3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orchunter 17.07.21 10:44 pm

What are you playing now?

Golden Mountains 2
142 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lazarus 17.07.21

KIngpin, EU2 (MWS mod), BG2, MM7 /

PS Europe2 FOREVER !!!!!

L
Leider 17.07.21

I play Chrono Cross offline, I haven’t played for a hundred years, but now I have only one online - Final Fantasy XI, which I advise everyone ...

R
Rupert 17.07.21

I play Primal. The game captivates with professional voice acting in Russian, and the actors tried to play normally. But this is in the second place. And the first thing that catches your eye is the divine graphics. According to the plot, the main character - Jen has to go through worlds inhabited by demons in order to return her lover.
I must say that demons are creatures, although they are different in appearance, but driven by the same passions as ordinary people. And Jen herself is not a bastard. An orphan since childhood - she is a real girl from the street and can stand up for herself.
However, unusual circumstances are even too much for her. And then the second hero comes to the rescue - Skri. I must say that although it is stone, it is very lively. Skree is indispensable for solving some puzzles, but in battle it is of little use.
The dialogues of the main characters, the stunning beauty of the worlds through which Jen and Skree have to go; plastic animation of their movements; interesting tasks; intense battles - all this creates this beautiful game without exaggeration.
Perhaps this will pull a user review 8)

G
Guest 17.07.21

Microsoft Rallysport Challenge
Not a bad game. Makes CMR3 both graphics and physics. Especially trees look ... well, so good that it slows me down with them on common settings. I put 2D trees :) The rest of the graphics also did not disappoint

S
SuperFedya 17.07.21

Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon, so what if the graphics are an order of magnitude worse than in Shenmue on DC, which was released in 2000. But the BS atmosphere rules! Although, it would be better if the game was cartoon.

O
Orchunter 17.07.21

[quote name = "Rupert"] I'm playing Primal. The game captivates with professional voice acting in Russian, and the actors tried to play normally. But this is in the second place. And the first thing that catches your eye is the divine graphics. According to the plot, the main character - Jen has to go through worlds inhabited by demons in order to return her lover.
I must say that demons are creatures, although they are different in appearance, but driven by the same passions as ordinary people. And Jen herself is not a bastard. An orphan since childhood - she is a real girl from the street and can stand up for herself.
However, unusual circumstances are even too much for her. And then the second hero comes to the rescue - Skri. I must say that although it is stone, it is very lively. Skree is indispensable for solving some puzzles, but in battle it is of little use.
The dialogues of the main characters, the stunning beauty of the worlds through which Jen and Skree have to go; plastic animation of their movements; interesting tasks; intense battles - all this creates this beautiful game without exaggeration.
Perhaps this will pull a user review 8) [/ quote]

Do not be offended, but looks like an advertisement. Aren't you Piarshik by any chance? :)

D
Daenur 17.07.21

He is not a PR man: rotfl: I just liked the game very much :)

I play Ghosthunter myself and in parallel I go through Silent Storm for the third time :)

R
Raipper 17.07.21

[quote name = "Rupert"] I'm playing Primal. The game captivates with professional voice acting in Russian, and the actors tried to play normally. But this is in the second place. And the first thing that catches your eye is the divine graphics. According to the plot, the main character - Jen has to go through worlds inhabited by demons in order to return her lover.
Perhaps this will pull a user review 8) [/ quote]

And what genre?

S
SuperFedya 17.07.21

> What genre?
Prefix: D
But seriously, it's an action / adventure game.

D
De @ th 17.07.21

NFS Underground
Silent Hill 3
Mafia
GTA VC
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4

K
Kane 17.07.21

Second time going through NFS Underground

R
Rupert 17.07.21

[quote] Do not be offended, but looks like an advertisement. Aren't you Piarshik by any chance? [/ quote] Really? Well, I tried to make people interested in the game. And I have nothing to do with the advertising business. The game is wonderfully good, albeit linear like BAM.

s
snake511 17.07.21

[quote name = "Kane"] I'm going through the NFS Underground for the second time [/ quote]
Better play online for a rating, it's also cool there. True, only 4 people can play there :(

K
Kane 17.07.21

[offtopic] This is what I wanted to do, but requires a patch that cannot be downloaded on the buggy NSF site. Write to me on LAN pliz where you can download this patch for playing on an Internet. [/ Offtopic]

E
Ex @ ltED_1 17.07.21

At the same time, I'm finishing Prince of Persia, the continuation of Hegemony and TRON 2.0 that accidentally passed me by in the summer

R
Roman 17.07.21

With grief I pass Blood.

K
Kay'L 669 17.07.21

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X.

R
Rodney 17.07.21

Blitzkrieg, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Call of Duty (for the second time), well, forever living on the Nba Live propeller, in this case, this year's sample. :)

K
Kane 17.07.21

Onimusha warlords

S
Segal 17.07.21

Spellforce