3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 04.07.21 07:55 pm

Good Necromancer Summoner (Diablo 2)

An old dream to rock and dress a good Nekra summoner.
I studied the wiki here, in general it is clear, but there are comments that the guide is Mr. or something is wrong in it, but there is no specifics)
Purpose: solo and preferably UT
Throw, please, a list of gear and skills

Or, to make it easier - a link to the guide (if the link is not local, then you can send it to the mail) and what would you improve there (gear, skills)?
Shmot, it can be more expensive than a bum, but not top (there is a rune, but not an oligarch)

Thank you in advance!

ps .: dada, nup and disgraced: p
147 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 12.07.21

RomanDII
top-end ench is relatively inexpensive, and improves the result)
BO skeletons can also be a good idea
for crowd control town portal can be even more interesting than an amulet
if you use multiple monitors, the whole support can be super-convenient,
you can even use nerd methods like def sorts with 200 fcr, swayed clearly for the task of safe flight, the
game becomes something of a strategy, but the summoner is just about that :)

J
Jay_xD 12.07.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
ench makes a killing machine out of skeletons so))) improves the result - this is poorly said))

R
RomanDII 12.07.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
BO is) ench tired of throwing at everyone?) you can measure it)
about the portal interesting, ATP)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 12.07.21

RomanDII
and poked the rules, there is no need for the office to check who is under the enchem and who is not)

O
Obsessed 12.07.21

She also fell on the nightmar with Andi Kuko Shakaku, which with the help of Larzuk and the Shael rune improved
VohaPatoha, I completely double it because I was also amazed at the power and inevitability of this mercenary. besides, the other day the Nokosan relic and Malacht's medicine fell out, and I count it's good. in vain they drive to the drop.

eth Bonehew has a perf)
RomanDII, I fucking know about the usefulness of a thief with eth Bonehew .. it seems to me that I used it purely because skeletons, along with AD and kakakha, were already delivered, and I just needed another damager. the whole concept of the summoner on pg breaks down on the exorbitant high cost of eni. what's the point in discussing the rest? You can, of course, think to yourself that jumping on mobs with your herd should be very expensive, so calm down and just beat the summoner. ) the game has long passed its peak, it is not spiked in crowds, squealing with pleasure, the high runes (here) can never be seen at all and you just have to proceed from this.

J
Jay_xD 12.07.21

iamviktor
iamviktor wrote:
Beast + enigma! Delicious guide, especially for PG!
do not brew enigma on pg? than gaed is bad?

J
Jay_xD 12.07.21

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/wcBKCujlOWYFtw

as an example of what I wrote

T
T-fox 12.07.21

for the poor: you can press the staff on the swap to wear - there are teleport charges.

O
Obsessed 12.07.21

T-Fox, we're on course .. you can still fix it, farm chippeds .. count the remaining charges. :-) living life in the style of a firm, in short))

O
Obsession Fan 12.07.21

I read and smile) nice. Top-notch advice has been drawn here, handsome men.

i
iamviktor 12.07.21

Jay_xD
On the PG, everyone cooks an enigma until they cook a perf def, and no one bothers to search for blanks, with the help of a hel and a scroll they update theirs and cook until they reach a perf.
Enigma is not brewed on PG - it is tortured here.

r
rambler87 12.07.21

If it is ideal, then this is all extremely simple - eni, infi, beast.

I didn’t play with them - but it looks rather boring - a kind of bunch of teleporting continuously, a flying meat grinder. There is no grace of a sorceress - after all, she was born for teleportation and aesthetically pleasing - the rest teleport like cows and it's not about fcr

r
rambler87 12.07.21

iamviktor
Check out or ask the admin for a jach chest

r
rambler87 12.07.21

T-Fox
This is if you're suicidal)

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.07.21

rambler87 wrote:
it's not about fcr,
it's about breaks!

R
RomanDII 12.07.21

what is there with the peppers?))

ps .: sell macaws inexpensively :)

J
Jay_xD 12.07.21

rambler87 wrote:
I didn’t play with them - but it looks boring
enough it looks boring enough a foot necromancer)))

R
RomanDII 12.07.21

Jay_xD
a ya dumayu naoborot) xo4etsya imenno poigrat ', a ne poletat', tat to sorca na metle imeetsya :)

koro4e, ya gameplay Necra strimit 'budu

T
Tommy_Chong 12.07.21

Pedestrian necrus is claustrophobic

R
RomanDII 12.07.21

Tommy_Chong
zaryady TP na svop na krai