3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moroz 28.07.21 11:05 pm

The scariest games ...

[color = green] Write what are the scariest games for you [/ color]: scare:
123 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moroz 28.07.21

[color = green] All the same, for me the most terrible game was Nosferatu: The wrath of Malachi: shock: From tam I really sat on treason, especially kada fumigated in katyah: mrgreen: Voto de treason so treason: scare: [/ color]

Z
Zonner 28.07.21

Well I do not know. I have inspire 7.1, Silent Hill 2 pleased to the horror: scare:

M
Metadron 28.07.21

Resident Evil 1 - 5 points for scary
Silent Hill 1.2 - 4 and 4.5, respectively
The Suffering - 5 A very scary game
Alone in The Dark 4 - 4.5 I was scared of the whole game, but especially in the fort

A
Alex2x 28.07.21

Nocturne and the Blair Witch.

N
Nikitos 28.07.21

But Clive Barker's Undying almost started to feel the atmosphere in this game is just horror and sounds and music.

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

for me the scariest game is sh1, because it was my first horror movie: scare:

H
HELLHAMMER 28.07.21

[quote name = "Alex2x"] Nocturne and the Blair Witch. [/ quote]
I can't say anything about the first game, but the Blair Witch is a really scary game.

M
MetalMax 28.07.21

[quote name = "Nikitos"] But Clive Barker's Undying almost started to smell the atmosphere in this game is just horror and the sounds and music. [/ quote]
Yes, the game was super! One of the best I've ever played ... And why is there no sequel :(? And from the scary ones, only SH 2, 3 comes to mind.

L
Leider 28.07.21

The first creepy game was Silent Hill. Very uncomfortable. Then the game on the first dormouse "Echo Night". Well, and then I met the most, or rather, two of the scariest games in the world: "Project Zero" and "Project Zero 2: Crimson Butterfly". It's just jas, how many nerves I spent on completing these two ... Purely Japanese style, in the spirit of "JuOn the Grudge" and others like them ... brrr ..

F
FlankerN 28.07.21

[quote name = "Vitaly Vorobyov"] And games have never scared me :) [/ quote] It's

not games that scare me , but we scare ourselves. :) Ie the main thing to get the right feeling from the horror game is to tune yourself to the appropriate perception. Naturally, in a dark apartment at night, headphones do it best. :)
And with a cheerful mood, a bottle of beer, and when the sun is shining and friends are nearby, nothing will be scary. :)

-
- ^ ArhAngel ^ - 28.07.21

Horror stories for me:
Resident Evil - terrible in its suddenness
Silen Hil - terrible in its darkness
Parasite Eva - just a good game

D
Dark dragon 28.07.21

But for me, maybe I'm repeating here 38963 times, this is Silent Hill 2 3. I
did not play 4. Some kind of garbage with a computer: sad:

F
FlankerN 28.07.21

[quote name = "Dark Dragon"] But for me, maybe I'm repeating here 38963 times, this is Silent Hill 2 3. I
did not play 4. Some kind of garbage with a computer: sad: [/ quote]

IMHO but SH3 is somehow not scary at all. I don’t know why. Due to these transitions between rooms through doors that do not come off, one does not feel any kind of integrity of the whole world. It seems like you are running around on the scenery. And these monsters. At first, nothing like that, the situation is heating up competently. But when you see these walking fantasies of stoned developers, you just want to ask "and that's what they scared me with all this time?"
The only thing is that the main character is alive, and you really sympathize with her. How has her roof not gone? :)

PS
Here in DOOM3 monsters are so monsters. Powerful, healthy, and nimble. :)
In SH3 I liked the moment at the metro station. When you walk between the columns in the dark and hear the sounds of the wrong steps, or something else, and then a fat creature appears ... and spoils everything ... :)

P
Pfil 28.07.21

Flashpoint - there is nothing more terrible than reality (and it is the closest of all).
After reading military memoirs (the most terrible books), where, as a rule, all authors admit that they experienced the greatest fear in the war.
After Stalingrad, etc. The "Resident Evil" mansion will seem like paradise.
And all this can start at any moment outside your window.

S
SnakZ 28.07.21

I agree with DOOM 3. Especially the fact that you can walk either with a flashlight or with a weapon (plugins do not count). Go along the corridor with a rifle at the ready and poke at a dark place, turn on the flashlight, and right in front of your eyes you see the turnip of a zombie: scare: this is funny to yeast.

S
SOmni 28.07.21

I was also particularly impressed by Half-Life and AvP2 (a very atmospheric game, I think). I played all this at night, and it didn't matter if I was wearing headphones or not (my speakers are big). You walk for yourself, you don't touch anyone, and then - from all the cracks on you ... already the hand with the mouse twitched from fear, from which I could not immediately hit the target and it became even worse ... fuuuu ... how good that I have already passed them :)
And in Doom-3 I also had a chance to play (scary, really), but not enough, because the iron does not pull me a little, so I decided to leave it for later, so as not to spoil the pleasure.

Z
ZEROCOOL 28.07.21

For me, the most terrible game was and remains - Silent Hill (especially the first part): scare:: scare:: scare:

A
Aliana 28.07.21

Hmm ... chevy something I used to consider myself a tough gamer ... and I'm ashamed to lose. I don’t remember scary games, but I got worried about Wolfenstein .. they all pop up there ... and how I shoot them .. I’m probably a sadist)

* Olessia * 28.07.21

[quote name = "Lazy Skeleton"]
play at night all alone, with the lights off and with headphones at least sh3. In general, to fully immerse yourself in the game, you will need (in addition to the above):
1. console
2. vibrojuster
3. large TV set
4. soft chair or sofa
5. and of course the game itself, for example project zero 2: crimson butterfly (PS2) ( this game will be worse than a heel): clever: [/ quote]

no special effects are needed to cause real fear, all these external gadgets are designed for people with a crippled imagination, such poor fellows can be helped by a big screen and um ...

I was personally scared by the level from Thief 3 in the orphanage, the light in the room did not interfere =)

L
Lazy skeleton 28.07.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] I was personally frightened by the level from Thief 3 in the orphanage, the light in the room did not interfere =) [/ quote] In project zero 2: crimson butterfly you feel fear throughout the game, with the lights on or even more so with off :)