3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z126 03.11.19 03:21 am

Who will you play? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

For Cassandra or Alexios?
106 Comments
Sort by:
c
choa 03.11.19

Played for Cassandra, damn, how she breathes when running. Very loud sound, would be worth three times quieter to do. PPC as it is annoying after Alexios, which runs silently. And puff starts after five steps.

Handisam not know the Golden rule - the sounds that accompany the player should not be irritating. On the contrary, should be savory, not too loud and pleasant to the ear.

P
PahaTomsk 03.11.19

The same stone in the garden of Cassandra...
This is her pant is very annoying... with all its advantages....
And she's always puffing.
Play has just started, is almost not even passed yet really it's nothing, I'm thinking of maybe re-start but for Alexis to play with?
Playing for Cassandra, what are you even doing this? I try not to pay attention to it?

_
_N7. 03.11.19

Only Cassandra, without options, is better I'll on her panties watch while swimming/climbing etc. than on the Trukhanov of Alexios, the fact that she is muscular - not at all annoying, this is done for the sake of realism, go to a Korean MMO to look at sexy Tanok that break all sorts of monsters to pieces. But what is annoying is how already wrote above - damn chug Cassandra after 5 seconds of running... gets boring really fast, at first, didn't bother because I thought that in the sound settings you can adjust this pant, but that's something not found what these pyhtelki tied. So you have to put up with that pant, for Alexios don't want to start at all, and not planned.

i
insel260 03.11.19

Guys, help me to understand strange numbers in the characteristics of Persian.
Until LVL 17.
Put a set on the warrior, the warrior values of not more than 1000, the killer 13000. These values grow from what and how often you kill? And then in the description it says that only armor and skills have a value on the change in these characteristics.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.11.19

PahaTomsk wrote:
And she's always puffing
In the Russian voice campaign sound twisted wryly. In eng. not so audible.

v
vstorspb 03.11.19

ArXangel_ann wrote:
PahaTomsk wrote:
And she's always puffing

In the Russian voice campaign sound twisted wryly. In eng. not so audible.
Don't know the English voice acting, it runs when not puffing at all. Rarely puffing when climbing up walls/cliffs. And that's all. By the way, the actress, ozvuchivaet, was nominated for best actress/actor for this year (2018 Game Awards in early December).

A
ArXangel_ann 03.11.19

vstorspb
I play with headphones, you can hear that it chugs quite often. But the sound level made normal, just as if out of breath and all the people. A Russian play with the levels as best he could (or could not?). Then out of the bushes screaming like a stabbed I hope I haven't noticed!!!, pyhtelka like a steam engine... In General, all as always.

S
St.PivPav 03.11.19

Tried to start the game for the woman, but something went wrong at the start. First it's not ice what a beautiful to the game to watch her (not Lara in a word, that face well...)), and secondly probably used to play assassin for male characters, thirdly it is not as it looks in the armor, at all, Luke okay, but swords and huge axes in the hands of a woman, and no desire to empathize. In short I do not like conflicting feelings in the first pass.. Second time will have to go for it.

f
frion123 03.11.19

St.PivPav
So she masculina) I for her play no resonance and you can all goatse without saskura)))

M
Marongo 03.11.19

chose Cassandra, always choose the female character if there is a choice...and to chug accustomed to, and the horse generally move.
St.PivPav
so Lara is also not a beauty unearthly

J
J. Marston 03.11.19

For Alexios first began, we soon realized that to play for it, choose the CAS. Here's why:
1. Nasty gay moans of Alexios when crawling the walls will start to annoy you.
2. The game has a lot of gay stuff, for a woman to look at it more pleasant.
3. Cassandra sounded so good, a lot of replay from the actress. But! Funny dialogues and the intonation is still there. Alexios voiced the same simple way, charisma zero. Seriously, for him, the game will seem boring.
4. Cassandra is the best fit to the plot (more about this in detail I will not write, on the Internet a lot of articles on this topic).
5. Well, just for a woman to look nicer. Cassandra looks quite funny, while Alexios looks like a gay.

S
St.PivPav 03.11.19

J. Marston
You have obvious problems with sodomy! Although there are many of these problems)...

c
choa 03.11.19

St.PivPav
2. The game has a lot of gay stuff
when Alex denies the gays in this case, there's really lozovyi dialogues happen ) it's worth It.

4. Cassandra is a better fit for the story
- a woman on the battlefield where some men are terminal absurd
a woman in peasant armor looks shabby
- a woman on the ship - to trouble
- cut the scene where Nicholas teaches her to fight with sticks looks extremely ridiculous and obviously sharpened by Alexa
Spartan women, in principle, never fought

this is in addition to other disadvantages piles of Cash. But her Pachter really is on top of the world. I would write to the thread support on this topic, but I don't know where, because it's a joint Russian version.

K
Kostya_Evd 03.11.19

For Cassandra of course.Her bare legs and pretty face is much nicer to look at than the guy that I PERSONALLY did not like.Biek I liked it better more like a peasant this was.and here..

e
eN4ez 03.11.19

play better for Alexios! Cassandra-Deimos looks beautiful Cassandra for which are,
all because of the addition of shading/shadows around the eyes:
Spoiler

m
milllionbaks 03.11.19

Kasandra. here and so)) and the Alexios standards, too, I find it difficult to choose between them, so I'll probably play a little bingo and keno or roulette, these games are more suited to me! Who cares, invite you in Keno pair play https://slots.com.ua/igry/keno

m
mus115 03.11.19

Cassandra

G
Greshnik5126 03.11.19

Played for the Alexios, but in the game everything was sharpened for the women, so Alexios is more like flaccid faggot in all dialogues and videos. Also noticed the deficiencies of the translation, where Alexios is called Baba.

S
Sargarus 03.11.19

Played for Alec, of course, and was shocked when I did the quest with the gay blacksmith where he gives him flowers and indulges his spear. Where is he in the role of a prostitute instead of a husband who did not is satisfy the insatiable woman.
Then the trick of course was when the son of a blacksmith found out that he fucked his father and killed his mother.

D
Derley 03.11.19

350 hours in game , 3 passing and all for Cassandra