3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nunucbka_8cm 24.05.21 03:44 am

mechanic question \\ aura from runword + all skills (Diablo 2)

let's say there is an aura of fanaticism with Beast, + all skills (spirit, shaka, mara, ...) will increase the level of the aura?
shouts from kta, after all, increase from + skills, the aura of the measure increases from + skills, but in this case I'm not sure
78 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 24.05.21

Archon Guard, * why, why do I enter into dialogues with you, your mosk has atrophied from the real world around everything! (

D
Dobermn 24.05.21

passed
passed wrote:
2 Dreams stack on Persian, as before.
In addition to Dreams, there is also a rv with auras.
passed he wrote:
Xs, what is the "left hand", more precisely - where
Above the gloves. The one on the left is primary. What are you looking at on the character's skin, I don't know, it's stupid, because everything is displayed there incorrectly in most cases.

i
iamviktor 24.05.21

Archon Guard
Yes, yes, yes, yes. 10,000 times yes. How tired of you whining about this neck. This is not fair, this is not fair. There are so many problems in the world, but you have found the true root of all evil - the vulture gives a lot more than it is worth. It's just not clear how you defined it. Perhaps in the world there is another such person with whom you, having met, will begin to limit each other for eternity smacking his lips and whispering: "God, what a vulture imbonated!"
PS light / cold sorka cleans 8ppl baalran in 2 minutes. A barbarian with a neck, God forbid, will clean it for 10
IMBA and not a runword!

i
iamviktor 24.05.21

Obsessed
Come on, Diablo 2 is purely about PVP, so every time they whine like sipovki pissed that the rules need to be changed, you can't stand afk and so on. etc. And they do not mine gear, oh, it looks like pvm after all. Sometimes it seems to me that pvp players are a completely repulsed bio-waste.

O
Obsession Fan 24.05.21

iamviktor
"PS light / cold sorka cleans 8ppl baalran in 2 minutes. A barbarian with a neck, God forbid, will clean it for 10.
IMBA, not a runword!"

You have never played a good barbarian) Or you simply do not know how to cook him) in speed he will certainly give way to a well-dressed female / magpie / traps, but a good beaver (frenzi / cv) will clean the 8ppl throne very worthily.

i
iamviktor 24.05.21

Obsession Fan
Worthy is a loose concept. I played as a good franzie barbarian. I had one at the end of the season (2 pieces) that both died from THEM. neck + lovbringer + forti + anikh + torch + pack of skillers on md-ar-xp (far from perf, but added + 70-80md in total). Under the 8ppl enchant, he cleans the throne for about 10 minutes with the killing of the baal. It means that you get on your feet and farm the throne, killing on the way only to disperse the frezies. And he played a blizzard with a damage of 8k with a charged measure (this ripper + forti + ardi with jouvels IAS-ED) to kill a count of imuns. And I know for sure that while the beber is cleaning the throne, he flies there 40 times 3. At the same time, keep in mind that a beaver on a PG can fly off from the MI regularly, or you spend time killing with a grain of water, which is again a waste of time again. Therefore, you don’t need to tell me which melee players are cool and what a gimbal neck! if there was no neck, then I think that even 1.5 cripples would not have played melee players on this server. And against the background of all this, repulsed zadrots appear, who would not hurt to go to real life and tell their mother, find out if she is alive there at all, they inexorably insist that killing mobs with 1 hit is an unacceptable luxury, so it is normal to lay down a pack with one blizzard (having gear for the rune pool), but throwing a pack of 10 hits (pushing lo mal + lo into the fortic into the hero) is an impermissible luxury.
PS I don’t need to rub for the farm. I'm with HC and that's all we do there, we farm, looking for a balance between speed and survival.

p
passed 24.05.21

Dobermn wrote:
In addition to Dreams, there is also a RV with Auras.
Similarly, stacking. Another thing is that there is no particular benefit from, say, two lobringers.

Dobermn wrote:
Over the gloves. The one on the left is primary.
Primari = first. Equip either on the left or on the right on the doll, the primari will still be displayed on the right. In wsm-bug, the 1st weapon is placed above the boots, if we are talking about the wardrobe.

D
Dobermn 24.05.21

passed the
first = left.
passed wrote:
In wsm-bug, the 1st weapon is placed above the boots, if we are talking about the wardrobe.
because when you bet one, it is automatically transferred to the left, if the second is empty. Well, xs what does the beaver and wsm have to do with it, they do not use it, like all other classes, such an example.

passed wrote:
Equip at least in the left, at least in the right on the doll, all the same, the primari will be displayed in the right.
that's why you need to look not at the skin, or where you were looking there when you saw that Primary is not on the left.

p
passed 24.05.21

Dobermn
Maybe you will go into the game, shift from hand to hand, remember? ..
After the swap, if you do not take the special case of auto-vsm, the guns will change, but the primaries will still be displayed on the right. Therefore, it is convenient to determine, by the way, which is the first (if the skins are different).
Beavers use VCM when you need to overclock for free (this does not affect WW, ofc), but ICQs use it more often.

