3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moroz 28.07.21 11:05 pm

The scariest games ...

[color = green] Write what are the scariest games for you [/ color]: scare:
123 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARLe 28.07.21

[quote] The scariest game is when you play Silent Hill at work and you are cracked with fear, because the boss can come up from behind .... and dismiss or deny the bonus to hell. [/ quote]

HORROR !!!

S
Serene 28.07.21

Nothing scared since the second episode of Fatal frame: shocked:

J
Jank 28.07.21

I was scared the most by Nemesis in Resident Evil 3, he jumped out so suddenly, especially at the highest difficulty level of the game. Resident Evil 3 ...

B
Bio Hazard 28.07.21

Most of all I was scared in: Resident Evil 1 and Silent Hill 2,3

A
Angela 28.07.21

SH and ResidentEvil3. * RE3 - mostly snakes in the water *

x
xaxatun 28.07.21

in cut 3, nimizida scares me, at a difficult level, ahhh, he catches up. :) tentacles fu.

S
SpiritHunter 28.07.21

Martian Gothic, but far from Silent Hill ...

M
Mr_Gray 28.07.21

Played almost all horror films on PS and PS2 and found nothing worse than Forbidden Siren. Silent Hill 4 is also nothing.

W
Wildduck 28.07.21

yyy .... Doom 3 ... Any CX makes me think more than afraid ... =)

S
Super 28.07.21

Silent Hill 1, 2, 3, 4 !!!
But even so, the most terrible of them is the first part! (Brr-r-r-r-r)

D
Drow_Elf-FOL â„¢ - 28.07.21

FATAL FRAME II!
When I started it for the first time (as usual, by tradition, I play horror at night alone, with 5.1 acoustics and in the dark), then my roof went on 15 minutes of the game ... after this shock, only a month later I sat down for it again) horror) I'm waiting for FF3)

U
UndeadKing 28.07.21

Silent Hill 1 seems to be the scariest in the series (and the coolest in general).

A
ARLe 28.07.21

[Quote] Silent Hill 1-it seems he is the scariest in the series (and the coolest vobshe). [/ quote]

Nooo ... the first compared to the third is Disneyland.

m
magdalene 28.07.21

No, people don't agree with the first or the third Silent Hill ... although the third is closer. Here in 4, for example, a very frightening first screen saver ... the game itself is also quite scary and depressing ... 2 is perhaps not the most terrible, but the most interesting in terms of the plot.
Resident Evil no I will not say that it was scary ...
Alone in the Dark is also a pretty scary thing ...
But actually, not a single game really scares much, if only because it's just a game =)

B
Blink 55 28.07.21

As for me, the CX4 is absolutely not scary.
Fatal Frame is nothing worse.

m
magdalene 28.07.21

I don't think Silent Hill 4 is a scary game, but it's the scariest of the entire series.

y
yuhan 28.07.21

Very scary Alon in the dark. Run. There are such terrible graphics :).
Joke.
In general, the scariest game I've ever played RE1 on PS1. I will never forget the dogs jumping out of the window. Eternal glory to my nerve cells ...

S
Super 28.07.21

[quote name = "yuhan"] I will never forget the dogs jumping out of the window. Eternal glory to my nerve cells ... [/ quote]
And that's all: roll: ... is this the only moment that scared you?
If during the game I get scared once ... I will not consider this game the most terrible!
Here in Silent Hill ... there I was scared at every step ... and therefore I can say that this is a terrible game ... the most terrible!
IMHO, the first part of Silent Hill'a is the most steering and the plot is the most steering there!
Do not think that I say this, because I only played the first part ... no ... I played all 4 parts and still ... for me the most real and the most terrible ... this is the first part! :)

S
SeYazh 28.07.21

[quote name = "yuhan"] In general, the scariest game I've ever played RE1 on PS1. I will never forget the dogs jumping out of the window. Eternal glory to my nerve cells ... [/ quote]
Here we are with [b] Metadron [/ b] 'th the same opinion. Only in this thread: [url] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?p=399774 [/ url].

[b] I think one of these topics should be covered ... [/ b] They are the same, but in different sections.

r
realFOX 28.07.21

Resident 0 on the die, ugly