3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spiny 24.05.21 03:09 am

Well, how do you like ME LE? (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

I can't say a lot yet, but they did something with the shooting. The shooting somehow seemed to have changed a little, but somehow it is more pleasant for me. Or did I come up with something for myself? The graphics are tightened up, but don't wait for the 21-year-old graphics, because it's still the same ME, but with improved textures and new effects added. However, some have shiny hair, and Ambassador Udina ... What was done to him? He's not just like that with me ???
Spoiler
80 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bomber 19.06.21

In_o_l_l_k_a
in 2 and 3 at least should have tightened the textures, this already very much transforms the game.
where there used to be soapy faces of incomprehensible aliens, now you can see the features of their appearance, this greatly adds to the atmosphere.

Spoiler

s
saa0891 19.06.21

The first part pleased me in terms of the picture, if we compare even with the same mod for MEUITM textures, the Legendary Edition still looks better, not only due to textures, but due to the fact that it is not as dark in terms of lighting as it was in the original, there are small bugs during cut scenes, models can spin, in general, the picture is definitely pleased, they will slowly pass.
Despite the fact that I have already passed it a bunch of times, everything is very happy (I just envy those who will pass the trilogy for the first time), it is a pity that Biovars have long been merged and are not able to produce something like that.
The photo mode, again, pleased, but in the original it was also possible to put a mod, but here everything was originally without dancing with a tambourine.
In terms of combat, there are no cardinal improvements, it seemed to me that the game was simplified, the enemies die faster, maybe I just forgot how it was in the original.

Spoiler

w
world737ofwar 19.06.21

segasher

I can't figure out how to enable voice acting with subtitles. Show me Pliz !!!

s
saa0891 19.06.21

world737ofwar
On pirate it turns on like this

w
world737ofwar 19.06.21

saa0891
And after the last patch, it should somehow switch normally ...

So I'm trying to understand ...

D
Dark_AssassinUA 19.06.21

world737ofwar
in the launcher settings select

s
segasher 19.06.21

world737ofwar
In the launcher settings, select the Russian language, and below the English voice acting "on"

s
segasher 19.06.21

w
world737ofwar 19.06.21

THANK YOU !!!

G
Georgiis 28.06.21

It was terribly upsetting when you go to the perfect ending, and in order to gain the necessary points for the day, you had to play on insane difficulty. When in the final I skipped with this, I almost flew to the andromeda on a butt thrust. Here seriously the whole trilogy collected an army of all measured, all the books, flags, artifacts delivered to everyone, saved everyone, no one died except for those characters who, according to the plot, should die.
I had to download the save editor and add 1000 points. But the effect is not the same as from the first passage when I already saw all the cutscenes. This is the food that touched me.

B
BDmitriy 28.06.21

Georgiis
Points of what? Experience? If we are talking about him, then at the easiest he is typed with a bang, like the points of the Hero / Renegade (with the exception of the 1st part, it was level 56 (in theory, with Pinnacle Station it could be 60))

G
Georgiis 28.06.21

BDmitriy
No, military resource points. I seemed to have an average difficulty. 6900 max was removed from all side missions and additional. And I read about the complexity on the site, when I figured out what the problem was and how to dial 7800.

B
BDmitriy 28.06.21

Georgiis
This is still in the process. Let's see what I have here (playing on the narrative). In the original, on a pirate with a modified "coalesced" dofiga was quietly stuffed

i
ilyush 28.06.21

Took the game by subscription. Impressions: a very weak remake. I ran the first part in 6 hours, because I could not stand such an outdated mechanic. In fact, they pulled a beautiful picture onto the old physics of 2007, maybe it's not very noticeable from the video, but when you play it yourself it feels very distinct and spoils the whole impression. Well, Mass Effect 2 before that took place 3 times. Once again I thought to go through, but I did not see any differences at all from the original. And the series itself is so class. Maybe when the feeling of nostalgia rushes over stronger, I will go through parts 2 and 3 again. Verdict: Not worth your money and time. But if you have not played the series before, but for some reason wanted to (after 10 years), then it is better to take this edition, because of the convenient launcher in general.

B
BDmitriy 28.06.21

ilyush
This is a remaster

B
BDmitriy 28.06.21

Georgiis
Now there is Tessia and a side-piece with the Cerberus cipher. Already 7854. Difficulty "Narration". This means that he did not fulfill everything / did not save everyone, etc.
Spoiler

UPD: why are there so many disadvantages, dear?

d
demon 33251 28.06.21

While ME LE is worse than the original trilogy, tk. there are a lot of mods on the original, there are even mods like DLC, besides, with them you can also raise the graphics and the picture will be better

S
Slavicus 28.06.21

Well, here I went through this trilogy. Yes, for a long time, but I'm not a special gamer or just not a nerd. What can I say - in general, I liked the games, it's a pity that the voice acting is only in the first part. But I remained unconvinced - Andromeda is better. As a shooter, first of all, and I like the open world in games. It's stupid to talk about the schedule - of course it's better in Andromeda, but it's newer.

O
Old Salted Crab 04.07.21

Georgiis
At the end of the game I have accumulated 8199 points. I think here the actions from the previous parts also influenced a little.

x
xStriiim 12.07.21

So far, nothing special., Let's see what happens next. I then bought into the comments on the first part, like the shooting became cooler. But there is nothing like that, everything is just as sadly depressing. There is no feeling of being hit, everyone is dying in the same sad manner, everyone is the same armored. It seems that only the sounds have changed, and the look. And so, all the same piupiu mechanics. But I still love the masses. When I played, I always dreamed of getting to the third part, where there is a feeling that you are carrying a weapon, shooting off limbs, sounds of shots, etc.