3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DGQ 28.07.21 11:23 pm

Disappointment//:

.... I propose to bring a separate topic, where people will write their disappointment from the expected games ....
it is desirable to describe what caused it. that didn’t like it. why upset.
well, we will try without holivars. let's

go .....

[b] Duke Nuken Forever [/ b]

- no gameplay
- boring southwest
- GG's jokes are not amusing
- the design had to be on the verge of a foul ... but in the end it became this very foul,
waited too long. the very expectation of the game brought even more pleasure.
121 Comments
Sort by:
a
alien boyfriend 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Shdow007' timestamp = '1346188837' post = '2831850']
The tonsils were removed, it still hurts to eat, I lost 5 kg. Disappointed (((
[/ quote]

Lost.

g
glebc 28.07.21

[b] Diablo 3 [/ b] biggest disappointment of the year so far

A
ACE 28.07.21

Mass Effect 3
Resident Evil 6 Demo
No New Consoles From Microsoft And Sony At E3 2012

S
SENEL 28.07.21

I was very disappointed with Star ocean 4. And that's all after the 3rd part, which is better in almost everything. I took co4 one of the first boxing games, looked forward to it, hoped, and got a stump of the third part. Still somehow disappointed in Bioshock. I watched the game from the moment of the first videos, became very interested, and when the opportunity to buy appeared, I did not even think about it and bought it. At first it was interesting, mysterious, atmospheric, but after a third the game ceases to amaze, the scenery becomes boring, the turmoil in the combat is boring, the atmosphere does not drag the game.

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] [member = SENEL] [/ b], yes, bioshock and darkness are my main disappointment in 2007. I thought that both would be many times better than what turned out in the end.
Co4 and Andiskaveri, along with the rest of the LPG from the squari, was not so expecting, since since the days of PS2 it was clear that their games would be more and more draining, that is, to be expected, so it did not disappoint too much.

S
SENEL 28.07.21

<b> [member = ACE] </b>, By the way, Darkness turned out to be very strange. On the one hand, there are empty cardboard districts of the city, and on the other, everything is very atmospheric, the moments are good, like when you watch TV mentally with a girl like that. I can’t go through it all in any way. With rpg xs, on ps2 there was a good silmeria from three ace, but I really liked the same co3, it is very good in terms of gameplay.

S
Shibito 28.07.21

Alan Wake.

In 2006, they promised almost a breakthrough, and the output was a mediocre, linear shooter with a kindergarten storyline. Allegedly "cool" references to the classics of cinema, literature and music turned out to be too ostentatious, intrusive, as if the screenwriter boasts of his erudition.

Better to re-run Grandfather Space by God

Y
Yarik_SPB 28.07.21

It seems that some people who are present here simply need to throw out their consoles, otherwise every second game sucks .. : ayfkm:

H
Hideo 28.07.21

Prototype 2 - although I did not expect more.
FFXIII - "I turned off this game faster than all those games that I had in my life. Well, this is not a final."
MGH - you know. : khm:
Sony is partly disappointing this year ...: icon_sad:

S
SENEL 28.07.21

I still remembered. Terribly disappointed Code World at thief is just some kind of horror. Beautiful words on the box, positive emotions from the ps2 version, despite the fact that ps2 codes 1 and 2 I did not like, all this added up to my expectation. The game with the first parts was not even lying around, the atmosphere was simply absent. Sorry, that is so categorical, but just saddened me.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 54 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] I
still remembered. Terribly disappointed Code World at thief is just some kind of horror. Beautiful words on the box, positive emotions from the ps2 version, despite the fact that ps2 codes 1 and 2 I did not like, all this added up to my expectation. The game with the first parts was not even lying around, the atmosphere was simply absent. Sorry, that is so categorical, but just saddened me.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 6 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] I
just remembered. Terribly disappointed Code World at thief is just some kind of horror. Beautiful words on the box, positive emotions from the ps2 version, despite the fact that ps2 codes 1 and 2 I did not like, all this added up to my expectation. The game with the first parts was not even lying around, the atmosphere was simply absent. Sorry, which is so categorical, but just saddened me.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 44 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
I still remembered. Terribly disappointed Code World at thief is just some kind of horror. Beautiful words on the box, positive emotions from the ps2 version, despite the fact that ps2 codes 1 and 2 I did not like, all this added up to my expectation. The game with the first parts was not even lying around, the atmosphere was simply absent. Sorry, that is so categorical, but just saddened me.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 5 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] I
just remembered. Terribly disappointed Code World at thief is just some kind of horror. Beautiful words on the box, positive emotions from the ps2 version, despite the fact that ps2 codes 1 and 2 I did not like, all this added up to my expectation. The game with the first parts wasn't even lying around, the atmosphere was simply absent. Sorry, which is so categorical, but just saddened me.

