer777 19.08.21

Himself personally only outplayed in 2 part of the masses already at a conscious age and norms. But replaying in the 3rd took nafig in half. The plot has become worse, the dialogues are poorer, the whole game is continuous skirmishes (which are more than in Call of Duty). In general, my IMHO of the entire trilogy is the most interesting part 2. And so 10 years ago I replayed the entire trilogy more than once. As for the 1st part - I demolished the game even earlier than halfway (as for me it is too outdated and the grafon does not save here).

U
UltraRedison 19.08.21

Silencer777
The second, like the third, began to copy Gears of War, and the first is the RPG that fans were waiting for in the sequel, in the end they were given a shooter with ripples and it's not about the graphics, but about the story (in all parts it is mediocre, like the animation ), especially since all three stories are synchronized

S
Silencer777 19.08.21

UltraRedison
Didn't play Gear of War myself. But in part 2, I liked the tasks of the companions - each has its own interesting story. They were well developed. And the ending of the game (and not only) will depend on how you interacted with them. Isn't this an RPG? Where is something like this in 1 or 3 parts? And as for copying, all the developers copy something from others, and this is not bad if the game turns out to be successful.

R
RaptoR BTR 19.08.21

I am as a fan of this trilogy, which by the way I went through 5 times each part. I want to say that the remaster turned out to be very bad, and that's putting it mildly. In fact, nothing has been done. Quickie 3.5 out of 10

A
ARANKARA 31.08.21

In the label for Mass Effect 2 - Legendary Edition - "... Win64 MassEffect2.exe there should be inscriptions. Someone put it out, otherwise my game does not start !!!"

k
kolinmah 14.09.21

saa0891 Is
there a Russian voice acting for the 3rd part?

Z
Zorianin 18.09.21

kolinmah wrote:
Is there a Russian voice acting for the 3rd part?
no, as for the 2nd. Only for 1st there is

b
butcher69 18.09.21

General impressions - KHALTURA.

V
Vanhell 28.10.21

Part 3 is not so bad, it's a pity that they had a split of opinions in the company and the plot turned to a different place, but overall the game is excellent, because then comes Andromeda, Karl, Andromeda is there, it's like gothic 4 - a joke of humor

C
Checkmate 03.11.21

RaptoR BTR
Agree - BADGE!

G
GoliafJx 09.12.21

The remake came out rather weak, but I definitely recommend it for those unfamiliar with the series. I myself used to ride pirates and now I decided to buy, and in incentive they also brought achievements. While I go through 1 hour and I caught such a bagulin =)))
Spoiler

S
SpacePRedator014 09.12.21

I started to play the first part, dropped it somewhere in 3-4 hours, because the atmosphere in the first part is completely ruined, the game looks more like the tricks of modders than some at least sensible remaster. Yes, they improved shooting, but honestly, the game needs much more than just improving shooting, the combat mechanics are very old and with new graphics the game looks more like an indie than a serious game from a major publisher and the original is forgivable, the original looks like 2008 and the atmosphere cool, but here, this is a complete hack, I generally expected a remake, and not the usual pull-up of textures and reworked shooting, but got this, completely breaking the atmosphere of the 2008 game, a mod who bought and even more praises you, I wish you to get a PC on where only Gulmen works, you just sponsor this hack and give EA a reason to do another hack

K
Keks 09.01.22

My acquaintance with the series began with a remake. The first and second parts passed in one breath in a few days. But the passage of the third was delayed for months, tk. I just couldn't bring myself to finish it. The plot merged sharply in it, after ME2. In the first half of the game, you need to know in advance the exact sequence of missions, otherwise a good outcome will not be achieved and some characters will die. And this was a very big minus of ME 3, because of it I had to start the game again three times. At the very end, you cannot skip the cutscenes and skip the dialogues that last for several minutes. I wanted to see what would happen in another election in a conversation with the Ghost. And well, the game makes me watch it all over again several times.
Only in the third part I encountered some bugs.
Then Shepard's hands twist:

That Grunt at some point became all green:

And that's not all. It happened that the textures of enemies were stretched over the entire location. Completed tasks were highlighted in yellow as active. The ghost could not be persuaded to shoot himself, although in conversation with him she always chose the blue option. And the ending with Shepard's last breath did not start, although all the conditions for this were met. Probably sometimes the scripts associated with the tasks did not work.
Of course, there are disadvantages in both 2 and 1 parts. For example, the most boring, but obligatory part of collecting resources in ME 2. And running around large, essentially empty locations in ME 1.
I only have to get acquainted with the andromeda, but judging by the reviews, now I don't even know if it's worth starting or that's it. skip this part.

A
Aleeeeez 04.05.22

Well, as for me, the remake turned out to be quite good, especially for the first part. Of course, one can argue about the second and third, all the same, I noticed only small changes in them, and that's it, nothing special. But, I'd rather replay this trilogy 20 more times than play Andromeda again.

a
awareness of greatness 26.01.23

The first part is outdated for everyone, but someone manages to call it a remake, knowing full well that this is a remaster, the textures have changed, no more, the first time you go through the first part, you have pleasant impressions, other times it's stuffy, in absolutely everything except the plot

m
mxin 26.01.23

Today I just downloaded, played the first part, and did not find in the graphics settings the graininess of the image that I loved so much :(

a
awareness of greatness 26.01.23

mxin
And she is there:
Spoiler