3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NotaKuroi 20.07.21 02:00 am

Your most sticky game on console x

It is interesting to exchange preferences - which game have you lost more than others, to holes, on different consoles?

I have:

PSP: Burnout Legends - passed most of my career (not all missions to my liking), the game has been almost never boring for many years now, I still occasionally turn on the drive

PSVita: Muramasa Rebirth - I was looking forward to the project, but I didn't think that I would play this game so much and persistently

3DS: Mario Kart 7, also a sudden candidate, the motivation for buying the console was Pokemon x, but the tree sticks are so stuck! And the Pokemon, alas, the passage remained somewhere at the very beginning of the game. I think I already know that I will be rubbing holes in the Wii U next summer.

It's hard to say with PS3, there are too many good games, I don't dwell on one for a long time, although DoA5 Ultimate received a lot of attention.

PS4 has just appeared, and so far it is also difficult to speak out on it, but Destiny is quite pulling for the title, at least for the next couple of years)

If you can't decide on one game per platform, then at least three, more already loses its meaning

Modified July 31, 2014 by NotaKuroi
64 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blaze 20.07.21

The X360 is a lot like that. If we talk about multiplayer, then Halo: Reach Halo 3, GoW3, BF3 .. If we talk about singles, then I played a lot in Mass Effect.

3DS - by a wide margin from all other Animal Crossing)))

XONE - it's too early to say, but from the fact that I've already played more time, Forza Motorsport 5 probably takes.

N
NotaKuroi 20.07.21

now I figured out in which section it was necessary to create this, I ask the modders to transfer it to All games

H
HappyFrog 20.07.21

I remember a motorcycle race on Dandy, I still dreamed of getting to the city in the distance. But not destiny, just in vain the power supply burned.

On Sega I played a lot of Dune 2, Rock'n'Roll Racing and Road Rash. But Pirates! Gold has the champion title.

On PSOne, probably Legend of Dragoon. Pere passed 3 times, which is a lot for me, especially considering its not small size.

There are enough good games on the PS3, but so that it’s just one in which to sit for days ... I don’t remember anything.

On PSP tetris. And probably Tactics Ogre.

On PSVita Everybody's Golf.

On PC WoW 5-6 years.

Modified Jul 31, 2014 by HappyFrog

X
Xenosag 20.07.21

on carried / dandy this is probably Mighty Final Fight, replayed countless times

on the Phantasy Star III shoga, replayed on different endings, and generally passed very slowly, killed a lot of time

I didn’t play for demolition, except that I replayed Chrono Trigger on the emule n times, as a result it took a lot of time.

on 3DO stuck in Mad Dog 2, played a lot (both myself and in co-op)

on ps1 FFVIII, several playthroughs, plus jerking (no guides) inside and out

on a dream, of course, Shenmue II, passed many times (including one time zadrachivaya inside and out)

on ps2 probably FFX, I played 200+ hours in total for sure

on psp definitely Disgaea (all which I played were for 100+ hours)

on ps3 it's Dark Souls

on x360, let it be RDR, I did it a couple of times, but in general I played very little on this console.

... but all this fades against the background of DotA, that's where there are countless hours :-D

Modified Jul 31, 2014 by Xenosag

P
Pony slaystation 20.07.21

Mega Drive - Dune 2, UMK3, Wrestlemania, Zero Tolerance.

PSOne - Parasite Eve 2, Smackdown, FFVIII.

PS2 - Chaos Legion, FFX, Burnout 3.

PS3 - Tekken, SCV.

PC - CS, Dota 2, Ragnarok, Aion.

N
NotaKuroi 20.07.21

Pony, you better highlight one game at a time, the idea of ​​the theme is in one game on one platform

P

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], but how can you calculate what you have played longer? I highlighted the main games in which I remember that I played for a very long time, and in which of them longer - fig knows.

Modified July 31, 2014 by Pony Slaystation

N
NotaKuroi 20.07.21

okay. I do not think that someone is calculating here, personally I am on subjective feelings

P
Phoenix wright 20.07.21

X360 - PGR4, Bayonetta, MGRopr0JDAA.gif 

ps3 - InFamous 

Wii - skyward sword and no more heroes 2opr0JDAA.gif 

3ds - pokemon, emblem and link bv

viyu - wind waker and picmina

Modified Jul 31, 2014 by Phoenix Wright

P

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], well, in the days of shogi, for example, they played a lot of mortal kombat, road rush, streets of rage, wrestling, etc.) I also judge by personal feelings that immediately pops up in my memory, then I write)) Or take the times of ps1, when discs of 30p cost, my friends and I just had hundreds of discs, they played a lot, there really is no way to single out 1 game ...