H
Hideo 28.07.21

[b] [member = SENEL] [/ b], [offtopic] I didn't like it 5 times. : laugh:[/ offtopic]

A
Allmighty L 28.07.21

Saints Row 3 - as everyone started to praise her, I could not pass by. But in fact, such a fierce shit in every aspect (on ps3). Even the psychosis of missions (which is actually good) does not help, because well, it is simply poorly implemented. Here I regretted the purchase

S
Snakeeater 28.07.21

[b] [member = UnreaL] [/ b], lol. It's generally a cannon.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
The up-and-coming tactical shooter I've been waiting for ends up being an action-packed shooter with horrific AI and dull missions. The game was not saved by the full customization of weapons and other fashionable chips, a la inscriptions hovering in the air, as in the last Splinter. But I was so white.

M
Manson 28.07.21

splinter cell conviction for me the most important disappointment ever, 4 years to wait and get this shit
prince of persia 2008 is not the same prince, not at all the
prince of persia the forgotten sands seems to be that prince, but the game is not at all that.
assassin creed (the first) expected something more, an exciting plot, varied gameplay, and in the end it was necessary to play only for the sake of the atmosphere.
yubisoft since 2007 is a company of frustrations Modified on August 29, 2012 by shepard

k
kawa 28.07.21

gaming industry sample 2005-2012 - one continuous disappointment.

D
DGQ 28.07.21

Dead Space 3 disappointed in absentia (judging by the gameplay videos and available information).
of course I'll try to play. But the trend suggests that we will not see the same cool survivol as in the first part.

W
W1SH3R 28.07.21

Disappointments 2012:
1.Mass effect 3-Degradation of the series, spoiled everything that was, added nothing good, both from the gameplay point of view and from the storyline.
2.Syndicate-Very monotonous, small levels of 10 minutes, weak plot, few different enemies, not visually impressive.
3.Risen 2-Does not meet modern quality standards. (Animation, graphics, combat system, direction, quests give-bring, story in the spirit of kill 4 bosses / find 4 artifacts).
4. Ghost Recon Future Soldier-All stealth comes down to marking opponents with a drone / or yourself. All this is repeated from level to level. The plot is in the spirit of Call of Duty. Shooting is not interesting.
5.Ridge Racer Unbounded-The eyes just flow out from the graphics. The effects, darkness and soap were screwed onto the old engine. As a result, the picture just vomit and unpleasant to play. Flatout 2 UC looked better. Modified on September 12, 2012 by W1SH3R

D
DGQ 28.07.21

.... I decided to bring a small top of disappointments here on the current-gene ....
in fact, there are more disappointments, but in comparison with this - about nothing.

Fallout 3
Devil May CRy 4
Alone in the Dark
Gears of War 3
Grand Theft Auto IV
Castlevania: Lords of Shadows
Prototype

Microsoft and Sony 2011-2012 are very disappointing overall. Modified October 18, 2012 by DGQ

M
Manson 28.07.21

[quote name = 'DGQ' timestamp = '1350572518' post = '2918332'] Fallout 3 Devil May CRy 4 Alone in the Dark [/ quote] [quote name = 'DGQ' timestamp = '1350572518' post = '2918332'] Grand Theft Auto IV Castlevania: Lords of Shadows [/ quote]
: motherofgod: : motherofgod: : motherofgod:

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 9 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
great games

E
EthelWulf 28.07.21

[b] [member = DGQ] [/ b], adequately