3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 04.07.21 07:55 pm

Good Necromancer Summoner (Diablo 2)

An old dream to rock and dress a good Nekra summoner.
I studied the wiki here, in general it is clear, but there are comments that the guide is Mr. or something is wrong in it, but there is no specifics)
Purpose: solo and preferably UT
Throw, please, a list of gear and skills

Or, to make it easier - a link to the guide (if the link is not local, then you can send it to the mail) and what would you improve there (gear, skills)?
Shmot, it can be more expensive than a bum, but not top (there is a rune, but not an oligarch)

Thank you in advance!

ps .: dada, nup and disgraced: p
147 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 12.07.21

RomanDII
Transfer of pets (and measure) to the teleport point. When the summons are "in the Persian", the missiles will not be sent to it. And if you take a large (size 3) revive, for example, a pitlord, then the entire Caudle after TP does not scatter until the necr itself starts to move.

r
rambler87 12.07.21

Obsessed
)) I just heard it from you for the first time) but where historically did it first appear?

V
Vozmezd1e 12.07.21

RomanDII

good necr sum eni is necessary for a comfortable game, of course you can run on enthusiasm without it, but you will not be enough for a long time, it makes sense to count fcr, etc. you have no gear, you first save up for gear

r
rambler87 12.07.21

Here is a necr of amounts for 8ppl only with a teleport can something clean?

R
RomanDII 12.07.21

Vozmezd1e
oh, all

: D: D: D

O
Obsessed 12.07.21

rambler87, I never campaigned to play in fullscreen (and firk - yes). although in fullscreen and more fun with main charm, if the task allows. in short, I don’t remember that I could write that.

r
rambler87 12.07.21

Obsessed
I did not campaign) I quoted))) and it somewhere before they talked about fullscreen for a long time?

R
RomanDII 12.07.21

rambler87
what full screen, for BO and En4 will you constantly minimize full screen?

r
rambler87 12.07.21

RomanDII
Yes, I have never done myself a bo braba) switch day - if I dive into d2, then without any ctrl tabs)

V
VohaPatoha 12.07.21

Tommy_Chong
It's true. In the tombs, he realized that he could not sit out in the doorway. I bought myself a leather jacket "Steals", lighter ankle boots, in the hands of the PR and head. Opening the door and bursting into the room, making a circle and running behind the backs of his group of capture. So I believed in myself until the bastard beetles were punished.

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.07.21

rambler87
d2 without control tabs - it just doesn't happen. It's like shindous without blue screens.

R
RomanDII 12.07.21

Nekra started, yesterday I played for 5 hours, yes, I even felt at the normal rate, without a teleport,
I’m going forward , especially in closed locations . - there are mobs, and skeletons somewhere behind someone kick, but it should be in front) I
just want to select a target for attack, as in strategies))
- Attack!
- Yes my Lord!

r
rambler87 12.07.21

RomanDII
Well, on the first difficulties, the combination of attackt on one and IM on others works well)

On helle, unfortunately, IM only works on other characters - Mobs have too little dmg / hp)))

R
RomanDII 12.07.21

maxed skeletons and craftsmen, also CE
what else to max?
Jay is painting the wall, is it really that maximum important? And if Revivev or half with a wall, or something else?

T
Tommy_Chong 12.07.21

RomanDII
Wall grants synergy to Bone Armor. And revives are enough for 1 swing.

R
RomanDII 12.07.21

so far:
skeletons = 20
crafted skeletons = 20
clay and iron golems, crafted golems, rivives, resists = 1

CE = 20
Armor, wall = 1

AD = 1

J
Jay_xD 12.07.21

RomanDII swing the
wall and the remnants in the armor, the
main thing is that the bone prison is at 0

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.07.21

Take RomanDII
decree - you will not regret it, but there will be enough cp for everything. I would also take a low cut - after all, you don't play a single.

R
RomanDII 12.07.21

Jay_xD
about prison know, thanks

Sweety_Mustard
of DEKRA think) bad that you can not simultaneously throw Cursed) Dekra mainly on bosses and some ekstrafasty?
low cut from a stick is possible, but I don't see anything joint games on helle, except for hbr

r
rambler87 12.07.21

And an iron Golem should not be downloaded or a blood one for him - insight should he do?)