3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hukoo 28.07.21 10:44 pm

the most mysterious game

Each of you sometimes had the feeling that you do not understand what you are playing, or, let's just say, "what is actually going on here?" Personally, I asked myself this question after meeting FATAL FRAME 3. Either TECMO was too clever or me: stupid:. Mixing all three parts, they turned out to be a good horror movie, but ... in general, it doesn't matter. PS I will be very pleased to know what strange toys you encountered.
86 Comments
Sort by:
U
UndeadKing 28.07.21

SH.

S
Sonic Son'edith 28.07.21

Light Crusader - still could not open one mysterious secret there on the 2nd (or 1st) floor .... + buggy location with the princess + teleport from the ditch to the artist ... in general, there were many more interesting things that are forever for me be remembered.

Well, and so, of course, Silent Hill 2: love:

S
Shulz 28.07.21

People, I don’t know how for you, but for me Fahrenheit is the most incomprehensible game

M
M0rr0 28.07.21

Most likely Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth. The people, as on the PC will be released, grab it right away.

m
moto 28.07.21

There are actually a lot of mysterious games. Now I play MGS3. And it is a complete mystery to me!

B
Baguslav 28.07.21

HL2 - a lot of unsaid.

from the console ... well, maybe FF3

R
RIPPER12 28.07.21

The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind

A
ACE 28.07.21

Legacy of Kain series - himself a fan with ten years of experience, and much remains a secret

A
Athrun_Zala 28.07.21

IMHO, this is a WAITER, because no one knows what it will be and whether it will be at all; everything related to this game is very Mysterious. : crazy:

c
c4dreamer 28.07.21

Sentinel Returns is undeniable and perhaps something about Brahma Force was like that ...

m
max-max 28.07.21

Sonic, duc, read the fact to the hamfuck:]
Another topic about silent hill
still create a samai scary
horrible
ticklish
mysterious
mind stimulating etc.

j
jak25 28.07.21

Myst

M
Maximiliano 28.07.21

Mysterious hmm .. probably DreamFall because her end, to put it mildly, is not clear ... there are a lot of games in which the ending "how they cut off" is a lot, but there was some kind of riddle, it already needs to be worn out IMHO

s
shell 28.07.21

[quote name = "IronDan"] Silent Hill 2

The first game in the series I've played. I left indelible impressions and a bunch of questions after passing. [/

Quote ] eeeeh, I support ... yes, there were times!

H
Hero 28.07.21

Half-Life 2 terribly wants to know who G-man is (I just know he is the administrator of the black mesh) and what happened after the end of the game.

N
Nightfall 28.07.21

Silent Hill 1, 2 - that's for sure. A rare RPG can boast of such a depth of plot ... And each next part only adds new puzzles and questions. (It is a pity that the Americans are making SH5, they wouldn’t be bothered ..)

But what mysterious could be found in HL2 is completely incomprehensible. The whole idea with G-Man and in general the whole ending is complete heresy. What will happen next, IMHO, is interesting only to "half-broken" fans ...

B
BlackSilver 28.07.21

The most mysterious game is Mor-Utopia. How many did not try to delve into this not-clear-what, the head refused.

V
Vernes 28.07.21

[b] BlackSilver [/ b], +1, no matter how many passed, there are still a lot of questions left. From myself, perhaps Silent Hill 1 and 2.

F
FoxHounder 28.07.21

In my restless dreams ... I see that game ... Silent Hill 2 =)

s
shell 28.07.21

[Quote] It is a pity that the Americans are doing SH5, they would not have bothered [/ quote]

after the 4th part, covered by the Japanese, American development (and even then this is not entirely true) looks like an encouraging sign