3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xopek 20.07.21 01:42 am

What to play?

The theme was created for those who cannot decide what to play.

Looking through the list of games purchased on Steam, I came across a list of last year's games that I did not even launch:

Batman: Arkham Origins Deadpool Dishonored Shadow Warrior Tomb Raider Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist

Attention the question with what would you advise to start playing?

x_b5d65d2d.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beren 20.07.21

Tell me what kind of exclusive PC game.

It doesn't matter new or not, the main thing is that it is not very long and not demanding on the hardware. 

I sat down to play at my laptop - and I don't even know what to start. 

M
M0rr0 20.07.21

[b] [member = 'Beren'] [/ b], kkrieger

B
Beren 20.07.21

[member = 'Beren'], kkrieger

I passed it 8 years ago)

On a disk with Igromania, I remember downloaded

X
Xopek 20.07.21

Guys che buy 

Watching Dogs or Wolfenstein?

Not enough time for both ... 

s
shaSTICK 20.07.21

[quote name = 'Beren' timestamp = '1400856359' post = '4163930'] Tell me about some exclusive PC game. It doesn't matter new or not, the main thing is that it is not very long and not demanding on the hardware. I sat down to play at my laptop - and I don't even know what to start. [/ quote] baldurs gate

X
Xopek 20.07.21

[member = 'shaSTICK'], not exclusive, available on iPad and very well played

s
shaSTICK 20.07.21

[quote name = 'Xopek' timestamp = '1401343000' post = '4177434'] non-exclusive [/ quote]

but sincere: up:

I
Igogov 20.07.21

It doesn't matter new or not, the main thing is that it is not very long and not demanding on the hardware. 

Minesweeper;) 100% fits the description.

Shl and do not even dare to say that it is not exciting.

B
Beren 20.07.21

[quote name = "Igogov" post = "4179023" timestamp = "1401381904"] [quote name = "Beren" post = "4163930" timestamp = "1400856359"] Tell me about some exclusive PC game. It doesn't matter new or not, the main thing is that it is not very long and not demanding on the hardware. I sat down to play at my laptop - and I don't even know what to start. [/ quote] Minesweeper;) 100% fits the description. Shl and do not even dare to say that it is not exciting. [/ Quote] I have already managed to play enough of it on computer science. I mastered all levels of difficulty) In general, I have decided to clean up my steam. And two hundred games, I hope there is at least something interesting.

G
Guru)))) 20.07.21

age of empires 2 hd ept

A
Arystan 20.07.21

[quote name = 'Beren' timestamp = '1400856359' post = '4163930'] Tell me about some exclusive PC game. It doesn't matter new or not, the main thing is that it is not very long and not demanding on the hardware. I sat down to play at my laptop - and I don't even know what to start. [/ quote]

To the moon

B
Beren 20.07.21

[quote name = "Guru))))" post = "4179677" timestamp = "1401395227"] [quote name = "Beren" post = "4163930" timestamp = "1400856359"] Tell me about some exclusive PC game. It doesn't matter new or not, the main thing is that it is not very long and not demanding on the hardware. I sat down to play at my laptop - and I don't even know what to start. [/ quote] age of empires 2 hd ept [/ quote] I have had enough time to play with this series for a long time. Yes, and RTS has long been tired. [quote name = "Arystan" post = "4179686" timestamp = "1401395660"] [quote name = "Beren" post = "4163930" timestamp = "1400856359"] Tell me about some exclusive PC game. It doesn't matter new or not, the main thing is that it is not very long and not demanding on the hardware.

K
Kveikrus 20.07.21

[quote name = 'Beren' timestamp = '1400856359' post = '4163930'] Tell me about some exclusive PC game. It doesn't matter new or not, the main thing is that it is not very long and not demanding on the hardware. I sat down to play at my laptop - and I don't even know what to start. [/ quote] 
Start a couple of old games like Kwaki or Duma. Rise of the triad is still possible. Hexen, heretic, blood. 

O
OffensiveBias 20.07.21

Tell me what kind of exclusive PC game. It doesn't matter new or not, the main thing is that it is not very long and not demanding on the hardware. I sat down to play at my laptop - and I don't even know what to start.

Try SiN and SiN Episodes. The second is very short.

Modified June 6, 2014 by OffensiveBias

t
themoderat 20.07.21

[member = 'Beren'], the swapper, 140, the stanley parable, antichamber

B
Beren 20.07.21

Tell me what kind of exclusive PC game. It doesn't matter new or not, the main thing is that it is not very long and not demanding on the hardware. I sat down to play at my laptop - and I don't even know what to start. 

Start a couple of old games like Kwaki or Doom. Rise of the triad is still possible. Hexen, heretic, blood. Well, I already managed to play enough in this classics as a child)

Try SiN and SiN Episodes. The second is very short. At the time of the release of the second part, I bought a collection of these two games. I don't remember the gameplay, but I won't forget the girls even after eight years: D [member = 'Beren'], the swapper, 140, the stanley parable, antichamber The swapper seems to be on the incentive, although I wanted to wait for the PSN release. But I haven't heard of the other two. We must take a look.

D
Defi_II 20.07.21

I watched the May World Cup final in snooker, I was eager to find some themed game, preferably not ten years ago, I found wsc real 09/11, but they are not very good for trial, since the complexity is poorly reflected there, especially in terms of longshots and side strikes. Does anyone know good snooker games?

S
Shubkin 20.07.21

Is ArcaniA - The Complete Tale worth a try for a hundred or is it just shit? : icon_lol:

C
Catcher 20.07.21

[quote name = "1Prison" post = "4813749" timestamp = "1431189151"] ArcaniA - Is The Complete Tale worth trying for a hundred or is it just shit? : icon_lol: [/ quote] There is no point in wasting time, although you can try to get acquainted, then launch the third Witcher and compare how big the gap between them is.

T
Tinkino 20.07.21

Is ArcaniA - The Complete Tale worth a try for a hundred or is it just shit? : icon_lol:

Absolutely shit. And if before that I played Gothic from the Piranhas, then you need to stay as far from Arkania as possible (however, because of the word Gothic in the title, I had to go through).