3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NotaKuroi 20.07.21 02:00 am

Your most sticky game on console x

It is interesting to exchange preferences - which game have you lost more than others, to holes, on different consoles?

I have:

PSP: Burnout Legends - passed most of my career (not all missions to my liking), the game has been almost never boring for many years now, I still occasionally turn on the drive

PSVita: Muramasa Rebirth - I was looking forward to the project, but I didn't think that I would play this game so much and persistently

3DS: Mario Kart 7, also a sudden candidate, the motivation for buying the console was Pokemon x, but the tree sticks are so stuck! And the Pokemon, alas, the passage remained somewhere at the very beginning of the game. I think I already know that I will be rubbing holes in the Wii U next summer.

It's hard to say with PS3, there are too many good games, I don't dwell on one for a long time, although DoA5 Ultimate received a lot of attention.

PS4 has just appeared, and so far it is also difficult to speak out on it, but Destiny is quite pulling for the title, at least for the next couple of years)

If you can't decide on one game per platform, then at least three, more already loses its meaning

Modified July 31, 2014 by NotaKuroi
64 Comments
Sort by:
R
RebellHunt 20.07.21

Nes - Mega Man 3 (2 months with friends. If you managed to complete a level with 1-2 attempts it was an indescribable joy. Codes were written down after each level (a kind of save system was, who played, he will understand))

Duck Hunt - I spent hours shooting at these ducks for Kaif. 

Battle City - here, I think, comments are superfluous. Everyone played this game. And also a map editor. Great game. 

Sega Genesis: 

Ultimate Mortal Kombat - for 2 years, every Saturday for 4-5 hours in a row played. 

Rock-n-Roll Racing - excellent soundtrack, various locations, cool cars. Thank you Blizzard for the best childhood race!  

Ps 1: 

Tekken 3 - I still consider it the best fighting game after UMK 3. I still play on the emulator. 

Crash Bandicoot is an immortal platformer. We climbed every location with friends. Sony, release a remaster of the trilogy. You don't need more for happiness. 

Nightmare Creatures - seemed like the scariest game in the world as a child. So much blood and monsters per square meter. But from this I was captivated by the head. Played about 40 hours in each part. 

PC:

Unreal Tournament is still the benchmark for network shooters. I played for about a year, 3-4 hours daily.

C&C: Red Alert 2 is the first game on my first PC. And my favorite strategy. I don’t even count how much time I spent on it, even more than it will be published in UT. 

Call of Duty 4 - played Multiplayer from 2008 to 2014. If the servers are not closed, I know what I will do on vacation. Well, I go through the company 1-2 times a year. 

Mirror's Edge - passed probably 10 times for sure and this is in the year of release. And now I would not mind going through this masterpiece a couple of times. 

PS3: 

Naruto: Ultimate ninja storm 1 is the only PS3 game I've spent over 200 hours on. A colorful, reckless fighting game from which it is impossible to tear yourself away. And Story Mode came out varied and very interesting.

Heavy Rain - I don’t know how, but I killed about 70 hours on it playing without tips for getting trophies, etc. I really wanted to find everything myself, touch, explore. 

M
Manson 20.07.21

Bloodborne

S
Snacky 20.07.21

The Witcher 3 immediately comes to mind. I have been playing it for more than a year now.
After all, it really stuck

M
Maks Ivaneneko 20.07.21

On 09/07/2014 at 01:33, Pseudodog said:

Now minecraft ... everywhere ...

I also often hang out in Minecraft, I can not tear myself away from it. Recently I opened maps for passing, my favorite genre was puzzle maps, like these: https://itcrumbs.ru/skachat-kartu-na-pobeg-iz-tyurmy-dlya-majnkraft-pe_56947 These are maps with the concept of escape from prisons, where you need to think with your head how to escape from the cell.