3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nunucbka_8cm 24.05.21 03:44 am

mechanic question \\ aura from runword + all skills (Diablo 2)

let's say there is an aura of fanaticism with Beast, + all skills (spirit, shaka, mara, ...) will increase the level of the aura?
shouts from kta, after all, increase from + skills, the aura of the measure increases from + skills, but in this case I'm not sure
78 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archon guard 24.05.21

Klassewer wrote:
preferably 3x4. you can cube but I'm uncomfortable.
there is 1 cell for the only worthy rune that can be interesting in non and that's all) it's
bad that you can find it a little later than never))

p
passed 24.05.21

Kicking, maybe, is enough, tk. does not break, but to shred with the actual weapon, every now and then repaired, but at the same time with less damage - thanks, no.

Oaf is also imba for some small. You need to go there at least. This is the logic.

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

Klassewer wrote:
bar + beast> 2 bars in pvp. It seems so. That's why bist and more expensive x4.
so if the beast were cheaper than the neck, the question of the neck + the neck would not have arisen at all)) would
rather discuss that the beast + beast is a speck and it is necessary to pick up the runes and weld the neck - that's what they would say and it would sound quite logical, but it turns out two beast krap because dps is not enough, but the price of x8 from the griffin - just say some kind of zapadlo)
passed wrote:
and shred with the actual weapon, now and then repaired,
soooo here he is another cheating moment, how did I immediately miss it !! ))
but what about suffering ?? they should be attached to everything cheap in the kit))
nada you an unbreakable deshovy picker - dumbringer or grandfather or dies in KB, and if you still want to say "thank you, no", then it would not be bad to pick up about zhahu and brew a grief - that would be quite a garlic))

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

Archon Guard
We DO NOT understand each other. You don’t like that bist = x4grifa, I’m telling you that it’s only necessary for pvp, so x4 (as if you want to run pvp, if you really want to be kind, pour a little more, here’s the difference from pvm, the aura is beautiful). You have some kind of existential problem with this neck and you will go to the last, because the administrator for some reason does not want to cram your fufloset).

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

Klassewer wrote:
You have some kind of existential problem with this neck,
okay, I don’t have a problem here, the problem is in the balance of the game, I just noticed it, and I don’t give a damn about the price of the rv as well as the fact that it breaks there, so I I voiced this, to everyone else who are accustomed to the neck for lo, it probably seems to be some kind of insanity - to want it to be more expensive than it is, and even from lo right up to zhahi, but about the fact that it is there pvp or pvm, tell me which the paladin beast takes an arm or a leg and how many smiters with beasts))
the neck is first of all a pvp weapon, this is to make it clearer for you what I am talking about, and the fact that the beast enhances it, so not only can the beast enhance it, but there are also dum and lustish, but they are strong in themselves, and that's why the bist itself is much more speckled than the griffin, the discrepancy here is obvious how not to see it point-blank I xs
but that's not all, why is it still, and not zhakh, if it has such imbibous bonuses ?? just so that the melee could be dressed cheaper ?? why should it be so? where is that from what should be repelled? only excuses for krapovost according to the destructive power of other picking sticks? (give me an ingma for lo simply because the magician has a teleport freeia - about these are excuses like this), but what kind of addiction should there be? shouldn't it be so that something imbib is expensive?
Klassewer wrote:
since the administrator for some reason does not want to cram your fufloset).
but what about the immobility of the neck, I wrote at a time when about any set, I didn’t know yet because I didn’t come up with it? then it was just a topic whether new ditches were needed or even before it, I don’t even remember myself)
and that nirazu set wasn’t bullshit (
I licked it so that there wasn’t even anything to find fault with, completely all the plots are exactly the same as in the game, and those plots that at first glance are too bold, like etx pb with 5 sockets - so there it is balanced by the lack of native food - if you remember the same runemaster - there, in addition to 5 sockets, 240% + are drawn
yes, anything you don’t touch there, in that set, it is thought out - for example, 2 auras - it seems to be too bold, but no, both of them will not work at once, if you don’t put on an armor, but on the armor you only need to over all the stats there thrust, or a bonus on the rings - they are also painted in such a way that it would be acceptable only to carry them in a full set, and not some half-hearted combos, simply because for half-heartedness there is that angel who is in the game, there are no buns left at all that would were too fat or something like that, the fattest there is dmg - but again he is on the armor, and that is the whole idea so that a barbarian with all the stats in force could click your 8ppl mobs like seeds, even at the cost of small hp and danger being killed by dolls, exploding fat guys or just listers under the fan.
it's another matter that who needs a new building for all stats in force, God forbid, do this, the day after tomorrow you never know what else)

