3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orchunter 17.07.21 10:44 pm

What are you playing now?

Golden Mountains 2
142 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kay'L 669 17.07.21

Started [b] True Crime: Streets of LA [/ b], fortunately there was a little free time. Pretty interesting.

G
GIN 17.07.21

People! Don't roll the balloon to Aftermath! The main thing is that the very spirit of UFO has been preserved!

K
Kane 17.07.21

[quote name = "Kay'L 669"] Started [b] True Crime: Streets of LA [/ b], fortunately there was a little free time. Quite interesting. [/
Quote ] What kind of igruha, genre?

Currently playing Silent Hill 3, Unreal 2: Awakening
Take NFS Underground on Monday

S
SILDOB 17.07.21

[quote name = "Kane"] [quote name = "Kay'L 669"] I started [b] True Crime: Streets of LA [/ b], fortunately, I have some free time. Quite interesting. [/
Quote ] What kind of igruha, genre?

Now I'm playing Silent Hill 3, Unreal 2: Awakening
On Monday I'll take the NFS Underground [/ quote]

Here's what you love about NFS, then you won't tear yourself away from it ...

K
Kay'L 669 17.07.21

[quote name = "Kane"] [quote name = "Kay'L 669"] I started [b] True Crime: Streets of LA [/ b], fortunately, I have some free time. Quite interesting. [/
Quote ] What kind of igruha, genre? [/ Quote]
At first glance, it immediately resembles GTA3. But the big difference is that you can be both good and bad. You play as a cop and you can either kill criminals and crush civilians (bad cop), or neutralize the villains and not crush anyone or kill for nothing (good cop). Well, plus the plot is still very interesting.

ZY Play on PS2.

S
SILDOB 17.07.21

I saw it on TV in the review but did not play it myself. I really liked that you can fight and reminds me of Max Payne very much ...

G
Guest 17.07.21

[quote name = "Raipper"] [quote name = "Sirgamer"]
Devastator, nostalgia, huh?
The new UFO is said to be full of: dn:. [/ quote]

They say a lot, but you yourself try and say your opinion. [/ quote]

And I don't want to try after they told me about this game. But for the title of "the best", or even more so the one in which "you are now playing." she clearly does not pull: - (...

S
SILDOB 17.07.21

[quote name = "Crush"] [quote name = "Raipper"] [quote name = "Sirgamer"]
Devastator, nostalgia, huh?
The new UFO is said to be full of: dn:. [/ quote]

They say a lot, but you yourself try and tell me your opinion. [/ quote]

And I don't want to try after they told me about this game. But for the title of "the best", or even more so the one in which "you are now playing." she clearly does not pull: - (... [/ quote]

Try to play it yourself. There is no comrade for the taste and color ...

S
SuperFedya 17.07.21

And now I play FF10, Heroes 3, VF4: E, ATV Offroad Fury 2.

S
SILDOB 17.07.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] And now I play FF10, Heroes 3, VF4: E, ATV Offroad Fury 2. [/ quote]

how often do you go through FF10 ???? :)

R
Rupert 17.07.21

Finishing the game in UFO Aftermatch (Invasion). Nice atmosphere: devastated cities; valleys filled with incomprehensible reddish filth with pulsating accumulations of something alive; the first meetings with the enemy - half-decayed, half-mummified former city dwellers who turned their weapons against their fellow tribesmen. And the gradually coming understanding that the end of the world has already come, and we just have to live with it, live and fight and eventually win. Because humanity in its unity can be stronger than anything, even an artificially created god.

I also play out Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance. Good game. The hurricane process of extermination of all living things: uzi:: box: that gets in the way of the formidable deity of destruction, misunderstood as a hero. What other hero, I am the lord of this seedy world, I am Indra, I am Agni, I am Shiva himself, I am the beginning, but rather I am the end: fight:. And let the once formidable beholder with megalomania believe that an inexhaustible supply of manna and spells of the last levels give him the right to say that I am a weakling. My equanimity, my contemptuous look: upto: from under the visor of the helmet will convince him otherwise. And if not convinced, then let him die in happy ignorance. Diablo: evil: also thought, but got into the soup: gigi:

S
Sun catcher 17.07.21

Space Rangers and Need For Speed: Underground. : up:

S
Segal 17.07.21

X2: The Threat

B
Blink 55 17.07.21

Kyle, do you play Getaway ?? How is game? What is the gameplay, the plot? How is she about the Mafia? I understand that the comparison is not entirely correct, but still.
Does True Crime have the same freedom of action as GTA?

K
Kay'L 669 17.07.21

[size = 75] Getaway hasn't started yet. [/ size]
And the freedom in True Crime is generally decent. If you do not want to go to the point of further development of the plot, you can simply drive through the streets, stop crimes, search the townspeople for weapons and drugs. But in GTA3 and Vice City, there is still more freedom in my opinion.

R
RAiDER OnLine 17.07.21

Recent: Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory; IL-2. Stormtrooper - sometimes; Well, when on the grid, then in American Conquest / Cossacks; CS / HL, Star Craft: BW. ... ... : mrgreen:
:)

K
Kay'L 669 17.07.21

Finally I got my hands on Shadowman 2! The game is immediately addictive. From the very beginning, it is felt that the atmosphere of the first part is present in the sequel.

3 @ y4iK 17.07.21

Well the second Max passed NFS7 passed FF passed CofD passed prince passed

R
Raipper 17.07.21

Yesterday I decided to remember my childhood and killed Diablo: gigi :. I didn't want to anymore.

K
Kane 17.07.21

And Baal? :)
Bought Enter Matrix, haven't played yet ...