3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nunucbka_8cm 24.05.21 03:44 am

mechanic question \\ aura from runword + all skills (Diablo 2)

let's say there is an aura of fanaticism with Beast, + all skills (spirit, shaka, mara, ...) will increase the level of the aura?
shouts from kta, after all, increase from + skills, the aura of the measure increases from + skills, but in this case I'm not sure
78 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klassewer 24.05.21

Archon Guard
STORAZ wrote, but you are pounding in the eyes or you have some other problems.
The primary thing in the game is PVM. In comparison of infinity and enigmohammer, the price of a bar for a contact person is adequate!
PVP is secondary after PVM, bist in general pvp gear, I don't know which nublan besides you with bist will run pvm for a barbarian.
The conversation is over. Tired nowhere more.

G
G-gurdaXII 24.05.21

Especially and only for one Archon Guard, make it possible to brew the neck with only jah +++ runes Firk, I know you will read this

J
JDMaster 24.05.21

Archon Guard
Ask for something else that Ber was in the spirit. After all, too, imba rv

D
Dobermn 24.05.21

Auras stack in one only on outdated versions, such as the one on the PG. There will be no stack of auras on actual official clients, there will be only one without bonuses.

D
Dobermn 24.05.21

Archon Guard wrote:
so if the beast were cheaper than the neck, the issue of neck + neck would not have arisen at all)) would
rather discuss that beast + beast is a speck and it is necessary to pick up the runes and weld the neck - that's how they would say and it would sound it is quite logical, otherwise it turns out two beast spots because the dps is not enough, but the price of x8 from the neck is to say some kind of zapadlo)
Neck + neck and beast + beast mark because of the WW mechanics and in general primary / secondary, if the skill is not WW, then you can pick up layouts where the beast neck is not top.
but because in WW the left hand attacks more often and it attacks first, then the right hand doesn’t care what will happen, in principle. it is necessary to increase the damage to the left in all possible ways, which the beast does, by itself it will not damage.
Well, if berserking is used, then there's nothing to talk about at all.

O
Obsessed 24.05.21

Diablo 2 is primarily PVM. And only then these your PVP / PVP secondary after PVM
fathers of pvp, where are you ?? why haven't you trampled on him with arguments yet? ; D

propose to ban Orchon for offtopic and very long posts. I have not a single niasilil !! : DD

G-gurdaXII, if acc is OrchonGuard then Grief runereq Jl0 => g} | {@ k $; D

O
Obsessed 24.05.21

Dobermn, we need to file more two-handed skills ;-) I will make a skill for two daggers, and remove the poison dagger (and everything below: D)

p
passed 24.05.21

Dobermn wrote:
Auras stack in one only on outdated versions, such as the one on PG.
2 Dreams stack on Persian as before. Nerfed dressing up measure.
Dobermn wrote:
in WW, the left hand attacks more often
With two weapons, targeting check is made for primary weapon in fourth frame and for both weapons at every targeting check thereafter. If more than two targets can be targeted then each weapon will attack a separate target, otherwise both will attack single target. While target is in range, one weapon is constantly used to calculate the next hit-check frame. When no target is in range, alternates between the two weapons to calculate the next hit-check frame.

Xs, what is the "left hand", more precisely - where. This is how the primaries are always on the right in isometric view.

O
Obsession Fan 24.05.21

Klassewer
"Can I add Pride"
Are you going to burn out?) This is a useless runword. Decra has an incomparably stronger boost.

To Archon Guard
I understood the cry of the soul :) I myself love the physicists. But what about the imbue oath for small + mind?
Death for vex + hum.
Obedience for nothing at all after all?

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

Klassewer wrote:
Lo for the neck for a contact person - adequate!
PVP is secondary after PVM, bist in general pvp gear, I don't know which nublan besides you with bist will run pvm for a barbarian.
The conversation ended
because you repeated the same thing a hundred times and nothing changed, xs why did you decide that your nonsense if you repeat it again and again will become more adequate, and yes, I already told you about this above, and you again write the same thing with this as if you were explaining something, you just repeated again (already 4 times your unreasonable nonsense, which you can't name otherwise from repetitions)
and if you're really tired of writing the same thing, try to find some normal argument, although so that you can explain to someone else, and not stupidly repeat words without meaning
JDMaster wrote:
Ask for something else that would
not be a request, but an opinion, it's like a request, only I don't need it or otherwise need it, but
Dobermn wrote not to me: Neck
+ neck and beast + beast krap because of WW mechanics and in general primary / secondary
this is the wrong address, this is that deranged one who seemed to explain something to me there, but in the end he simply repeats that "the neck for the lo is adequate", but I have not had any ambiguities about the neck + beast for a long time in terms of what, how and why so, and not otherwise.
and what you quoted was tied to the price and it was the prices that we seemed to "condemn" there, or I thought so, but "in the end" it turned out I was talking to the wall
Obsessed wrote:
Orchon for offtopic and very long posts. I have not one niasilil !! :
it turns out I didn’t vain apal there Temko for 2009 in which you are an old dinosaur))
he niasilil the old man)

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

A fan of the Obsession wrote:
But how immeasurable
if you understood the cry of the heart, how did you not understand that it’s not the point, that all the cheap imbs right here are supposedly bad, that’s not the point at all, I’m right there with from the very beginning I tried to explain why I think it was a cheating griffin, which is not just an imba, it is a top gun, imagine an inigma for a lo, or a phoenix for a lo, and then put a neck beside a lo and then maybe, I hope, up to you finally it comes that all the same here is not as it should be, hope, as they say, dies last XDD