Modified July 31, 2014 by Pony Slaystation

B
Broke 20.07.21

PSone - Alundra 2. Dozens of replayings of ~ 20 hours
PS2 - GTA SA, for many months onli with it
PS3 - nothing specific, all some kind of one-time
PC - Gothic 2, I already lost count of how many times I started and finished it, but this is unambiguous hundreds, if not thousands of beautiful and exciting hours. Modified Jul 31, 2014 by Broke

A
Alex gray 20.07.21

PC - Fallout 2 (8 playthroughs) and DMC3 (11 playthroughs on the keyboard)
PS3 - Metal Gear Rising (8 playthroughs) Modified on July 31, 2014 by Alex Gray

N
NotaKuroi 20.07.21

I will add from myself to the pitch - Rayman 2)) I have not turned it on for a long time, but I can not even say how many times I went through it, this record has definitely not been broken by me

R
RL Rooha 20.07.21

Forza Horizon and fighting games like DoA5 and TTT2

S
Sergei Maksyutin 20.07.21

<blockquote class = 'ipsBlockquote'data-author = "HappyFrog" data-cid = "4318122" data-time = "1406785159"> <p>
I remember a motorcycle race on Dandy, I dreamed of getting to the city in the distance. But no luck, the power supply burned out in vain. <br />
I played a lot on Sega in Dune 2, Rock'n'Roll Racing and Road Rash. But the champion's title belongs to Pirates! Gold. <br />
On PSOne, probably Legend of Dragoon. The replay was 3 times, which is a lot for me, especially considering its not small size. <br />
There are enough good games on the PS3, but I can't remember anything to have one to sit in for days. <br />
On PSP tetris. And probably Tactics Ogre. <br />
On PSVita Everybody's Golf. <br />
<br />

Understand. But right now I'm playing on my mobile. I go through good old games. Driver 2. But if samp or mta is ported to the mobile! Changed on July 31, 2014 by sergey maksyutin

J
Juanito 20.07.21

PS One- Fifa 2002, UEFA Champions League, Cool Boarders, Crash Team Racing, Dead or Alive, Tekken
psp: Fifa, Tetris, FlatOut: Head On, GTA Vice City Stories, GTA Liberty City Stories
PS3: TLoU (sp + mp) , InFamous, Uncharted, GoW
X360: Fifa (mp), GTA V (sp + mp), Hitman Absolution
PC: TitanQuest, FlatOut Modified January 13, 2015 by Jenea92

Q
Qutoku 20.07.21

NES - Battle City

PS1 - Tekken 3

PS2 - Tekken 5

PS3 - Battlefield: Bad Company

PC - Counter-Strike 1.6

N
NotaKuroi 20.07.21

why don't you have tekken 6 or ttt2 on ps3, where are the traditions?))

K
Knuck knuck 20.07.21

dandy segu ps1 I will not take into account, in childhood any game is a time stick, so I'll start with ps2

ps2 - stayed with me for only a year and due to the huge number of games I managed to play properly only in mgc3, and it did not work, I played 14 hours

xbox360 - I took the console only for the sake of GTA4, and played most of all in it, respectively. It took 40 hours to complete. And for some reason re5 tightened it, even passed

ps3 - I took it again because of GTA, only already 5, even in ds2 I got stuck - I spent about 80 hours on each + uncharted 2 and 3 hours for 10 and pe4 hours 30 played

pc - foul new vegas 50 hours and gta sa (I still play - the number of hours is innumerable) Bioshocks first and infinite also passed, I played 10 hours each

These are basically all the games that I really played in the last 8 years. Those that I downloaded / installed and played for half an hour and then forgot I don't count

S
Saylar23 20.07.21

On Dandy: Battletodes, Chip and Dale, Tanchiki, Flintstones (true hardcore), contra.
On Shoga: Vectorman 1.2; Worm Jim 1.2; The Lost Vikings and Comic Zones, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with a Friend

On PS1: medievil, quake 2, medal of honor, Medal of Honor: Underground, Crash Team Racing, Silent hill, crash bandicoot, crash bandicoot 2, crash bandicoot 3, Crash Team Racing, Apocalypse, The Fifth Element, Twisted Metal all parts on a curling iron, Rayman 2: The Great Escape.
On Pek: Siberia 1.2; Prince of Persia 1.2; Dear Oblivion and no less expensive Skyrim; Dark Souls 1.2; DMC 3.4