3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xopek 20.07.21 01:42 am

What to play?

The theme was created for those who cannot decide what to play.

Looking through the list of games purchased on Steam, I came across a list of last year's games that I did not even launch:

Batman: Arkham Origins Deadpool Dishonored Shadow Warrior Tomb Raider Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist

Attention the question with what would you advise to start playing?

x_b5d65d2d.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
s
shishio 20.07.21

[member = 'yo_lambda'], You are either not quite an adequate fan, or you simply didn’t play, or, at that time, you teleported behind the backs to Dishonrd 

y
yo_lambda 20.07.21

[member = 'shishio'], most likely inadequate fan

well or either

S
Shen 20.07.21

Does anyone remember the game WET? Is everything really very bad there? They offer it to me here just for ridiculous money

P
PixelUA 20.07.21

Oh ...., I installed over 20 games now I don't know where to start better)))

By the way, in which one would you better advise the driver to stick out of the new ones? And then my last driver was on psone - Driver2

M
Matthazard pururin 20.07.21

[member = 'PixelUA'], parallel lines are cool

b
brgvc 20.07.21

First, San Francisco is the only normal part. 3 and 4 were outspoken weaklings against the background of competitors.

Secondly, the Driver has not been quoted for a long time. Although I can hardly give any assessment to the games with Mafia 2 in the signature.

And yet, if you just want to travel around cities to music in different cars, there are many other options.

Modified on April 20, 2014 by Bergovic

S
Syst3m Divide 20.07.21

[member = 'PixelUA'], As already said here, the third and fourth parts are not very good (although the sound is pretty good there). But San Francisco is a real driver, without GTA zakosy, a game in the spirit of the first part. Exciting chases, gorgeous soundtrack, everything is like the good old ones.

Modified April 21, 2014 by Syst3m Divide

S
Serph 20.07.21

Does anyone remember the game WET? Is everything really very bad there? They offer it to me here just for ridiculous money

Good Tarantino-style treshak, you can take it for ridiculous money

P
PixelUA 20.07.21

Thanks for the opinions on the Drivers. : agree: I will stay at San Francisco

C
Chariot 20.07.21

I'm thinking of buying The Secret World for $ 10, is it worth it?

Changed my mind and bought Dark Souls 2

Modified April 22, 2014 by Chariot

w
warta_spb 20.07.21

Gentlemen, what would you advise to play on xbox360 to co-op a company for two. Split screen. yeah

X
Xopek 20.07.21

Gentlemen, what would you advise to play on xbox360 to co-op a company for two. Split screen. yeah

Well, Girza and Haloch

w
warta_spb 20.07.21

Well, Girza and Haloch

Eh, I was too lazy to immediately write with clarifications to me - I knew that hello and girz would write) I would like something arcade (like a raman) or some kind of rpg (by the way, in Fable, there is no coop?). And, also - can you play L4D2 together on the same console? THX

M
M0rr0 20.07.21

[quote name = "Shen" post = "4072063" timestamp = "1397329074"] Does anyone remember the WET game? Is everything really very bad there? They offer it to me here just for ridiculous money [/ quote] Take it

B
Beren 20.07.21

What are some good games with Fable mechanics?

A
Alex gray 20.07.21

What are the good games with the Fable mechanics? I can only remember Kingdom's of Amalur, but I can't call it good

What to play after Bioshock Infinite and its DLS? This means a strong plot, the presence of strong and touching moments (so that it breaks into tears))) and excellent characters, the genre is not important Modified on May 14, 2014 by Alex Gray

B
Beren 20.07.21

[quote name = "Alex Gray" post = "4140325" timestamp = "1400032711"] [quote name = "Beren" post = "4133794" timestamp = "1399808183"] What are some good games with Fable mechanics? I can only remember the kingdoms of amalur, but I can't call it good. What to play after Bioshock Infinite and its DLS? This means a strong plot, the presence of strong and touching moments (so that it breaks into tears))) and excellent characters, the genre is not important [/ quote] I played Amalur. Boredom is mortal, although it looks beautiful. like Zelda of the same genre, but I don't know if the computer can handle emulation. If you want to cry, then MGS is the fourth. If anything is simpler, then To The Moon is a normal short story. The rest of the games do not seem to be dramatic

M
M0rr0 20.07.21

[b] [member = 'Alex Gray'] [/ b], cut braid.

Or to the moon, yeah

d
diartik 20.07.21

[member = 'warta_spb'], and there is a split screen in the first and second l4d.

he is comfortable there, by the way. Horizontal and vertical.

play racing, diablo 3

w
warta_spb 20.07.21

[member = 'diartik'], Thanks for the tip! here in l4d I think yes) And now we are driving with my friend Rayman Lajns - here's something similar.

Modified May 23, 2014 by warta_spb