3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nunucbka_8cm 24.05.21 03:44 am

mechanic question \\ aura from runword + all skills (Diablo 2)

let's say there is an aura of fanaticism with Beast, + all skills (spirit, shaka, mara, ...) will increase the level of the aura?
shouts from kta, after all, increase from + skills, the aura of the measure increases from + skills, but in this case I'm not sure
78 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 24.05.21

+ Skills do not affect auras from items. But such auras themselves stack.

G
G-gurdaXII 24.05.21

In the case of beast, Infinity, Insight, etc. + skill from BC and from gear to auras with already declared lvl do not work, as far as I know

f
fji 24.05.21

The skill is given from the kta, + all Skills enhances this skill, as if this skill is yours by default and if there is no class limit. For example, you can take the same enigma, you can not download it, but take it from the enigma and it will rise by the all skills indicator, tk. this is a fully acquired skill. This applies to skills from gear. Auras from gear are not amplified, lvl is always specified (except for cases when auras stack). If we admit the convoy it is indicated that 12 lvl on Infiniti, you will not do it above, or on beast as it is, 9 lvl by default will be so.

n
nunucbka_8cm 24.05.21

and if you collect 2 Dreams in a helmet and a shield, then the auras will stack and there will be 30 levels of holy shock? and what other auras can be stacked? thanks for the answers =)

n
nunucbka_8cm 24.05.21

and also, the built-in aura is measured from + skills, and the convoy with infi won't increase anymore?

p
passed 24.05.21

nunucbka_8cm wrote:
if 2 Dreams are collected in a helmet and a shield, will the auras stack and there will be 30 levels of holy shock?
Yes.
nunucbka_8cm wrote: the
built-in aura from the scale is up from + skills, and the convoy with infi will not increase anymore?
So.
nunucbka_8cm wrote:
what other auras can be stacked?
Any that you can equip. Regen also stacks with Medi / Klens / Preer, regardless of the carrier, but there are nuances in lvl.

n
nunucbka_8cm 24.05.21

and if a barbarian puts on two Beasts, will there be level 18 fanaticism?

p
passed 24.05.21

nunucbka_8cm
Yes. But this is a dubious undertaking. Grief> all.

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

passed wrote:
But this is a dubious undertaking. Grief> all.
Of course, more all, because this is a cheating ditch, it's generally surprising that such a lover of balance and not a word about making a griffin with a zhakh rune instead of a lo, for example, when I played, I collected 2x beast purely out of love for cheating, but it's worse than with a griffin, but all the garlic dmg is worth its runes,

that's how it was

p
passed 24.05.21

The militaries sag on the clear speed. The fretboard is a relatively cheap way to get a dip. Lovers of gilded lust-like - in trachomod.

n
nunucbka_8cm 24.05.21

thank you pawns

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

passed by wrote:
Lovers of gilded lust-like - in trachomod.
yes, it would be good for them to go there, as well as there, to send all lovers of cheating ways to achieve quick game results, or simply those who in any way justify the cheapness of the griffin.
here it would be nice to recall that when this very griffin was drawn, the price of lo was about a little less than the price of zhahi, but only after that time more than one pool leaked, times changed, the runes began to have a different value, and now this cheap method of yours has become too cheap relatively the same bist.

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

Archon Guard
What does "cheat" runword mean? Does +340+ dmg confuse you? Supposedly it is a lot or what? And when you open a forty charscreen for light and there dmg 1-32k is it supposedly not a lot? How to understand that he is cheating ???

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

Archon Guard is a
powerful barbarian on the screen, from where only so many stats got xD

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

Klassewer wrote:
How to understand that he is cheating ???
you need to understand correctly))
another thing is what you consider correct))
so if you look at all the picking sticks of mobs with which you can calm them down, then we will see a certain discrepancy between prices and their destructive power, it turns out that a beast, which is not a cheap ditch, loses about just as the griffin wins in price, but this was not the case from the very beginning, because from the very beginning (and it went from the official battlenet) the lo and ber runes were approximately equal, the zhakh rune cost a little more lo, as it was, here only later, here everything changed in terms of prices, but no one even thought to swap the runes in the ditch))

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

Archon Guard A
fretboard for kicking mobs. As I understand it, a beast bar for pvp is better than a 2-bar. Everything is logical. And right now there they have lo = ber = zhakh. Because ... you won't believe it))). well, you can probably guess it yourself. And even purely theoretically, it was not thought in any way that lo = ber = zhakh, tk. lo falls 1.5 times more often than zhah.ber.

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

kicking mobs perfectly turns out with the same beaver that is on the screen and even you won't believe if you give him a bo with a bo beaver, then he will take out three hundred, without any neck for a lo, so the question remains why this is a neck lo, and a beaver, and not the other way around, at least, but even more correct so that the neck was with a zhakha
ps
because it is too lethal for simply kicking mobs, a real pvp stick

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

Archon Guard
First, you have a full inventory there, you need to free up space for the drop, preferably 3x4. you can cube but I'm uncomfortable.
Secondly, your o5 inventory gives you a big boost, I'm sure there are a lot of good glasses.
Thirdly, on players 8, you won't kick mobs well with anything, like java light hamery nekry.
And in order to remove the tristram, you only need to crash and protect from a convoy.
As I understand. Vulture -
passed by wrote:
Militaries sagging on the clear speeder. The fretboard is a relatively cheap way to get a dip. Lovers of gilded lust-like - in trachomod.
And Beast is for PvP, so it costs x4.

Everything is logical

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

Klassewer wrote:
Thirdly, on player 8 you won't kick mobs well with anything.
so the melee officers were made idiotically so as not to kick well on square 8, I've come up with a set of norms for char for full stats, because there he even tears everything up with zerk + frenzi, and he would kill even faster, but he has hp it is not enough, and the centuries cannot be interrupted if THEM, therefore it is more dangerous, but alas, who needs to see it to think about doing something, it's easier to say - >> in trachomodes and that's it
I repeat, there is no logic or connection between the statement that if a cheap way to raise dps, then this is for mobs, what nafig for kada mobs all pvpshers with a neck are almost always except for any exotic, it is not clear why there is such logic that if the neck is for mobs then beast is for pvp? what the fuck is the connection if there are enough mobs to beat just from the beast, and it should just be cheaper than the griffin because it is less lethal

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

Archon Guard
I wrote neck + beast> 2 bars in pvp. It seems so. That's why bist and more expensive x4.
You can also kick mobs with 2 oaths, I've made a barbarian in grass, oaths for a vex. Until he died, but I ran only 300 times).