3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 04.07.21 07:55 pm

Good Necromancer Summoner (Diablo 2)

An old dream to rock and dress a good Nekra summoner.
I studied the wiki here, in general it is clear, but there are comments that the guide is Mr. or something is wrong in it, but there is no specifics)
Purpose: solo and preferably UT
Throw, please, a list of gear and skills

Or, to make it easier - a link to the guide (if the link is not local, then you can send it to the mail) and what would you improve there (gear, skills)?
Shmot, it can be more expensive than a bum, but not top (there is a rune, but not an oligarch)

Thank you in advance!

ps .: dada, nup and disgraced: p
147 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 04.07.21

RomanDII wrote:
Shmot, it can be more expensive than a bum, but not top
It is such a pleasure to jump from a swap / amul without an inigma.
Otherwise typical: skills and fcr 75.
For example: Shaka, Mara, Hoto, Homa, Magi, Arah, Soya, Morovoki
Skills: Shkety and craftsmen (of course), CE - max, Resist, Revive, Dekra, Dim - 1, Armor (Wall only, Do not touch Prison), Skelemagi - to taste, LR can still be 1 against tough Physimmuns, but not very well without Konva. Golem - Clay (without nigma), Iron from Insi (with nigma).
Beast to swap ... oh, okay.

R
RomanDII 04.07.21

passed
inigma clearly understandable (

LR topic, it is necessary)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 04.07.21

the summoner is good at the top, but it's all frustrating to farm

R
RomanDII 04.07.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
and what about the top? sign pliz

O
Obsession Fan 04.07.21

RomanDII
Hi, very expensive :)
Infik must have a measure, it cuts the defence, respectively, summons are more likely to fall, + cuts fire res in mobs, which significantly boosts CE (corpse explotion), although at high ppl it is generally ineffective, due to mechanics, because it counts the health of the monster as on the value of players 1.
The second Enigma must have, this is crowd control, if there is no Enigma even in the clouds, do not fly about the summoner, because without it he is sad shit :) with the help of TP, the target focuses, without focus, divide the damage by zero)) )
Beast is also an expensive thing, although somehow I read that it does not make much impact, and it is rather overestimated, I do not pretend to be true, but the calculations seemed fair to me personally.
Optional on swing) Passed everything clearly chewed.
An interesting charm, I played quite a lot for him at one time, this is a daddy that smashes any loka to pieces, including the Uber quest, but everything revolves around expensive items, of course you decide :)

O
Obsession Fan 04.07.21

RomanDII
Pp with
1) Mages generally hardly damage even to the cap, pumped in, under the LR, and in perf gear :) Plus, it's unpleasant when a mob breaks into icicles from coldmages, because such a corpse cannot be blown up, or not raised. So it's more harm than good.
2) Revives of urdars are very useful if you plan to run UT, due to the crash. But more than 1, I would not recommend downloading, enough with + skills.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 04.07.21

RomanDII
Top consists of three imb: enigma, bist (in hand) and infik (measure). In addition, insi-packs are purchased, from which the golem is made. If you are not lazy, you can give a top-end ench on skeletons. Enigma concentrates the damage of skeletons on one target, beast speeds up and makes their strikes heavier, also helps to measure the first corpse, then infik helps to explode everything quickly: the + AD convoy looks bright even at 8 pp.

R
RomanDII 04.07.21

The Obsession fan
understood thanks, but they read about the skelemages until hella rule, then I
saw the specks about revives of the urdars in vidos too, but I still need them to spawn))

in general, thank you all, on the server I can forget about it)) I'll try MB single, and gear from the editor))

R
RomanDII 04.07.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
thanks, I see))

K
Klassewer 04.07.21

Iron maiden hers skeletons, even under bo. Then calling them back is very dreary. My measure was a mayt one, perhaps it was worth taking another one. For the same reason, bist is put into the firebox. Only on diabaal helps.
I advise you to make a poizon nekra, it is much more convenient for them to play and it breaks not worse for sure, but rather even better.
And so top Persians 85 lvl lok - java light sorka (probably even the 2nd on the sofa abruptly). Somewhere nearby there is a necr. Asya is bulletproof, but it seems to me a little slower. The hummer is purely for unique packs, but so it is not very good if you clean white mobs as well. Barb - forever registered in travinkal). And the druid is, in my opinion, a purely pvp character.