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

Archon Guard
I didn't notice any imb stats, contact contacts suck in pvm on players7. Even with 2 bars.
Beast with ber because he has an aura + he is a ladder rv. To emphasize the rarity that it has a useful aura.
I have not seen Smithers at pvp tournaments. I was talking about the barbarian in the enigma.

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

You can fly on locks where there is no IM with an enchem. and probably even kill unique packs without any problems. But without the shield on the HC it would be a little scary. You can add Pride.

p
passed 24.05.21

Archon Guard wrote:
there are also doom and lastish, but they are strong in themselves Where are
they strong? Aurami for the jach chest?
Archon Guard wrote:
shouldn't it be so that something imbib is expensive?
The neck is imba only against the background of the rest of the speck. Basically, nothing changes for a mile. I would also understand the whining about expensive shit-pits, which would be worth pulling up to the level of the neck, while lowering their cost. But making the only (about botd) more or less decent gun for jax is nonsense.

n
nunucbka_8cm 24.05.21

And if not an aura, but a chance to summon,
let's say, on the Peace ditch there is a chance to summon a lvl 15 valka, does this also not buff from + skills?
or Fade level on Tricherry =)

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

Klassewer wrote:
I did not notice the imb stats, contact contacts suck in pvm on players7. Even with 2 bars.
but I noticed that there are vultures in the ba and even wearing a krapo fort with catching stats, for ohm it will still say + 300% food, even dividing it in half will still work out decently if it's an ax, not a sword pb (which supposedly pvm) try You never know such a beaver, suddenly you yourself will notice that it is much stronger than the beaver that I have there on the screen with 2 beasts, and the barbarian in inigma is a farming pvp character, not a pvm building, but about reciprocating head movements - here you can just say what is there above you yourself noticed - the inventory decides for the beaver
) has
passed wrote:
But we will not make the only (about the botd) more or less decent cannon for jax - nonsense.
The melee man (except for Smith) is first of all an expensive character, why the heck it was to spoil him with a cheap lo rune in a weapon - I don't understand such nonsense either, and even more so when, against the background of another park, the vulture is the only more or less decent cannon.

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

Archon Guard wrote: all the
same it will turn out decently if it is an ax, and not a sword pb (which is supposedly pvm)
, the same will turn out.
Archon Guard wrote:
you never know if you yourself will notice that it is much stronger than the beaver that I have there on the screen with 2 beats
and which is stronger? your next step will be to ask the lem rune in trasheri to be replaced with sur? then in the insight sol for vex and so on?
Beast is not for pvm, I will brew faith right now and I will be indignant how is it why there is almost no increase in damage in comparison with windforce, and I spent jah.
Or I will make a phoenix and there is not the same firestorm that Diablo has, I will generally demand a refund for the game and apologize for such a spit in the face.

Runwords with auras are a priori not cheap, their cost emphasizes that the aura from the item in the devil 2 is not hukhry-muhry.

p
passed 24.05.21

nunucbka_8cm wrote:
does this also not buff from + skills?
Not. But from several items of the same skill level, the odds are summed up. It remains to remember that such a useful ctc can be worn more than 1 time.

Archon Guard wrote:
melee (except smith) is primarily an expensive character
To suck more expensive from casters? Are we still talking about pvm?

