3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orchunter 17.07.21 10:44 pm

What are you playing now?

Golden Mountains 2
142 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rupert 17.07.21

[b] Dark Chronicle [/ b]. Wonderful Action-RPG, stylishly drawn characters, the surrounding world, nature. Even monsters bring a smile. Nice graphics, what [b] Tommy [/ b] calls "cartoonish" fashionable cell-shading, background blur.
But in this game, the graphics are not the main thing. In the first place is that carefree atmosphere of childhood, which seemed to have already been forgotten by the terribly serious developers of games about terrorists and WW2. Nobody forces you to exterminate the livestock of cute monsters, if you want - go fishing, if you want - photographing all the girls in the city. Photos can then be inserted into the album, memorizing them on a memory card.
You can think of a bunch of things to do: there is construction; invention and production of new things; fishing, fish farming, fish fights. In our already stressful time, sometimes you really want to take a break from the surrounding problems and really have fun with the cute characters of this game: Maximilian and Monica.

F
Fatman 17.07.21

Yes, [b] Dark Cloud 2 [/ b] super game. It's just a shame that it is not very big in terms of the passage, but it still delivers a lot of pleasant impressions.

At the moment I decided to play something old, namely [b] Final Fantasy IV [/ b]. Cool game, how many times have not passed it, but still it seems as if I pass it the first time.

O
Orchunter 17.07.21

Joined Gladiator: Sword of Vegence.

S
Sniper_gf 17.07.21

I currently play Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
and NFS U on PC, and Metroid Zero Mission on GBA.

M
Maxud 17.07.21

X2: The Threat.

B
BlindGuard 17.07.21

I play: Armed & Dangerous - I liked it, Simpsons: Hit & Run - not bad, NFS: U - so-so.
Finally, I'm going to check out KOTOR ...

r
russiangeorge 17.07.21

SW: Galaxies: stupid:

[size = 75] Added 09 Feb 2004, 18:13: [/ size]

finished yesterday SW: KotoR light + dark: love:

S
SERGEJ 17.07.21

Need For Speed ​​Underground (on the internet), World Racing (Mercedes-Benz), Unreal Tournament 2003 (on the internet).
I found the Blitzkrieg the day before yesterday, put it on, tried it and tightened it. :)

S
Shmu-Hadron 17.07.21

Playing:
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, True Crime: Streets of LA, R-Type Final.
I think to score on everything and take on Beyond Good and Evil and Gothic 2 ...

S
Serik 17.07.21

Years later, I took up Homeworld - like the second part, which I played a few months earlier, is beyond praise. In my opinion, no strategy for the intensity of the strategic struggle (except, of course, Heroes III) was even close to this masterpiece. I'll have to get Cataclysm later ...

S
SuperFedya 17.07.21

I play FF5.

L
Leider 17.07.21

I heard enough and decided to play PC hits - Post Mortem and Syberia. Syberia passed in the morning, and started at Post Mortem an hour ago. So far, It seems nothing ...

R
Raipper 17.07.21

[quote name = "Shmu-Hadron"] I think to give it all up and tackle Beyond Good and Evil and Gothic 2 ... [/ quote]

So do it. :)

I play NWN: Hordes of Underdark: up: and a bit of Space Rangers :).

N
NarayanCat 17.07.21

Alpha Duum3 ... already these 3 levels 5 times passed ... perverted masochism, probably, but beautiful !!!
in addition, Spider Solitaire as usual, NSF Underground in mood, Q3 for training ... I took Call of Duty ... until I got it yet ...

O
Orchunter 17.07.21

And I was drawn to GTA again ... I just can't wait for the release of GTA 4 and True Crime ...

S
Shmu-Hadron 17.07.21

[quote name = "Orchunter"] And I was drawn to GTA again ... I just can't wait for the release of GTA 4 and True Crime ... [/ quote]
If I were you I wouldn't expect True Crime - a mediocre toy, much more primitive the same GTA, Mafia or Getaway. I drove her a couple of evenings, and abandoned it.

K
Kay'L 669 17.07.21

And I liked it ... Although not GTA, of course. But the branching plot. %)

S
Shmu-Hadron 17.07.21

[quote name = "Kay'L 669"] And I liked it ... Although not GTA of course. But the branching plot. %) [/ quote]
The plot is not bad there, yes. But the gameplay is killed. The shooting is primitive, the driving is primitive ... And the graphics are so-so. Although the black woman, who is his boss, is drawn just awesome :)

M
MaddoG 17.07.21

Underground. I also want to dissect Zlatogorye 2.

A
Aleksey_demon 17.07.21

[quote name = "snake511"] [quote name = "Halfelf"] And now I have KingPin, Tropico, Black & White and a lot of other games. As you can see - all old
[/ quote]
I also have a problem with old games. So I decided to go through MDK2, the thing and black & white.

Here in MDK2 I got stuck at level 4: I can't climb the vortex balls, can anyone help? [/
Quote ] And you, by the way, are you playing on the PC? I bought it for the console - a completely different feeling!

[size = 75] Added on Feb 10, 2004 15:20: [/ size]

[quote name = "L_Titanic"] Believe it or not, the Seventh Final and the Second Silent ... Nostalgia .... [/ quote]
And I only own passed 2 and 3 silent. as on the PC I found disks, from the Triad and immediately. Are you far in Silent? Played the first?