3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orchunter 17.07.21 10:44 pm

What are you playing now?

Golden Mountains 2
142 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kay'L 669 17.07.21

KotOR - interesting? Cho finally for the game? only saw the trailer

K
Kane 17.07.21

X2: The Threat (super!)

m
mowgli 17.07.21

X2: The Threat (super!)

B
Borman 17.07.21

1. Brave Ranger :-D - at work, when there is nothing to do (though rarely). Very addictive.
2. Ufo: invasion - at home when the wife sleeps ...: razz:
3. Morrowind
4. Fallout 1 very often
5. Fallout 2 just downloaded, I will also be very often
6. And IL-2 Sturmovik, for a German fighter.

S
Sirgamer 17.07.21

Now I am going through the Arcanum. The thing, I went through it three times already, but not completely. And so I would play in SV: KTOR and NWN: Hordes Of UnderDark, if there were

D
Daenur 17.07.21

I play a lot :)
on a computer in Legacy of Kain: Defiance and Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance
on Sonya in Devil may cry 1 and FF-X

O
Orchunter 17.07.21

I torment everything Sw: KOTOR.
In the near future I will be torn between the Prince of Persia Sands of Time und your Gladiator mentioned.

I'm thinking of starting to go through the Fallout Quest 2 DeMouy and download the same Brave Ranger, but that hands, you yourself understand, do not reach bln.

R
Raipper 17.07.21

[quote name = "Mowgli"] [quote name = "Kane"] [quote] X2: The Threat (super!) [/ ​​quote]
Interestingly, Mowgli, where did you get it, will it be released in February? : upset:
[/ quote]
I do not know what will be released there in February, maybe a license, but I have a completely normal pirate. really interesting pirate - who, like, a localizer - figs you will understand - not a single identification mark. [/ quote]

I took X2: Threat triad pirate - a buggy infection: evil:. Virtualka created 5 (!) Hours .. It still did not work. Tomorrow I'm going to beat someone's face: twisted:.

D
Dead man 17.07.21

Soldiers of Anarchy. (Preparing for The Fall :)).

R
Raipper 17.07.21

Passed Gothic 2. It's a shame that without cartoons - at the end, as I understand it, there are two of them.

S
Strange 17.07.21

Prince of Persia Sands of Time
NFS: Underground

n
nTrophy 17.07.21

[quote name = "Orchunter"]
In the near future I will be torn between the Prince of Persia Sands of Time and the above-mentioned Gladiator.
[/ quote]
You won't be torn for long - I personally went through "P of P" in 2 evenings - short, infection!

D
Devastator 17.07.21

I'm just almost in tears sitting with joy - they brought me my favorite X-COM: Apocalypse, which I had never dreamed of seeing again. For three years I have not seen the third UFO X-COM: Apocalypse! This is a game in which I lived like Fallout, but I learned Apocalypse much earlier than Fallout, and therefore it is especially dear to me ... Everything, I went into a mental binge! : razz:

S
Sirgamer 17.07.21

[quote name = "Devastator"] I'm just almost in tears for joy - they brought me my favorite X-COM: Apocalypse, which I never dreamed of seeing again. For three years I have not seen the third UFO X-COM: Apocalypse! This is a game in which I lived like Fallout, but I learned Apocalypse much earlier than Fallout, and therefore it is especially dear to me ... Everything, I went into a mental binge! : razz: [/ quote]

Devastator, nostalgia, right?
The new UFO is said to be full of: dn:. I've been before (that is, before the release of the third part) in Tsivilka Namber 1 often spiked. WEIGHT!

D
Devastator 17.07.21

[quote name = "Sirgamer"] Devastator, nostalgia, huh?
The new UFO is said to be full of: dn:. I've been before (that is, before the release of the third part) in Tsivilka Namber 1 often spiked. WEIGHT! [/ Quote]
Yes, really nastalgia. So now I'm playing UFO 3. :)
And on this sim we stop offtopic about feelings. : upto:

B
Blink 55 17.07.21

Not long ago I finished playing BS3, Hitman1 and MofH on PC

S
Sirgamer 17.07.21

And here I am in FIFA 2004 schazz the pinnacle. The gameplay doesn't seem to be very exciting. like. But I look like this - and already 3 hours have passed :-)

R
Raipper 17.07.21

[quote name = "Sirgamer"]
Devastator, nostalgia, huh?
The new UFO is said to be full of: dn:. [/ quote]

They say a lot, but you yourself try and say your opinion.

m
mowgli 17.07.21

[quote name = "Raipper"]
I took X2: Threat triad pirate - buggy infection: evil:. Virtualka created 5 (!) Hours .. It still did not work. Tomorrow I'll go beat someone's face: twisted:. [/ Quote]
will it help? and what is buggy for sure. but you can play. but you can't download the patch - you need a license with a registration number. insulting.

Follout 1,2 - in parallel. SUPER!!!
UFO: Aftermath is nice too.

S
SILDOB 17.07.21

Final Fantsy X-2 completed 47% is not as interesting to play as in the old days of FFVII? and not as interesting as FFX turned out to be shorter like adon to FFX, well, the game remains very high quality and very interesting and addictive, but nothing I can’t help myself, all thoughts about FFXIII ...