3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noran 03.11.19 04:19 pm

Turn on the imagination. (The Elder Scrolls 6)

What can I say, congratulations to all with the announcement. The game, however, to wait for another two years at least, but... we already have as many as thirty! announcing the seconds of the trailer.
Express your assumptions about the location of the game and the plot of the main quest and the future of the factions from previous games in the series.
137 Comments
Sort by:
S
STALKER_LEON 03.11.19

Wouldn't it be easier to wait for news from the developers?
And do not torture yourself guesses and fantasies...
Fantasize a lot and then be disappointed?
IMHO...

B
BarackKamacho 03.11.19

the setting is most likely high rock,but the game has no subtitle therefore locations might be few,guess other aspects of the game millet pointless for them to establish no ground for

K
Kosolapyi1 03.11.19

I am one of the news came!)

g
gmh4589 03.11.19

Norаn wrote:
The game, however, to wait for another two years at least
Is not the fact. Maybe in a few months to go, maybe in a few years.
This is clearly not the Summerset, Valenwood, not, not black marsh and Elsweyr. Judging by the mountains from the trailer, it's high Rock. Or is Hammerfell, which is more a part of the famous desert of Alicr, but the mountains there too (Dragon mountains in the North-East). Mountains can choose a landscape for the trailer to not spoil the scene ahead of time. Skyrim, Cyrodiil or Morrowind at all unlikely, although the mountains are there too with similar landscapes.
It is theoretically possible that the Akavir (and why not?), his landscapes generally not known, but the mountains there one hundred percent there.
Until you can guess more about. But the mountains didn't show anything.

N
Noran 03.11.19

gmh4589
You're right my comment did.
Спойлерhttps://www.playground.ru/blogs/elder_scrolls_6/tes_6_ofitsialno_anonsirovana_video-302536/#comment-17390637

e
elena123456 03.11.19

want to play as a Daedra)
PS fantasy included)

N
Noran 03.11.19

elena123456
In fact, it would be cool to get a similar branch at least in another genre (Ala ekshon-adventure). The more swing there is the return Jyggalag, even in the 4th era, why there he could naudit in oblivion for 200 years, Daedra knows))

g
gmh4589 03.11.19

Norаn
Yes, really like) Only in other words
I, too, think most likely will be Hammerfell. First, there are very a variety of natural zones: mountains in the North-East, desert in the centre and West, the tropical beaches on the shores of the iliac Bay and in the South, jungle and forest to the East and South-East, and is now very fashionable to make an open world with diverse landscapes. Second, high Rock the second province fully appears in TESO (the first was Valenwood), but it can also mean that the developed could just test the landscape of a high Rock on TESO, or Vice versa, they made the whole province, because he knew that it would not be in TES 6. Thirdly, in the same TESO, architecture and landscapes high Rock is not very similar to what was shown in the trailer, more just on Kragorn it seems that in North-East Hammerfell is. And fourthly, a few years ago Bethesda registered TM Redguard, perhaps it is just the same and is associated with the sixth part was the game TES Adventure: Redguard, but why would they the second time Regit TM this game?

S
Spy Hunter 03.11.19

I really hope that the developers will not chase the voice of the main character and leave the classic dialog system.

N
Noran 03.11.19

gmh4589
Indeed, like the truth, but your words about Akavir, no pull is not worth it. There was also a rumor that supposedly will take action on this continent, and we will be there the settlement of the colony to build(
Orvyn
Here I agree, actually, on the topic of localization, then it would be nice to get Rusik)))

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 03.11.19

Norаn
Norаn wrote:
we will be there the settlement of the colony to build
Another settlement needs your help )))
And on the subject, is likely to be in that province, about which the most information is known(and which was not previously in the series(not counting arena and Daggerfall)). About Akavir in General, almost nothing is known, so is unlikely to be there. Personally, I lean towards high Rock.

N
Noran 03.11.19

The courier from Vegas
Actually, in my vision represent locations (provinces), the Gazebo is now necessary to tell the story of the Empire, still 200 years in Skyrim took a step, and it is necessary once in a hundred years to fit what is happening to her metamorphosis. That is to tell the story of high rock and Hammerfell separately. Then serve, for example, black marsh, and in the form of addon continental Morrowind that would have ripped the tower from fans. And pile up, wrap-up, the Apple of game development in the Gazebo - full dominion in one game, in the second half of the 20's. the power of the consoles then I guess will squeeze the game in three of Skyrim, and most importantly to fill them.
Well, then... to survive.

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 03.11.19

Norаn wrote:
full dominion in one game
Konsolki we can and pull, only to make such a huge territory with a lot of detail difficult. Would make a beautiful but empty world.

W
Wild Rider 03.11.19

Assume that would be Hammerfell + high Rock.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.11.19

the nature of what South
in one of the bottom two Tamrielic States where Valenwood Yeshe and Chet's right hand Bay, tion of all
or is it still in Hammerfell peck-peck
I would like from the gazebo seamless towns and D3 of the clouds and honestly speaking the movie is no

A
Anderby 03.11.19

Well, the presence of the sea explicitly excludes Elsweyr. No jungle excludes Swamps. Campaign highrock or Hammerfell. Although, it might still South of Elsweyr?

M
Magnum 500 03.11.19

Nightmare, 2021, will not pull even at the minimum salary

N
Noran 03.11.19

Magnum 500
For the twenty-first will be updated, I think for a year or two the situation on the market of components will be fine.

A
Anderby 03.11.19

Magnum 500

PG don't look at the date, they took from the ceiling. Skyrim was announced at E3 2010, was released a year and a half. I think there will be not much different, the maximum 2020ом released.

P
Preston 03.11.19

Skyrim, Morrowind, Cyrodiil 100% excluded. Don't know who would even think about repeating the old locations?
About TESO. Still, I would not ignore all what was shown there.. high Rock, Valenwood, Summerset Isle, are fully, but only sketchy Hammerfell: the desert Alicr in the North, the city pier Anyhow in the South, Kragorn in the North-East. The screenshot below shows that half of the lands of the Redguard not present in the game. Moreover, there are no prerequisites for the appearance of DLS on site Hammerfell in the future.
Spoiler