3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nеek 04.07.21 07:55 pm

TOP-10: Your choice - What we want to see in STALKER 2

In this thread, you can offer FROM 1 TO 3 options for WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE in STALKER 2: Heart of Chernobyl - you can touch on gameplay features, visuals, innovations, and in general whatever you see fit.

After 2 WEEKS, we will select the 10 most popular / plus proposals from the options you proposed and launch a vote, which for another 2 WEEKS will be located on the PlayGround.ru main page. After the main vote, we will calculate everything and publish the results on August 1.

Results:
TOP-10: Your choice - The most annoying things in Cyberpunk 2077
TOP-10: Your choice - The best creatures Resident Evil: Village
TOP-10: Your choice - The best gaming locations
TOP-10: Your choice - The most delicious food in games
100 Comments
Sort by:
M
Masturbator Fanatic 04.07.21

Make the transport already in the game to beat, at least a foxoped!

M
Masturbator Fanatic 04.07.21

The prince of the noosphere
Stalker has always been like that and was a wishmaker alone, but a brain burner, and

H
Herish-extreme 04.07.21

I would very much like the developers to work with the authors of fan books on the game. There are a lot of interesting stories. Many of them would fit perfectly as side quests or dlc.

V
Vist vova 04.07.21

1. Optimizon basically
2. All sorts of bells and whistles with AI, so that they can, like in the shadows, wander around the lokas, so that at least a small visibility of the living world is.
3. Places with a lamp atmosphere, such as campfires and interactions with it. Like, sit down, listen to all sorts of stories sounded (ala from ogsm 1.8 in chn, where the NPCs told), ask the guitar to play and make some minigame and screw the NPC reaction if it works / screw it up

K
Karhus ranger 04.07.21

1. Various quests that would reveal the lore of the Zone, and not give-bring-kill
2. Optimizations and graphics at the level of the last part of Metro
3. Improved combat system

A
ABRASc. 04.07.21

Especially it is necessary to work out the AI, so that it would not be dummies, but real opponents. Weapon detailing. Nice graphics. A lot of gameplay and a minimum of cutscenes with cheap actors from a burnt-out theater like Metro: Exodus. The atmosphere of alienation and that would be even scary.

S
StrelitziaReg 04.07.21

Detailing locations as in the trailer.

M
Maddesto 04.07.21

I don't want to see stalker 2, because there will be a bottom, wangyu

P
Pauni 12.07.21

1. An interesting exciting plot.
2. Excellent gameplay in terms of shooting.
3. To have a lot of all kinds of weapons and armor, as in the fan fashion Secret paths 2.

o
ojibra_6y3oba 12.07.21

everyone wants to see a big-ooo open world with a non-linear storyline and a simulation of life, that is, players
already want to ruin the game, turn it into a GTA or a cyberbug with quests for a jerk off

everyone wants to customize the character and weapons, tons of loot, skins, perks - that is, turn into a kind of MMO and bury the game completely

o
ojibra_6y3oba 12.07.21

first of all, the plot, not about how Uncle Vasya forgot to turn off the iron and because of this the zone has grown, but with Uncle Vasya we will just talk that this is bad, and we will kill the fans of the iron and pull the iron cord out of the socket - something more significant, important, global - apocalypse or post-apocalypse yet

dirt, wetness, stench, sadness, darkness, despair, cruelty and scary music of

monsters about which there are legends and horror stories that hide in forests and swamps that eat the lonely and not careful, that weapons are not You can take it with anyone - and not the herd of bloodsuckers that graze behind the fence and disperse with a knife

colorful characters with their own history and charisma, with the feeling that this is a living person - not dummies with different models and voice acting, but with the same set of phrases

locations that differ from each other, different biomes, so to speak, at least as

if the quests were to take place within one or two locations, and not to run through the floor of the game and back, artificially delaying the passage, so that the side quests somehow influenced the mine in the way of a fork in key places or something similar, not through a jerk off level, money or reputation,

and finally, the scarcity and value of everything, but it feels like the factories for the production of everything we see are right in the zone

M
MidasPlayer 12.07.21

The absence of critical bugs that will not allow the game to pass

s
synth17dm 12.07.21

And me please random encounters, like in RDR2, animations from TLOU2, the beginning of the GoW battles, with the consequences of the SH2 passing style and to cry like Madison on To the Moon, thanks.

T
Tiktotayou124 12.07.21

I would like to see in stalker 2 large-scale interesting quests like the witcher only 4 times longer, more interesting, etc., cut-scenes penetrated completely in the spirit of the stalker Call of Pripyat, Sidorovich's bald head with rtx, but at the same time the cut-scenes themselves so that they are level c the last of us part 2, no SJW agenda, this game is only for real “Boy Next Door”, random encounters, hunting, monsters, a variety of flora and fauna of the RDR 2 level, many dungeons, underground laboratories, some simple activities even seem to eliminate 3 important goals, and within the framework of these quests you need to be able to find their notes, diaries, learn about their families, about their biography, etc.
And I really, really want to see the impact from shots and injuries in the style of The last of us 2 when you shoot at the enemy and he, from a rifle shot in the shoulder, even for a couple of seconds normally aim at you so that he could not, faces, blood, dismemberment, this is all the good old ultra-violence. An outrageous number of NPCs with their history, experiences, feelings, etc.
And I sincerely hope that the game at the start will not be like cyberpunk or No Man's Sky.
A very large-scale customization of weapons that you can disassemble up and down, clean a separate part, replace it with mined resources with a better one, create these parts with detailed animation on a workbench, jokes from bandos, advanced AI, etc.
Everything, everything that can be said.

T
Tiktotayou124 12.07.21

RasmusHero Man
, you sold my soul with your comment.
It is so well written, so many worthwhile proposals for the 2nd stalker.
I completely agree with your comment and with your ideas.

T
Tiktotayou124 12.07.21

tyman21 I wrote the
third point to the point.
Stalker at first glance looks like a dull, gloomy game.
But in fact, in all these abandoned houses that have long been overgrown with vegetation, you find only peace, tranquility and a difficult understanding of how dear your life is.

V
Vaipen 12.07.21

1. I do not want quests for a while. In order to fly headlong past a bunch of neschtyaks, beat off another checkpoint, and then also fly back with turpentine on a triple afterburner, because there are several hours left before the quest is completed, simply because Sidorovich needs it that way.
2. Normal optimon. So that the game is not sausage and knocked out on the slave screen out of the blue. Yes, for the CIS games it is not realistic yet. But it is possible to dream, especially the Poles were able to do the same.
3. Interesting quests. So that they were really small stories with a plot, and not just I lost my PDA, rush around with a hog, bring it or go kill several ghouls who attacked the patrol.

F
FlufflePuff 12.07.21

I want the gg to be a fat negro-trance without a leg, and by the fire so that the femki would sit.

M
MedvediVodki 12.07.21

I want support for virtual reality helmets.

K
Karnefis 12.07.21

1. Right now it would be vodyary. Yes, with a generous snack.
2.Baaaabu byyyy ......... Got a little byyy, any. If only everything you need was in place)))))
3.At least some kosorylykh to scoff at, otherwise boredom ...