3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spiny 24.05.21 03:09 am

Well, how do you like ME LE? (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

I can't say a lot yet, but they did something with the shooting. The shooting somehow seemed to have changed a little, but somehow it is more pleasant for me. Or did I come up with something for myself? The graphics are tightened up, but don't wait for the 21-year-old graphics, because it's still the same ME, but with improved textures and new effects added. However, some have shiny hair, and Ambassador Udina ... What was done to him? He's not just like that with me ???
Spoiler
80 Comments
Sort by:
P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 01.06.21

And Udina's lips are blue !!!

D
Darksider354 01.06.21

Well, in principle, the rules, even good, but it would be better if the biovar were transferred to ue4, otherwise everything is a little soapy and the ue3 graph is completely outdated.

S
SF6W 01.06.21

Sogiking
It seems like not only cutscenes. I started ME2 and there was a problem that the resolution above 1080 was not set, although the monitor holds 1440 (the desktop is also in 1440). If you set it higher, just when you confirm the settings, it is reset to 1080 and the image is centered in a black frame. It was solved by disabling the GPU scaling and Integer scaling options in the video card driver settings (I have a Radeon). This suggests that the game engine does not export an honest render above 1080, but simply upscales the resolution. And the driver interrupts this process, which leads to this effect. It's sad.
I'm wondering who plays 4K, what is the picture quality? Really upscale?
There was no such problem in ME1, the full screen in 1440 was no problem. ME3 hasn't started yet.
And by the way, the launcher has the same effect, centering in the center in a black frame.

B
Bomber 01.06.21

Sogiking
upscale? that is, you want to say that in 2 parts of the texture are the same soapy as in the original ???

But what about the screenshots with the detailed lizard that we were given?

V
Victor Lazorev 01.06.21

dilat
Probably due to the fact that there are three executables. Each part has its own. Just packed in one.

d
dilat 01.06.21

Viktor Lazorev
No, it is a separate game label that weighs so much
Spoiler

S
Sogiking 01.06.21

This bomber ?
Spoiler

Everything is ok with the Persians, but the rollers and backdrops are kapets, as with ps2

d
dilat 01.06.21

Sogiking
It was funny when I recently completed a quest in the second part with the death of the first Normandy - there, when you approach the wreckage, static flashbacks are cut. So, when you find and read Pressly's datapad, an old model with soapy textures appears in the flashback)
Spoiler

B
Bomber 01.06.21

Sogiking
well, rollers do not care, there are only a few of them in the game.
and the backdrops are not particularly important, they are everywhere fecal, even in the new LOD games they are shit and are drawn in front of our eyes

B
Bomber 01.06.21

dilat
video was not rerendered!

B
Bomber 01.06.21

dilat
when the hack?

d
dilat 01.06.21

Bomber
No Clue

O
Old Salted Crab 13.06.21

Outdated geometry, problems with shadows and poorly developed backgrounds of locations somewhat spoil the experience of the game. But overall, the game was a positive experience.

l
look-look 13.06.21

Old Salted Crab
so what year's games then)

O
Old Salted Crab 13.06.21

look-look
Reprinted in 2021. And at least it would not be difficult to make a retopology with a more detailed grid of at least the main character if at least one 3D artist took part in the creation of the remaster.

Shadow problems are localized, but quite common. In this case, the capabilities of the engine allow you to achieve normal shadows. This suggests that the developers either did not have time or found it appropriate.

There is no point in even commenting on the sterile environment.

l
look-look 13.06.21

Old Salty Crab
free to play) hack has come

s
segasher 13.06.21

By the way, with the last patch we fixed the subtitles in ME1. No "condom" from the Joker in the beginning, Udina was removed "in such a magical way", but the "Reapers" remained)). The spelling was tightened up, the hyphens were replaced. With a cursory review, the subs are more correct. Along the way, on the sly, shoveled and made humanly.

O
OakSorcerer 13.06.21

segasher
Everything is much simpler, just when you select the original ovzuchki, the original subs from 1C are activated and not the effective ones from Snowball.

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 13.06.21

I go through the 1st part. In general, the impressions are positive. Differences from the original pumped with mods and reshade - there are, not so much direct significant, but still worth it to re-run the remaster. Although they say the 2nd and 3rd are almost unchanged. Buy? It doesn't feel like a full-fledged remaster, if they added retracing, it would probably make sense, but the developers did not do this, obviously assuming that the game would be sold again, so after 10 years.

Of the minuses, there are many where the original lighting is broken, but in general, this was all offset by new shading and re-textures.

B
Bomber 19.06.21

started the first part.
the graphics were brought up normally. now it resembles not a game from 2007, but an indie from 2018. The
most important thing that has been fixed is textures. in all three original parts, they were terribly pixelated like in the game in 2005, worse than in GTA 4. and this is in the hallway games with a bunch of cutscenes.
detail also tightened, lighting a little.
Of the minuses - they tried to improve the gameplay, but still BAD.
dull pumping, dumb random shooting, skills work through the backside.
In parts 2 and 3 it is much better done.
the design of the levels is also very bad, everything is pathetic, on the planets it is stupid to copy-paste bunkers, as well as copy-paste the planets themselves. It is made worse than in penny indie games. even worse than in mods from washi from 5b
in general, this is just a seed for the next parts, now at least the eyes do not hurt from the graphics, and the problem of stupid combat is solved with CANNONS + 100% DAMAGE. you play in the numbers of damage in fact and the numbers of armor.
By the way, there are a lot of shootings in open spaces on planets, which is also super stupid, you have to get a sniper, because the assault rifle has an aiming range of 50 meters, even if you pump in a branch of rifles for 100%.
let's see how the following parts were redone