3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 04.07.21 07:55 pm

Good Necromancer Summoner (Diablo 2)

An old dream to rock and dress a good Nekra summoner.
I studied the wiki here, in general it is clear, but there are comments that the guide is Mr. or something is wrong in it, but there is no specifics)
Purpose: solo and preferably UT
Throw, please, a list of gear and skills

Or, to make it easier - a link to the guide (if the link is not local, then you can send it to the mail) and what would you improve there (gear, skills)?
Shmot, it can be more expensive than a bum, but not top (there is a rune, but not an oligarch)

Thank you in advance!

ps .: dada, nup and disgraced: p
147 Comments
Sort by:
R
RomanDII 12.07.21

rambler87,
look carefully, iron is pumped, like clay by 1,
yes, for insi, but enigma is needed, without eni, clay, and blood is a checkpoint. fiery is not necessary.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 12.07.21

RomanDII
you battlefield control, swing the rest of the curses, otherwise some kind of techno-building nihilism comes out

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.07.21

RomanDII
decra (still embarrassing) is taken so that the harsh folen would not kill the noobs, to whom you went to play when ut and hbr are tired)

R
RomanMixed 23.07.21

Sweety_Mustard
threw decra)) on bosses and fast mobs will help)) I

throw the rest into the wall and armor

R
RomanMixed 23.07.21

today at 19:30 I will start soloing Hell, I will stream on Twitch RomanMixed,
fly in to see the noob or then look in the recording :)

ps: I plan to solo Hell, completing all quests, without Enigma, without BO, without Ench
pps: do bets, how many times I die:
- never
- 1-3 times
- more than 3 times
- you won't go through the Hell in solo without Enigma, noob

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.07.21

more than 3 times

O
Obsessed 23.07.21

RomanDII, "more than 3 times" - many times more likely varicose than others)) but in general, watching the passage of the summoner HELLA is still boring))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.07.21

with ench and bo IMHO more fun

R
RomanMixed 23.07.21

Obsessed
see rewind rewind))

R
RomanMixed 23.07.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
yes, mobs will fly off from one encha at a time))
I just never played necrom, I want to feel the gameplay))

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.07.21

RomanDII
I'll see if you paint like in the Schwarzenegger Commando movie. ; D

S
Sanchez ramirez 23.07.21

And what, what's the problem with a summoner without an inigma Hell to go through? I did this more than once. With a spirit in his sword, on his head some kind of Peasant Crown thread, on his belly some kind of stealth shit and a lidless shield.

Here's a bit more angry: D

R
RomanMixed 23.07.21

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
With a spirit in a sword, on the head a thread of Peasant Crown, on the belly some shit like stealth and a lidless shield
, so I'm still top-dressed))

S
Sanchez ramirez 23.07.21

RomanDII
So what am I talking about? Do not bzdi, in short =)

R
RomanMixed 23.07.21

In general, imba in general, cheating magic, even through the walls figs))

but in the lair of the Maggoth, of course, tin, here's a clip where I almost died)
https://clips.twitch.tv/PlacidMiniatureAlligatorGivePLZ-jsF02V4FqFmJ7xy4 by the

way , Teeth showed good themselves in this narrow place, although they were not pumped, he killed the cockroach and further explosions, so I thought maybe instead of armor it was necessary to pump teeth, there is nothing more on the left button, one could swim in narrow places where a crowd of skeletons cannot get close)

G
Gutaba 23.07.21

RomanDII
Hell has been a summoner in beach gear on several occasions. Slowly but surely; but no need to beg for a taxi)

G
Gutaba 23.07.21

RomanDII wrote: by the
way, Teeth showed good themselves in this narrow place.
You can throw 20ku into the bone spear and 20ku into the bone wall - the farm will become fast, but then, probably, you can not pull the Uber.

R
RomanMixed 23.07.21

Gutaba
and the uber have someone to walk, and even here it is difficult to use a necrom summon here, a friend told me, there are not enough Urdars, Diablo does not say to kill, they beat his retinue, they live for 3 minutes and the quantity is not enough

O
Obsessed 23.07.21

see rewind on rewind))
I'll see if you paint like in the movie Commando by Schwarzenegger. ; D
RomanDII, and I - if like a predator in the movie The Predator! <; D

wow, I'm still top-dressed))
topogo is in Bone, which you don't want to do in any way)))

here's a clip where I almost died)
: DDD mahach, xn sags - silence, 3 seconds pass -4: "- ALMOST DIED!" ; DDD behind the wheel is about the same))))

R
RomanMixed 23.07.21

Obsessed wrote:
topoGo is in Bone, which you do not want to do in any way)))
with a wiper there are more cuts, and fcr - although I do not see a lot from him, but passed says at least 75 should be))