O
Obsession Fan 24.05.21

Archon Guard
I do not want to sound like a critic and go into controversy too much, of course the neck is the top gun for the LO, better than any other in terms of buns. But in my opinion there is also a certain deterrent, namely the spread of damage and ias. In order to get the Ias break I needed in the BA (on the BBC-barbarian), and even with decent damage, I put Jah Sur about there.
But I was lucky with the phoenix, the first time a roll flew 398%.
But all this is just a drop in the ocean when it comes to the pack of smalls with 3md / ar / 20 life. The prices for these tsatski, due to rarity, are simply prohibitive, in no comparison, this is the phrase about "everything is not as it should be", and there is no limit to perfection in this game)

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

A fan of the Obsession wrote:
I put Jah Sur about there.
Well, finally, the "condemnation" of the neck got off the ground and got the right direction !! D
ATP those are huge bro, mentally from soul to soul, I really thought the topic had reached a dead end and would not be disclosed))
there above I already remembered what we used to rub in Temko "about new ditches" and so there "condemnation" came until the next alignment:
that recipe for cooking the neck should still be left as it is, BUT (!) the sadness will be sad and dull there ~ from 280 to ~ 330 dmga and ias, as it was, with a scatter as it was,
but so that in a new recipe, that that with zhakha there from ~ 390 to ~ 420 dmga and ias 40 without scatter,
it is possible that the figure did not lead exactly as it was there, I am too lazy to look for that old topic,

ps
anticipating the logical question "why if everything is working as planned and that person did it and so zhakh sur" I
will try to read it briefly))
it's all about the market to which these very vultures are carried, I think they will simply become less on sale fishing vultures (those that will be according to the old recipe and with the lo rune inside)
and the consequence of this will be that the neck will become less accessible for the average noob, they will willingly buy it for the ohm vex hum even, simply because it will be on sale when the next folder collects the zhahu for cooking a real top and this intermediate version with the lo rune inside it it will not be necessary, that is, it will turn out so that it will no longer be necessary to digest 20 times and merge into the chat for all sorts of whiners and it will not be just good it will be, I would say great, they have to suffer whiners, and the rules of the pawns who know the game are simple will collect zhahu and stir up their top

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

try, do - only on your server. you can still try Khokhlyatsky.
Adequate people will reject all these nonsense ofc.
your schizophrenic reasoning is also of little interest to anyone, I suspect.

O
Obsessed 24.05.21

Archon Guard, groef is a freebie in the sense that while at the beginning you abruptly suck Lo (with chito wigs ;-)), and then tank the waves on the hbr, catching all the sweetest (if you are not a brake, like me). but your desire to grind the air is delightful, of course)) here and the firk is gone, not otherwise, the mod cuts; D and you overwrite it for "change" .. WHO, who will change ?? ))

just gather zhahu
yeah, crowds of steam locomotives, JUST collect zhahu on a peg * facepalm.zhpg *

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

Klassewer,
but I'm interested in the opinion of an adequate person, it's a pity that the argumentation was not very good, but all the same, a big ATP would not be interesting without you, boring and the same dober would hardly have looked here, if the dude was too harsh in places, excuse me for brotherly (you have to keep up with the times and do not forget to apologize in time).
all the best to you, there are more zhakhs in the grass, so that you also want the zhakha to loom in the neck and there was a feeling that this is a top like inigma and infi, and not a speck for lo

V
VohaPatoha 24.05.21

Noob himself and 99% of runwords did not use. And what is it in essence. For me, the runes are the price you pay, so that a certain type of weapon would be made to order with the given properties (like a sword in killing Beel). It is clear that the majority are playing with numbers. But the properties of a bist and a neck can be given for them in general only for axes. The rest is individual. A replica of a fan of using different edged weapons.

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

Obsessed wrote:
aliava in the sense that while the beginning you abruptly suck Lo (chito-wigs ;-)), and then tank the waves on the hbr,
then continuing your thought - then on this very hb you grab the zhaha from the tray of that pawson I don’t like that a zhaha is needed in the vulture, he shouts to you in a dagonka sho you are inadequate and you need to share in a brotherly way because zhaha fell out of the skeleton which the merk killed him,
you are like this:
- “ok, brother, it just won't work, I can give you this fishing vulture with a rune lo you were just kind of opposed to having a zhakha in the vultures, and I will go to cook this top from this zhahi "
D

O
Obsessed 24.05.21

VohaPatoha, the neck is very good in "phase" (in pvm). your example rolls in the plan that the spears are deprived.

Archon Guard, you should write like this: "Let the Lo-vulture have a spread of 340-399, and if you replace Lo with Jah, then guaranteed 400/40" - from the trick, the old toad said; D

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

Obsessed wrote:
and if you
just replace the inexorable itself, as I understand it, you need to replace it with the hel rune and tp scrolling, then those who like to buy it in the chat at a discount won't find it there at all, of course I don't have much love for them either, but you are here bend it too vividly)
yes, and there is a scatter of all the same fishing with the lo rune should not have a fundamental chance to be almost like a top, so there is no way, then it is higher there, but those 420 on max are so that if someone caught they could how and first bend 2x the price (that is, 2 zhahi) and so that there is at least some basis for what such show-off this price is still to bend))