3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z126 03.11.19 03:21 am

Who will you play? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

For Cassandra or Alexios?
106 Comments
Sort by:
_
_N7. 03.11.19

potter790
About character customization, I think he meant that it is impossible is banal to change Cassandra(to Alexios, in his case) hair, with that, I probably agree with him, although she looks very attractive with this scythe, but it would be interesting to see what she would look like with a different hairstyle. Cheating saves on licenses, so for example I discovered a celestial set and a set of abstergo, painfully wanted these sets in the game to check out and Donati in the game somehow special desire does not arise.

n
naomiann2016 03.11.19

Yes. cheating and mods, with kastomizatsii becoming standards, open what you want costumes, themes, merchant ships, any ship's crew, instead of the horse Pegasus or Trojan horse or shade))

N
Nurp 31.01.22

Warrior1 wrote:
despite the fact that he is not a particularly large drisch
Intrigue! Where can you see the big drisch?

A
AndralStormborn 31.01.22

Nurp wrote:
Intrigue! Where can you see the big drisch?
I meant that he is about average height and not particularly pumped up, against the background of tall mobs, it seems like a small skinny, unfortunately.
Cass, on the other hand, looks like a weightlifter.

S
SkyraX 31.01.22

In 1.5.3, was the panting fixed or left?

B
BDmitriy 31.01.22

SkyraX
So this is only in Russian translation - the problem of voice acting in many games is like this. In English, everything is fine - there is nothing to fix