I may be a complete noob do not understand anything.

p
passed 04.07.21

Summon-stack in a large revive (the same urdars) solves the problem of control under IM. Dips in this case is just from the magicians. But this, as already mentioned, is nigma + infi. Otherwise, suffer, hobble.

K
Klassewer 04.07.21

passed wrote:
Sammon-stack in a large revive (the same urdars) solves the problem of control under IM. Dips in this case is just from the magicians. But this, as already mentioned, is nigma + infi. Otherwise suffer, hobble.
Possibly, but definitely not with a Mayt's yardstick.

EDIT:
Mages for 20 mb of norms will be wet in a stack, but IM and mite merk necr are incompatible, at least with my hands.
But by the way, yes, revives do not die under IM). Even without bo.

S
Sweety_Mustard 04.07.21

Instead of a beast, you can oath at first - the bonus is worse than from the fans, but also the price - cooked, didn't like it, threw it away. Oath naturally, non-etheric - to repair the charge of the spirit)

O
Obsessed 04.07.21

RomanDII, 2 moments purely from my Nubian bell tower: 1) the first corpses are easiest to "do" with Nihl, 2) if you have Eni, you can score for the rest, and so the rules, I used a mite measure with eth Bonehew (a fortic and a hat with a lich ), fat-fat "kakahu" and threw AD. slow with cocoa was enough for a bang. I liked Pts.

R
RomanDII 12.07.21

Klassewer wrote:
I advise you to make a nekra poizon, it is much more convenient for them to play and it breaks not worse than for sure, but rather even better.
And so top Persians 85 lvl lok - java light sorka
I have good Persians) I just want to play necr-sum)

R
RomanDII 12.07.21

Obsessed wrote:
fat-fat "kakahu" and threw AD
've been honored gayed Necro homeless https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/horoshij_nekromant_summoner-1004277/#lastreply
8) Infernal why not clay? And why pump up the master's golem and not the golem itself?

- as I wrote above, the fire golem will aggro monsters with an aura, pulling them towards itself, and the cocoa dulls in the corner while they kill you

O
Obsessed 12.07.21

RomanDII, I used kakahu with ingmo) when the firk had just started clearing the ranks of the party. then a simple Soviet person could afford an ingma.

O
Obsession Fan 12.07.21

RomanDII
Kakakha is fat and overall very useful. Especially if you prefer AD to dec, the latter covers the entire screen, and cuts the physical cut more strongly, which is more effective for the impact stack, and for offc explosions. But there is a certain point, the necromancer is still quite gluttonous in mana, and it is more comfortable to play with a golem made of insi, when you exit the game it will not disappear, but he is sometimes killed. In general, they are not all superintelligence, but this is decided by TP control, the guide who wrote the guide simply did not play for the strong nekra, the fireman is useless at all.
Poison is also strong, as far as I remember, it takes 62 skillpoints to level up into poison, and little things to LR, the rest can be safely scattered into skeletons, but you can't call it cheap either, and the crew there is significantly different.

D
DELETEEND 12.07.21

RomanDII
awkwardly, don't care without enigma, in principle, how do you have golems ... they will all be engaged in some
kind of game. But clay is the best varik against all sorts of bosses and other extrafast bulls .. clay + deco = baal finally doesn’t do anything.

Who is it there agrit I xs .. Runs quickly runs away and starts to peel behind the screen with someone ... He drags off a couple of skeletons behind him .. I think the guys you want to kill you and you yourself will see Agr from neighboring screens nafig is not needed. Moreover, a couple of explosions on the edge of the screen will also blow away half of the neighboring one .. Clay, while there is no enigma, and as a consequence of the insi iron - the top varick.

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.07.21

DELETEEND wrote:
clay + decra
is, by the way, superfluous - 50% slopoka restriction like (for a baal so for sure), clay gives more. So you can use the amplifay.
And this - why do you have all the necromancers without cans and naked, that there is not enough mana to re-cast the golem in the right place / use hell + tse?) Banks also fall, by the way - this is not pvp, you can pick them up in pvm!