3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xopek 20.07.21 01:42 am

What to play?

The theme was created for those who cannot decide what to play.

Looking through the list of games purchased on Steam, I came across a list of last year's games that I did not even launch:

Batman: Arkham Origins Deadpool Dishonored Shadow Warrior Tomb Raider Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist

Attention the question with what would you advise to start playing?

x_b5d65d2d.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
k
kamui 20.07.21

[b] [member = 'NEW Valtron 3D'] [/ b], what's the line, Bro ?! Have you announced the third part?)

N
NEW Valtron 3D 20.07.21

[member = 'kamui'], good morning, friend: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lineage_Eternal:_Twilight_Resistance: icon_wink:

k
kamui 20.07.21

[b] [member = 'NEW Valtron 3D'] [/ b], but, yes, this is not a lineage, but a clone of Diabla.

N
NEW Valtron 3D 20.07.21

[quote name = 'kamui' timestamp = '1455987583' post = '5100592'] and, yes, this is not a linyag, but a clone of Diabla. [/ quote]
Actually about them and it was discussed:: icon_wink: 
[quote name = 'NEW Valtron 3D' timestamp = '1454605200' post = '5089551'] Well, Diablo used to juggle all the parts, sacreds, dungeon siji. But I missed the rest of the games at the moment of relevance, and now it does not bother me to take on in the sense that the incentive in such games is mainly progress, but those who have been cutting ahead for a long time have run away and have done everything. Although now I'm waiting for Lost ark and a new lineage. [/ quote]  

M
MOPKOBb 20.07.21

At 04.02.2016 at 01:00, NEW Valtron 3D said:

But now there is nothing to
while away the evenings (((Regular games do not go after work on fatigue. Too primitive ones do not go either - boring.  Therefore, it would be nice to carry out some kind of non-forced process, on reflexes

Tell me what you can stick into by turning off your brain. Usually I do this in the mkh training, but I would like to have an alternative. It would be nice to fly, probably, but there’s nothing like it. I don't like multiplayer jokers.

k
kone 20.07.21

Nioh or Yakuza 0?

Hayden 1 and 2 passed, but you cannot call it a fan, the beta nioha did not come in, but remembering, for example, the souls of demons and imagining if a beta came out to it at that time, I understand that it is impossible to assess the beta.

From the yakuza I played the second for a very long time, then I just didn't get it, but now I would like something similar with sticky screensavers.

G
Gaiver 20.07.21

I looked "for reasons of conscience" and really wanted to get even more imbued with the Second World War: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

Please advise some good shooter with a normal story (and preferably grafon) on this topic plz: 57a8bd5bc0908_FROG8:

And then everything that I was looking for, mainly in the 2000s, and modern jokes about battles in space: 57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:

R
Rolling stone 20.07.21

7 minutes ago, Gaiver said:

I looked "for reasons of conscience" and really wanted to get even more imbued with the Second World War: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

Recommend some good shooter with a normal story (and preferably grafon) on this topic plz: 57a8bd5bc0908_FROG8:

And then everything that I was looking for, mainly in the 2000s, and modern jokes about battles in space: 57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:

Brothers in arms: Road to Hill 30 (other parts of Bia are possible) try it if you haven't played. You can also call of Duty 1-2 and World at War - the sorcery can be criticized for a lot, but in these parts the atmosphere and scope of those battles are gorgeously conveyed. From a very old one - Medal of Honor Allied Assault. Better on this subject from shooters in the setting of the Second World War, there is hardly anything, if there is, it would be most interesting. 

V
Vlad31 20.07.21

On 02/08/2017 at 21:08, Gaiver said:

Recommend some good shooter with a normal story (and preferably grafon) on this topic plz: 57a8bd5bc0908_FROG8:

Try all the parts of Gulman, this series of games is very underestimated, it will give you incredible emotions for a lifetime: 57a8bd5deb03a_FROG17:

M
MOPKOBb 20.07.21

Advise a not too old single-player first-person shooter with realistic ruzhbikes, no futurism. No CODE and no headlights edge.

Something in general, a beggar in the genre, I can't think of anything.

R
Rolling stone 20.07.21

MOPKOBb If only Battlefield games, including Bad Company 1-2, Medal of Honor Advanced Warfighter. Nothing else, suitable for your description, did not seem to come out. 

M
MOPKOBb 20.07.21

Rolling Stone is not necessarily about the war, I would be like Max Payne Toko FPS. I even started the tstalker out of despair, but it already plays poorly, is too old.

R
Rolling stone 20.07.21

MOPKOBb From the FPS in the modern setting, little sensible came out. If only this, but it's not really a shooter:

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

V
Velldanas 20.07.21

On 04/27/2017 at 12:50 pm, MOPKOBb said:

Advise a not too old single-player first-person shooter with realistic ruzhbikes, no futurism. No CODE and no headlights edge.

Something in general, a beggar in the genre, I can't think of anything.

Betka impressed. In 5 minutes I caught all the Vietnamese flashbacks.

There are no nifig indicators. Narrow-eyed people are screaming around. There are ladders in the grass everywhere.

: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

Modified May 15, 2017 by Velldanas

V
Velldanas 20.07.21

@MOPKOBb 

There's also Squad in Early Access. Also hardcore and interesting. There is no company here. Multiplayer only. My first game in it was full of rzhaki. The atmosphere in it is made by the players themselves through the radio. Platoon members communicate on the same frequency. Platoon leaders also have access to the commander's channel to coordinate actions. Steep igruha better.

Sniper 3 came out recently ...

Another WW2 online shooter in early access. I have not tested it. Just before the release of the witchcraft, while away the time.

M
MOPKOBb 20.07.21

Velldanas in the Rising Storm of the single is not present yet? The multiplayer is not interesting at all. If I had a company, I would definitely remember the good old Vietcong.

V
Velldanas 20.07.21

8 minutes ago, MOPKOBb said:

Velldanas in the Rising Storm of the single is not present yet? The multiplayer is not interesting at all. If I had a company, I would definitely remember the good old Vietcong.

No, there is no company there. Soryan for diza. Rechecked.

Modified May 16, 2017 by Velldanas

M
MOPKOBb 20.07.21

5 hours ago, Velldanas said:

But he was locked

Norm then, I'll wait.

* Pancake campaign

O
O6ambl4 20.07.21

Hello everyone. Recently I heard that Vanquish is coming out on PC. Actually, at one time I really liked this game. I also really liked Lost Planet: Extreme Condition. As I understand it from the genre, these are mega-epic Japanese third-person action games. actually the question. The features of these games: conventional and futuristic weapons, the ability to drive on futuristic vehicles, the games are very dynamic and they constantly explode and bullets ricochet under their noses, despite the dynamics - tactics are also present. So, for example, it is quite possible to dodge a hail of bullets flying at the main character (from which the thrill is incredible).

Actually, are there any other similar games on PS3 and PC?

Modified on May 17, 2017 by O6ambl4

T
Tony Kark 20.07.21

Recently I have been imbued with Scandinavian mythology and generally with the theme of Vikings, I watch the Vikings series and go through Hellblade, tell me more suitable games in this topic, but not very old ones.