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

Klassewer wrote: the
same thing will happen.
I would be so confident,
Klassewer wrote:
and which is stronger? your next step will be to ask the lem rune in trasheri to be replaced with sur? then in the insight sol for vex and so on?
and what good are these steps of yours where is the constructive? dumped completely irrelevant to the pile, what does the other ditch have to do with talking about the immobility of the neck (in terms of dps) in relation to other pick-dugs and, in general, all pick-sticks, regardless of color and religion?
why go somewhere further when here and there is no decent argument in favor of the fact that the bar is pvm first of all, that its price in lo is the normal price for what properties it has in relation to other killer sticks,
why tell me this is its price, while other moats are much more expensive even without auras, is it really important that there are auras, but here it is not? But shouldn't it be essential that there is an over dohara dmga on the neck, but not on the others? shouldn't this main parameter of the weapon be put at the head of his assessment?
besides, as you yourself managed to notice here, there is also an oaz from the cheap options, so if there is already a cheap oaz that cuts mobs in such a way, it’s the goblin to make this very neck still cheap, it would not be more logical that it was just expensive
passed wrote:
To suck more expensive from casters? Are we still talking about pvm?
but supposedly in the inventory where each resin is from 2 lo and in the amount of 30 pieces of such resin there should be little space for a neck for a zhahu? but all the same it seems to me there it is within the limits of the statistical error)

but what shouldn't have been so, having collected it for the first time, this is whining in the chat - "sell me a fishing vulture" - this whining should not be IMHO, in principle to be like that, but it is and will be just because you argue, do not argue, it is on the side, the opinion is generally accepted and does not give a shit whether it is correct or not - the main thing is that it was so established and accustomed to it, you have such here and here you have arguments unfortunately

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

Archon Guard wrote:
I would be so sure,
you write a lot of letters as a scribe , just like an average softcore chat balabol.
on the fingers - a neck, this is the best there is in terms of damage. Beast is the best thing that comes with a PVP neck.
Diablo 2 is primarily PVM. And only then these are your PVP O MAY GAD HOW I HIS BONE SPIRA HITCHED.
Regarding what other uber-ditch enchantments can do, Law is a fair price.

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

Klassewer is
nothing new, just like nothing to what was said above, you did not add, probably there is an argument for repetition for you, but I thought that I told you on my fingers that the neck was something that should have been worth zhah, and bist is a flavoring or amplifier taste and aroma, which ofc should be cheaper than the main ingredient in that sausage with the name "milishnik", otherwise it’s not clear why the meat in the sausage is cheap - it’s always expired, or it’s not meat but some kind of soy substitute, so it seems not, the soy substitute is an oasis, then why is it cheap, aa everything I understood is cheap because Lo is a fair price, so it turns out how, with such logic, I could come to the market for meat and explain there that meat is expensive - it is not fair at all that it should be cheap simply because cheap = fair

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

I told him that the bist has a niche on pvp - he told me that the neck for the lo is not enough.
I told him that, in comparison with a light magpie or a palohammer, the bar for lo is normal - he tells me that a beast is more expensive and brings less dips (but nothing in pvp the 2nd beast ultimately makes MORE dips than the 2nd bar ?).
Have a nice conversation with yourself, dear.

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

it is not surprising that the administrator does not listen to anyone - if such comrades have been living here for decades

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

Klassewer wrote:
I told him that the bist has a niche in pvp - he told me that the neck for a lo is not enough.
I had to retell those about the bist niche in pvp, I had to say "yes, the bist accelerates (and strengthens) the neck and therefore it is more expensive" yes? talk about the neck and the price of it, and not about the niche of a bist in pvp - did you confuse the topic of conversation there chtoli?), that without it (the neck), no bist there fucking rested either for a bert or a spruce ??
what does 2 beast do in pvp? don't make my sneakers laugh there 6.25 beats per second with cc, even at lvl 9 fan even at lvl 18 fan there is no higher speed, where in pvp you generally saw a beaver with two beasts, or are you talking about that again that beast accelerates (and strengthens) neck and therefore is it more expensive ?? Well, yes, it is exactly like that, it speeds up (and strengthens) the bar and then attention! THEREFORE, it is more expensive (that is, if the beast accelerated (and strengthened) the lastvish, then attention (!!!) nothing remains - it is necessary to make the beast more expensive than the lastish), the top of the consistency, we really have nothing to talk about with each other and the admin and the truth there is nothing to listen to, otherwise he, God forbid, will still understand who is here and in what is wrong and will make the neck for zhakh

R
RomanDII 24.05.21

also mechanically, clarifying the question:
if I cast a Life Tap curse, for example, from Dracula's gloves on impact, and the Merk, when hit by Reaper, imposes the Decrepify curse, does Life Tap go astray?

p
passed 24.05.21

RomanDII
Yes.