3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xopek 20.07.21 01:42 am

What to play?

The theme was created for those who cannot decide what to play.

Looking through the list of games purchased on Steam, I came across a list of last year's games that I did not even launch:

Batman: Arkham Origins Deadpool Dishonored Shadow Warrior Tomb Raider Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist

Attention the question with what would you advise to start playing?

x_b5d65d2d.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlomme 20.07.21

[quote name = 'Jordan.' timestamp = '1451229995' post = '5063367'] dota 2 [/ quote]

There I rather learn Russian obscene 

D
Daddy's Tramp 20.07.21

Are there any games similar to Zelda on pc?

Found an even similar Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas, today I will try)

E
El Shadda1 20.07.21

cs go

S
SENEL 20.07.21

[member = 'Tedieval'], will the Darksiders arrange?)

D
Daddy's Tramp 20.07.21

[b] [member = 'SENEL'] [/ b], passed)

G
Gefus 20.07.21

[quote name = 'Tedieval' timestamp = '1451705004' post = '5067493'] Are there any games like Zelda on pc? [/ quote]

if you want zelda, install better emulators 

D
Daddy's Tramp 20.07.21

[member = 'Gefus'], as an option, can you set up Joy there? I just remember how I downloaded it and it came to setting up the buttons, and in short, in the end I scored a dick: icon_mrgreen:

G
Gefus 20.07.21

[member = 'Tedieval'], well, I easily configured both on dolphin and pcsx2, and there are a lot of instructions in the network for setting up control

M
M1stake 20.07.21

I can't decide what to take from the shelf next:

1. Lost planet 3 (PS3);

2. Remember me (PS3);

3. Batman: Arkham City (PS3);

4. Metro Redux (PS4).

Modified Jan 19, 2016 by M1stake

E
El Shadda1 20.07.21

I can't decide what to take from the shelf next:

1. Lost planet 3 (PS3);

2. Remember me (PS3);

4. Metro Redux (PS4).

remember me 

dontnod are very talented developers

Batman would not advise if playing Asylum, and those others without comments at all))

S
Snakeeater 20.07.21

Remember Me is very beautiful artistically, but extremely poor gameplay. After that, you see, they realized that it was better to try yourself in kints. If there was a choice between this game and any Bats, then I would obviously choose the latter.

U
UnreaL 20.07.21

[quote name = 'M1stake' timestamp = '1453191680' post = '5079561'] 3. Batman: Arkham City (PS3); [/ quote]

what is there to think  

A
ACE 20.07.21

[member = 'M1stake'], three shit and one masterpiece. mmm. really tough choice

M
Manson 20.07.21

what is there to think  

really 

N
NEW Valtron 3D 20.07.21

Advise the time to kill, with a goal of action, but not difficult. Without donation (purchased).

So that at any moment you come, sit down, gain progress. So that the finish line was somewhere far away.
You can indie (but indie so chic).

s
satanax21 20.07.21

Advise the time to kill, with a goal of action, but not difficult. Without donation (purchased).

So that at any moment you come, sit down, gain progress. So that the finish line was somewhere far away.
You can indie (but indie so chic).

some cookie clicker

J
JIe0H 20.07.21

[member = 'NEW Valtron 3D'], the complexity of the concept is

I would recommend any wanker like Diabla

N
NEW Valtron 3D 20.07.21

[member = 'SergeyLifenko'], Well, Diablo used to jerk all the parts, sacreds, dungeon siji. But I missed the rest of the games at the moment of relevance, and now it does not bother me to take on in the sense that the incentive in such games is mainly progress, but those who have been cutting for a long time have already fled strongly and have done everything.
Although now I'm waiting for Lost Arc and a new lineage.

As an example of a time killer, I can cite (which really was killing time with pleasure) - Xenoblade VII Yu, with his solo grind.
Well, or a monster hunter series, only I didn't get it.
Destiny (lavlav) - but somehow the ardor cooled down after the problems with the party members on the activity.
Divizhen will be released soon, and will turn to himself all the time.
But now there is nothing to
while away the evenings (((Regular games do not go after work on fatigue. Too primitive ones do not go too - boring.  Therefore, it would be nice to carry out some kind of non-forced process, on reflexes, and at the same time to get some kind of interest from goals.
of course the ideal plan for this was not what any MMO pvp oriented, but are either old, or very often on Donati.

J
JIe0H 20.07.21

[member = 'NEW Valtron 3D'], titan quest, does not expire

B
Beren 20.07.21

Please advise some not long (1-5 hours) PC games.
Firewatch, D4, Layers of Fear, Stanley Parable (and the next game from the developer) - until these passed.
Maybe someone else will remember something?