B
Bitard 24.05.21

iamviktor
pvp players - beaten off tightly biomarker.
Yes.

D
Dobermn 24.05.21

passed
passed wrote:
Maybe you will go into the game, shift it from hand to hand, remember? ..
Why?
passed wrote:
After the swap, if you do not take the special case of auto-vsm, the first weapon will move to the slot above the perches
, why should it move if you did not do wsm?
passed wrote:
Beavers use VSM, when you need to overclock for free,
there are no cases to use.

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

passed he wrote:
at least in the right on the doll
what kind of dolls? are you playing with delirium?
Bitard wrote:
pvp players are biowaste that has been repulsed tightly.
I don't know where this hatred comes from - the same as the rest of the server players)

p
passed 24.05.21

Dobermn
Not quite correctly put it. Corrected. Of course, in slots they do not literally move, but after a swap / restart they change (this is just about csm). It is easy to notice by the difference in speed during animation (some mallet and pb), if you don't trust the static visual.

Klassewer No
need. Persian carcass with slots. Cap.

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

iamviktor wrote:
light / cold sorka cleans 8ppl baalran in 2 minutes. A barbarian with a neck, God forbid, will clean it for 10
IMBA and not a runword!
we talked about rv, light.cold sorka is not a rv, then the neck is top 1 pick stick, what other tops are there mm infik eni fait phoenix, and damn I already mentioned this above there.
I will tell you there is still a lump, too, massively kills mobs, especially in the throne, just tell me, dear man, is it really just a matter of gear? there skills rule, and from the beaver, give him at least 5 times cooler weapons, so that the mobs just die with 1 hit any, there is still no skill with which he will mow them en masse, because cc have their own specifics, and those have forty and the rump has its own skills, their skills are sharpened for the mass keel and you perfectly understand this as you understood this klassewer, but like him you need to whine about it for some reason, supposedly the beaver is already offended by the whole world, only we are not talking about the beaver, but about that that the top stick and its price, respectively, should be the same as that of the top, not because it was worse for someone there, but because the game is such that everything top-end is worth decently, except for this very neck,
etozh the top weapon of another is simple and you do not need
to besides, you address your post when the topic is revealed there and it is clear that the logical solution is to leave the ditch with the lo only by cutting it into a maleho, and to make only the top one with zhaha, you are apparently very sorry for the nupov in chat that the poor are crying that they need something cheaper there and generally desirable fries or what is the reason for the indignation? klassewer or something asked to subscribe? XD

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

Archon Guard
I’m all right, you’re the only one whining here.

We talked about a rv, a light.cold sorka is not a rv
about how you need to whine about it for some reason, supposedly a beaver is already offended by the whole world
that the top is a stick and its price, respectively, should be like that of a top
That's what you are talking about? Do you realize that the top rv that NIHER gives is not top clear speed - it shouldn't be worth the TOP RUNE?

Archon Guard wrote:
besides, you address your post when the topic is disclosed there and it is clear that the logical solution is to
call the orderlies on the thread

O
Obsessed 24.05.21

Sometimes it seems to me that pvp players are a completely repulsed bio-waste.
iamviktor, I am now ready to like all your posts! <; D

we talked about a ditch, a light cold sorka is not a ditch
Archon Guard, you can have a plot with a ganja in the mountains there and you can only enter the forum if you are stoned? <; DDD

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

Obsessed
yeah posons constantly confuse green with bitter, but it's my fault,
Klassewer wrote:
he does not give NIHER top clear
speed clear speed, but the fact that melee officers do not have any skills for clear speed like all those with whom parallel conduct it like it would be okay, they compare something that is not at all appropriate to compare, as if they pretended to be hoses and everything seems to be saying correctly.
whether the barbarian has clear speed or not, because for clear speed it is not played by him and everyone who has overwritten it from the very beginning is well aware of this.
Exactly as it is known that any nup can snatch top pvp down on a melee player for ohm, and if you're lucky, then also with average stats, and not the most catch
and it was about this bachelor that there was a speech and how to eradicate it there above, too, everything is said
everything that I wanted to say, I have already said above and whoever wanted to understand the idea, that was quite successful, on the rest of me it’s generally purple, especially since no one will ever do anything more than ever and didn’t do why you should worry about something there, this is my personal opinion, who doesn’t like it - yes to your health

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.05.21

2 bistas to a mutant liper

Recently I went to pg - there they all played with barbs with vultures, they say fluff och cheating and cheap for them. Then I woke up and everything turned out as usual - solid magpies and paladins with traps; C And drug addicts collect beavers.