3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NotaKuroi 20.07.21 02:00 am

Your most sticky game on console x

It is interesting to exchange preferences - which game have you lost more than others, to holes, on different consoles?

I have:

PSP: Burnout Legends - passed most of my career (not all missions to my liking), the game has been almost never boring for many years now, I still occasionally turn on the drive

PSVita: Muramasa Rebirth - I was looking forward to the project, but I didn't think that I would play this game so much and persistently

3DS: Mario Kart 7, also a sudden candidate, the motivation for buying the console was Pokemon x, but the tree sticks are so stuck! And the Pokemon, alas, the passage remained somewhere at the very beginning of the game. I think I already know that I will be rubbing holes in the Wii U next summer.

It's hard to say with PS3, there are too many good games, I don't dwell on one for a long time, although DoA5 Ultimate received a lot of attention.

PS4 has just appeared, and so far it is also difficult to speak out on it, but Destiny is quite pulling for the title, at least for the next couple of years)

If you can't decide on one game per platform, then at least three, more already loses its meaning

Modified July 31, 2014 by NotaKuroi
64 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pseudodog 20.07.21

Now minecraft ... everywhere ...

C
Caseyjons 20.07.21

NES - Darkwing Duck, Felix the Cat

SMD - Comix Zone, Rock'n'Roll Racing, True Lies, Battletoads and Double Dragon
PSO - Tekken 3, Warcraft II
PS3 - Bionic Commando
PC - Half-Life

Replay these games sometimes: up:

C
Cap 20.07.21

Strange topic.

In my understanding, "sticking" is playing some kind of game almost every day, from half a year and longer. at least 300 hours already)

Only online games are suitable for this description. well, or similar Tetris on handhelds)

Accordingly, on ps3 it was MGO, under two thousand hours.

BF4 comes out on ps4, at 700h

But on ps2, let's say I went ff10 6-7 times. I ruined it for about 800 hours) but I can no longer say the word "stuck" about it. just went through a few times)

People get stuck in Dota, WoW, Minecraft ...)

T
Tesla_F 20.07.21

Of the non-RPG games and without taking into account the games which I forced myself to play several times just for the sake of achievements, these are the mirrors edge (20 times passed the game), ancharted 2, gta5, resident ivil 4 (every time I play with pleasure), half life 2 (lost score of passes). It seems there are still games, but I even forgot a little.

K
Knuck knuck 20.07.21

she came out a year ago: icon_eek: I haven't played so much since 2005, probably. Are you doing anything besides games?

Modified on September 7, 2014 by Knuck Knuck

W
Wario 20.07.21

dendy - Contra

dreamcast - all sonic parts

ps2 - ff- 10,12- kh-2

ps3 - demon souls

wii - all mario, zelda, kirby and dunk kong games

3DS - mario 3d land

n
nagibator666 20.07.21

Mario

Motral Kombat 

NHL

FIFA

Dark Souls

Halo

GTA

Stalker

Kettlebell

Crackdown

Resident Evil

Modified on September 7, 2014 by nagibator666

N
Nitrous 20.07.21

The most sticky ones were on the 8th cue ball, but in general, the older I eat, the more I pass and forget.

a
aleX 20.07.21

PC: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne are definitely the most overwritten on my PC, I played both on a modem at home and in a club at night - that was a cool school childhood, but what ...

PSOne: Tekken 3 is the best game for the company at that time, they beat each other for hours with friends.

Xbox360: unexpectedly Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Bayonetta, I love PlatinumGames games, really worthwhile games that have to be studied not only in terms of plot, but also gameplay games take the console)

PS4: there is no such game yet, but there is a feeling that it may or may not be Destiny

for Xbox360 I will also add Mortal Kombat with friends we still launch when we meet, in fact, we have been playing since 2011 and no one gets bored 

Modified on September 7, 2014 by aleX

z
zhenia13 20.07.21

TLOU, Uncharted Series, BF 2-3, Mass Effect Series

C
Cap 20.07.21

she came out a year ago: icon_eek: I haven't played so much since 2005, probably. Are you doing anything besides games?

This I still play only with the ps4 version and gave it up two months ago) friends who are not boring, have passed over a thousand long ago.

That's why it is online games, they are bought and flooded. from part to part.

Work has nothing to do with it, if I play with friends for 3 hours before going to bed, I’ll already have these 700 hours. if only the game is pleasant.

F
FireMixRU 20.07.21

If it is "sticky", then fifa. From 1600 matches per year. 500+ hours Modified on September 7, 2014 by FireMixRU

e
eugenij METAL GEAR SOLID 20.07.21

NES - Battletoads & Double Dragon Battle City

SEGA - MK3 Ultimate Urban, Jungle Strike Zero Tolerance

PS1 - MGS RE-2 Tekken 3 Dino Crisis 2

PS2 - MGS2 Silent Hill-3

PS3 - Demons Souls Dark Souls 1-2 all parts all regions. MGS-4

PSVITA - MGS HD Collection

PS4 - Killzone Shadow Fall TLOU

Xbox360 Halo Gears of War Crackdown Battlefield: Bad Company Burnout revenge Ninja Z RE-5 series and many other games.

WiiU - Super Mario 3D World, NEW SUPER MARIO BROS U, Splinter Cell Blacklist

PC - Counter-Strike 1.6

As a result, I played most of all on different platforms in two series of games. Metal Gear Solid and Dark Souls. The most beloved game in terms of gameplay and atmosphere of Demons Souls, based on the storyline of MGS.

Modified on September 7, 2014 by eugenij METAL GEAR SOLID

K
Knuck knuck 20.07.21

This I still play only with the ps4 version and gave it up two months ago) friends who are not boring, have passed over a thousand long ago.

That's why it is online games, they are bought and flooded. from part to part.

Work has nothing to do with it, if I play with friends for 3 hours before going to bed, I’ll already have these 700 hours. if only the game is pleasant.

anyway, some fantastic figure for me. For me 70 hours of playing a game is the maximum, and this happens as rarely as planets lining up

C
Cap 20.07.21

Well, to each his own)

My favorite genre is Japanese role-playing.

There, if the game ends before reaching the magic number - 100 hours. I'm upset)

On the topic, I can only say so

I used to stick to Ninja Turtles, Chip and Dale, and MK.

And for the last 17 years I've been sticking to Playstationsmile.png

[offtopic] and then if it's stupid to list, it turns out that I'm in Katze Rope on my phone "sticking" :-D [/ offtopic]

X
Xexyz 20.07.21

Persona 4 (400+ hours), Final Fantasy 10 and 12 (150+ hours each), Gran Turismo 3 (150+ hours). Everything on PS2.

X
XPEH 20.07.21

Untitled.png

d
delete 20.07.21

Crash Team Racing - Years of almost daily drochev with a friend

Crash Bash - same as CTE

Populous the beggining - completed once, second, third, fourth, fifth, etc.

Ace combat 2

Chrono cross

Final fantasy v

[offtopic] Well, well, I can’t keep silent about, though not console
Command & Conquer Generals-Campaign and Skirmish, alas, the Internet appeared much later, and the disc was pirated, it was my first computer game.
Black & White 2 - replayed more than Populous [/ offtopic]

A
ACE 20.07.21

Dark Souls 2 - played over 600 hours for various Persians

a
albedo 20.07.21

FF12, FF12 zodiac, Xenoblade, Xeno X, FF10, FF7, FF8. Each has more than 200 hours of play.

Well, I also went through 10 times of battle toads, mgs 1 and 2 and residents 1,2,3.

Modified May 4, 2016 by albedo