3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nеek 04.07.21 07:55 pm

TOP-10: Your choice - What we want to see in STALKER 2

In this thread, you can offer FROM 1 TO 3 options for WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE in STALKER 2: Heart of Chernobyl - you can touch on gameplay features, visuals, innovations, and in general whatever you see fit.

After 2 WEEKS, we will select the 10 most popular / plus proposals from the options you proposed and launch a vote, which for another 2 WEEKS will be located on the PlayGround.ru main page. After the main vote, we will calculate everything and publish the results on August 1.

Results:
TOP-10: Your choice - The most annoying things in Cyberpunk 2077
TOP-10: Your choice - The best creatures Resident Evil: Village
TOP-10: Your choice - The best gaming locations
TOP-10: Your choice - The most delicious food in games
100 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Gluzhetsky 04.07.21

Avionix
Unless torn to shreds by a flock of blind dogs Pikachu (cute)

D
DiabloSR 04.07.21

Cheeky-bricks and queens.
Olives.
In short, the voice of the gopnik voices from the original.

P
Protocol10 04.07.21

1. Less dramatic gloom, but in the right plot twists and more black humor and fun like fallouts or witchers.
2. Dismemberment of both people and monsters. Throwing a grenade into the crowd, a leg or an arm or a member flew off
3. Interesting female characters in the game

R
Reconquistar 04.07.21

Connection with the previous parts of the series (not like in the Crysis series, where after the Korean island they were immediately transferred to New York, where they changed characters and opponents and where they did not tell what happened with the ice dome).

Well, and an abundance of secondary quests, as in the RFP, with the possibility of non-linear passage.

V
Vampire_98 04.07.21

1. Interesting plot
2. New mutants
3. Large open world

V
Valentine 37 04.07.21

Dagestanis

N
Night strider 04.07.21

planned mutants for stalker 2 2011, including a horse

N
Night strider 04.07.21

_Lemon_
you have to play duke nukem

P
Prince of noosphere 04.07.21

More incomprehensible. Stalker is not science fiction, so go into the topic of the unknown and mystical, not fantasy, but the unknown and obscure. Either devilry, or something else.

A
Anderby 04.07.21

1. 3D action
2. Wooden houses
3. Cowsheds

B
BLEKWORT 04.07.21

living world. LIVING WORLD !!!
It was great in the CHN detachments offline lived and fought.

r
requiemmm 04.07.21

Support for mods. And that's all he needs. I am sure that the balance of weapons and mobs on release will be complete shit, the trunks are crooked, not only able to keep within 15 cm by 100 meters, but even just to hit a wild boar at this distance ... and without mods, this is a sentence.

t
tyman21 04.07.21

1. Optimization and optimization again. Well, the control one is optimization.
2. A well-developed plot.
3. The atmosphere of abandonment, despondency, perhaps even hopelessness with corners of peace.

S
Sweety_Mustard 04.07.21

For KFOR plus, the sandbox is like in PM. Rats are not mutants, ordinary ones, where they should be roaming around. Sniper addon from AMK mod to PM would be nice (scopes with working rangefinders at least).

Realism is probably superfluous - the target audience is unlikely to like the inevitable death of the Persian from a strong dose of radiation / an extra bottle of vodka or a strong decrease in the effectiveness of antirad.

D
DoK2021 04.07.21

The atmosphere of the first part of the game, good plot

I
Indo77 04.07.21

An action-packed open world
Live world, simulation of life

B
Blackmeser 04.07.21

I want the game to be at least half as good as cyberpunk.

k
kurskiy 04.07.21

I would like to see STALKER 2 at all.

P
Pri_du_rock 04.07.21

I want to see the atmosphere of a stalker. And I really hope that the game will not turn into an ordinary kalda or folich. (Yes, they cannot be compared. But you get the idea).

M
Masturbator Fanatic 04.07.21

I want to be able to craft weapons, and in general more homemade products could be made, more interesting places and secret laboratories where you can also snatch some kind of secret armor or a gun!