3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z126 03.11.19 03:21 am

Who will you play? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

For Cassandra or Alexios?
106 Comments
Sort by:
d
donkibot 03.11.19

I find it easier to associate themselves with the male character. So I will for Alexios.

R
Rassvetniy 03.11.19

Derley
and after you 300ch husband's shoulders ))))))

E
Eric Cartmanez 03.11.19

Mickey-Mouse
It's funny, I in the passage of Athens, and sent his grandmother and the blacksmith, and many more who (all of them because you can tell him to go deeper with this kind of sentences). Remember Odysseus as a very good game about ancient Greece, adventure, travel, mythical creatures pleased separately. And you got the game about ...... running all pampered. In truth, yubisoft stiff upper lip, who then searched in the game - and found it.

k
kostya evdok 03.11.19

Tkachenko Sergey,then Cassandra will go with other elections,izi

k
kot942011 03.11.19

kostya evdok
Goodbye half year of life.

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 03.11.19

Cassandra) more harizmatichnye)

k
kostya evdok 03.11.19

As you play Cassandra?I first played for an hour she never felt she and her dialogues....for Alexios another thing,it feels 100% his dialogues and actions...I 1?

-
-MODEUZ- 03.11.19

kostya evdok
First of Alexios played, then had to re-chose the Kassandra Peninsula.
Kasandra liked. A bit nicer to play. Voice, more charismatic, more good in the dialogues. Tkachenko Sergey more harsh, brash and generally too much of himself :) (I thought)
But the immersion more with Alexios - a true Spartan and a warrior. All in IMO of honor and glory. A woman in this role, brutal man is not very suitable.
Then it turns out that the game is almost over pass and even more interesting when you change character.
DOGS: Well, and in addition, you can try another branch dialogues and decisions.

7Rain7 03.11.19

I'm behind a tree playing. Generally cool.

k
kostya evdok 03.11.19

-MODEUZ-
with the female sex to have romance for Cassandra it looks dumb..probably I'm used to straights

A
Aaron Selt 03.11.19

Flew for both of them , standards have gone

n
nindzik 03.11.19

LordAlex6
that kind of nonsense? I imagine GG when playing. It turns out that you travesty, if you choose a woman. You're with a woman identify with yourself!

i
iKapusha 03.11.19

if you play for Cassandra will be the relationship with the girls, and playing as Alexios with the guys, then someone that you like))

-
-MODEUZ- 03.11.19

nindzik
For your little (or no) games where you igraesh a female character? Yes I transfer zadolbali.

B
Belezerion 03.11.19

Goblin Slayer
Achivka Amazon is given only if you have a whole ship Packed with women this is a achivka Litter feminist

D
DrakoshKa Furri 03.11.19

Only Alexios. It is a pity in some of the dialogue, but screwed up with the translation. Of the female gender.

T
Thorgal 03.11.19

Went for Cassandra. Was the last part of the 1st DLC to finish.

E
Ellinka 03.11.19

For Alexios I from the female point of view to look at him better. First start for Cassandra, but quickly came to the conclusion that you do not want the game just stare at her. IMHO, as a Deimos, she downright woman-horse - Spartan jocks hall without breaking a sweat.

V
Voin1 03.11.19

First time playing, chose Alex. Also I do not think that a female character fit into the historicity of the narrative, although they are very much stuffed big black Chicks-for-hire back, and just black Greeks, so what kind of historical accuracy to say?
While Yes, Alex I not liked the voice isn't enough brutal, and the small stature amid hefty babischa and soldiers-the Maypole.
In the following passage, if possible, try to go for Cassandra.
Still, it lacks the customization of the appearance of your character.

By the way found the intranet on the ship - sciany that all the men had replaced sex to female. Well, to be honest, the songs on the ship female voices are really beautiful came out, there's a whole choir singing.

p
potter790 03.11.19

Воин1 wrote:
Also I do not think that a female character fit into the historicity of the narrative,
Just Alex and didn't fit. According to mythology, the rock of Taygetos in Sparta, sacrificed boys, and about this rock will be a direct conversation with Pericles, what a rock it Taygetos, that is mythology, not historicity.
Memories with your mother will be very amusing to look, because there women's things dryuchki. Or the scene at the meeting, the cultists, etc. There are aspects of localization, which cut the ear. For example, everywhere-translated - friend, so anglitski it in Africa frend, one word for all genders. Gerl-frend this is the girlfriend with sexual overtones. Due to the curve of localization and there is such a misconception. Sometimes hunting something good to say in the direction of localization, and it seems to be something which is very much needed in games like Rockstar, but such transfers all the desire disappears. Specifically do something.
Воин1 wrote:
Still, it lacks the customization of the appearance of your character.
Parel or something. There costumes are a dime a dozen, tortured skins to looting, and dram. The weapons are the same. Then another, and Korabel added. No donation spotloe nerd stuff. Where ever sail, and ran to get the bears boars wolves, who hides more or less fall iron and wood. Saves from this game, or cheating on pirates.