3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moroz 28.07.21 11:05 pm

The scariest games ...

[color = green] Write what are the scariest games for you [/ color]: scare:
123 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leider 28.07.21

It's not for nothing that it is written on the back (at least for me):
"1. It is forbidden to play for people with any heart or mental ailments"
"2.
Do not play alone" "3. Take a break every 30 minutes of playing"

Now that I passed it 3 times, I can already play at night, but not for long, the paranoia starts serious.

x
xaxatun 28.07.21

:) I remember an episode, once a long time ago I played in the club, played, I got tired of the second quack, I think I'll see what else is there on my computer.
Yeah, some kind of unreal, let's look at it.
I sit in headphones, play, walk around the prison, walk past a dude in a chair, and he screams, my headphones have already flown off my head. :)

Another cool moment when the nemesis is running after you in a rezik.
Yes, and the fourth Alon in Zedark is in nature steering, dumb igruha, and the plot there is weird, I liked it. In the end, generally rulez for the Indian. :)

A
ARLe 28.07.21

The scariest game is SIMS !!! Death came to me there, I almost disgraced myself. But seriously, the Japanese can be the most fearful and terrifying. Mars Gothic, Silent Hill - these are scary games. But still, although the Japanese are leaders, the scariest game is Alone in the dark !!! Those who did not see how the manhole cover ominously rises, but you still manage to cover it with a chest, you can say and did not live at all! In this very old game, everything is done so professionally that even the Japanese with their latest technology cannot fake such an oppressive atmosphere of fear. There you are afraid to enter a new door. What awaits there? A statue coming to life? "dead"? Even such an ordinary thing as a child's horse, making a creaking sound, scares more than any monster in Silent Hill once in TSAT !!! We knew how to do really frightening horror movies before!

K
Kay'L 669 28.07.21

Martian Gothic: Unification is not a Japanese game.

* Olessia * 28.07.21

but I was not scared in the Gothic of Mars .......:?
It was inconvenient to run from constantly reviving corpses, especially in a room with a computer, where a dead aunt is on the couch ..... well, every time I spend ammo on her ...
in the end I spat on this business and played in cheating ways .. .: gigi:

L
Leonid33 28.07.21

Horror films are my favorite genre :)
For me it all started with the 7th Guest. I even had to scrape up some money for the SoundBlaster for him.

Alone In The Dark1,2 was good. But there was nothing particularly terrible there, just at that time it was "yes". Although the game was atmospheric and MIDI music was good at that time. AITD4 is more terrifying than the first parts, but somehow not very much against the background of its contemporaries.

The first Phantasmagoria is a classic of the genre. A very good game. Since there was a digitized video (7 CDs!) - even now it looks without much disgust. Highly recommend to anyone who missed it - a very atmospheric horror quest.

ResidentEvil1,2 - looked gorgeous on PS with a large TV set and good acoustics.

SilentHill1,2 - it's just that all the creators of horror stories need to undergo an internship with the creators of this series on how to properly whip up horror.

Thief1,2,3 is a very good atmospheric game with scary moments. Although not directly related to horror films, in some places the atmosphere and sound catch up with fear. For example, the psychiatric hospital in Thief3.

Clive Barker's Undying is not a particularly scary, but very atmospheric game.

AVP - for the Marine, it is very creepy in places.

And DOOM3, no matter what the underdoggers say, at the moment is the most terrible game from the category of "right now it will jump out", and the most technologically advanced of the scary games. It is a pity that not everyone can appreciate it now (only owners of really good hardware).

x
xaxatun 28.07.21

Come on, Leonidas, play the first thief at night, in the second level the zombies will jump out! Step up the expert level.

a
all 28.07.21

I only play HORROR.
Now watch the hit parade of horror games:
1. Project Zero (Fatal Frame)
2. Silent Hill
3. Project Zero 2
4. Forbidden Siren
5. Silent Hill 3
6. Silent Hill 2
7. Clock Tower 3
8. Alone in The Dark 4
9. Resident Evil (entire series)
10. Silent Hill 4
11. Extermination
12. The Suffering
13. Galerians
14. The Thing
further - borderline genres - like onimusha.
But from 1 to 12, every connoisseur of horror must go through

B
Bat 28.07.21

There is nothing worse than Resident Evil 3!
: scare:

a
all 28.07.21

there this cupcake in the skin steamed in the back to breathe!

S
Serik 28.07.21

[quote name = "Bat"] There is nothing worse than Resident Evil 3!
: scare: [/ quote]

Yes: roll:

PS Comrade [b] all [/ b], it is very nice of course that you want your list of favorite toys to be up to everyone who is thirsty, but according to your [url = http: // forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t=173116> Is this [/ url] ok?

A
ARLe 28.07.21

[b] Kay'L 669 wrote: [/ b]

[quote] Martian Gothic: Unification is not a Japanese game. [/ quote]

Really? It looks like it! What is this game - Suffering?

S
Serik 28.07.21

[quote name = "ARLe"] What kind of game is this - Suffering? [/ quote]

Sobsna [url] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t=80088 [/ url]: wink:

R
Requel 28.07.21

Oh! Ho ho! I advise you to play in Silent Hill! eight)

c
combine 28.07.21

Hehe. : upto: Resident Evil 2 and Silent Hill. After these games, the opinion should change. :)

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

[quote name = "Leider"] It's not in vain written on the back (at least for me):
"1. It is forbidden to play for people with any heart or mental ailments"
"2.
Do not play alone" "3. Take a break every 30 minutes of playing "

Now that I went through it 3 times, I can already play at night, but not for long, the paranoia starts serious. [/ Quote]
you are absolutely right, before I tried to play it alone at night, it turned out to withstand somewhere for half an hour, and last night I played more than one and went for more races than in all the previous time.
fsnal frame 2 is definitely the scariest thing I've ever seen.

PS Can you tell me how long the game lasts?

S
Serik 28.07.21

Aaaa !!! : sad: Hatsu! Why don't I have Sonya :(

R
Requel 28.07.21

[quote name = "Serik"] Aaaa !!! : sad: Hatsu! Why don't I have Sonya: ([/ quote]

And you download the emulator!

L
Lazy skeleton 28.07.21

[quote name = "Requel"] [quote name = "Serik"] Aaaa !!! : sad: Hatsu! Why don't I have Sonya: ([/ quote]

And you download the emulator! [/ Quote] Serik probably meant PS2 :)

S
Serik 28.07.21

Absolutely correct :)