3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hukoo 28.07.21 10:44 pm

the most mysterious game

Each of you sometimes had the feeling that you do not understand what you are playing, or, let's just say, "what is actually going on here?" Personally, I asked myself this question after meeting FATAL FRAME 3. Either TECMO was too clever or me: stupid:. Mixing all three parts, they turned out to be a good horror movie, but ... in general, it doesn't matter. PS I will be very pleased to know what strange toys you encountered.
86 Comments
Sort by:
D
Digital noise 28.07.21

kurushi

[spoil] Your message must have 10 characters at least.
Your message is too short. [/ Spoil]

B
BlooDoo 28.07.21

"Black oasis"

C
Chepunator 28.07.21

of course ICO and Shadow Of The Colossus

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

[quote name = "NiGHTS"] Vandal Hearts in Japanese, so WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TO DO ??? O_o [/ quote]
bleed)

d
dummm 28.07.21

for me it's a hundred pounds of Silent Hill

f
frukt 28.07.21

oh, what can compare with Mist in ... "mystery" ...) This is where the feeling of some kind of all-encompassing mystery is right in the air. And how much time could you spend in the library, reading descriptions of worlds ...

It was a long time ago, but the first Myst is definitely a quest for all time, the most-most - also "mysterious")

G
Ganxta 28.07.21

Clock tower is the same.

S
Semicuda 28.07.21

Call of Cthulhu - the first thing that comes to mind
Mor utopia - from our developers

Such a question - what's so mysterious about Silent? Who is Valtiel and why is priamidhead needed nobody knows chtol? :-D

a
augury 28.07.21

LSD: The Dream Emulator for PS1.

R
Richy 28.07.21

Harvester, of course. Although it is a horror, it is so turned inside out that even a horror is too much.

Well, Noby Noby Boy, of course.

Of the more logical, but still mysterious, Braid and Hotel Dusk.

G
Guest 28.07.21

Burnout Paradise. I still didn't understand what the developers wanted to do.

d
dedpyl 28.07.21

Oddly enough, but Alan Weak.

S
Sus_scrofa 28.07.21

Alpha Centauri

Global turn-based strategy game, which has a plot, all of which can not be revealed in one playthrough: confused:
Another RPG will envy the variety of endings, I am already silent about the endless possibilities of wagering!
That being said, I really give a fuck about what's going on and what might happen.
I still look at the game as something new and unknown, every time I discover some new interesting technologies, etc.

S
Sus_scrofa 28.07.21

Alpha Centauri

Global turn-based strategy game, which has a plot, all of which can not be revealed in one playthrough: confused:
Another RPG will envy the variety of endings, I am already silent about the endless possibilities of wagering!
That being said, I really give a fuck about what's going on and what might happen.
I still look at the game as something new and unknown, every time I discover some new interesting technologies, etc.

T
TofGai 28.07.21

LCD Dream Emulator on Ps1 ...... this is something with something ..

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 36 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "augury"] LSD: The Dream Emulator for PS1. [/ Quote]

damn already said ((

T
TofGai 28.07.21

LCD Dream Emulator on Ps1 ...... this is something with something ..

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 36 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "augury"] LSD: The Dream Emulator for PS1. [/ Quote]

damn already said ((

C
Chepunator 28.07.21

the mysteriousness of Tetris knows no bounds

C
Chepunator 28.07.21

the mysteriousness of Tetris knows no bounds

E
Eon 28.07.21

By the way, I also think that Mor Utopia is just something, CX smokes on the sidelines))) The music just kept it in such a state of hopelessness that it's a nightmare, and then "Tonight you have to fight the killer" lol in general, all the characters are kept in such a mystery and the tension is not clear who to believe and what is happening, this game !!!!!!!!!!! TOP. Of course walking is evil slowly.

C
Cayenne 28.07.21

The Necronomicon ... was such fun on PS1