3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hukoo 28.07.21 10:44 pm

the most mysterious game

Each of you sometimes had the feeling that you do not understand what you are playing, or, let's just say, "what is actually going on here?" Personally, I asked myself this question after meeting FATAL FRAME 3. Either TECMO was too clever or me: stupid:. Mixing all three parts, they turned out to be a good horror movie, but ... in general, it doesn't matter. PS I will be very pleased to know what strange toys you encountered.
86 Comments
Sort by:
c
comrade 28.07.21

impressed by Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve acquired SaGa Frontier 2.
in Japanese.
I did not understand anything, broke my head, so even the PPC felt the difference, and stopped believing in good.
This is a nightmare from the dezztva, not a game.

I
ItsCore 28.07.21

The most mysterious game for me was - this is Gothic 1. When you were just thrown under the dome, you know nothing, the open world around, monsters - and you walk with a pickaxe. Eh, my favorite game. The second part was also very mysterious.

r
rivezico 28.07.21

there are none. all colorful fairy tale games for 6 year old girls

X
Xexyz 28.07.21

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

A
Anticraft 28.07.21

Grim Fandango. After all the understandable fulltrotles, monkey islands, the quest about skeletons and the afterlife seemed very mysterious

R
Ryo Lis 28.07.21

Silent Hill 4 ..... it seems like there is nothing super-outstanding in the game, but after passing it I was under hypnosis all evening, I had a feeling of anxiety inside, some terrible premonitions about which I did not understand myself ..... all that atmosphere gave an imprint, I remember even giving up video games for a couple of days to let go ... in general, it's very strange, this never happened again with any game