3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Loki 29.07.21 12:31 am

Why are we playing?

But why does each of us play computer games? Why is he immersed for hours, days and even weeks into the game, into this beautiful world, fully getting used to it?

97 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metadron 29.07.21

The game is sometimes fascinating so that you forget about the passage of time.

Smotra kakaya.

T
TERR @ N 29.07.21

Smotra kakaya.

If very good, well, just a masterpiece. : crazy:

D
Di @ blO 29.07.21

Smotra kakaya.

The first person is fascinated by any game, just then you can be disappointed in it or ...

L
Loki 29.07.21

Smotra kakaya.

The first person is fascinated by any game, just then you can be disappointed in it or ...

Not any ... Are addicted to games that relate to

a) favorite genres

b) which you have been waiting for since the release of the beta version (there may not be your favorite genres, but just your favorite game based on screenshots)

Of course, in any game you can later be disappointed ...

D
Di @ blO 29.07.21

And I am fascinated by all genres, I can play chess and then transfer to GTA ...

s
snake511 29.07.21

And I am fascinated by all genres, I can play chess and then transfer to GTA ...

Why chess?

I can play anything, but I just don't understand the strategy.

L
Loki 29.07.21

Duc if all genres are favorite and they will tighten ...%)

e
edgard 29.07.21

I can play anything, but I just don't understand the strategy. And on the contrary, I can play in Strategy for Hours. HAS BEEN FOR 5 days as I Climb Into Comp or Prefix So I Will Not Get It Out. Then so much I have a rest From Them: crazy:

F
Fenriz 29.07.21

But why does each of us play computer games? To escape from the meaningless reality of our insignificant existence.

G
Guest 29.07.21

If the game is good, it doesn't matter what the genre is, whether it's at least a quest. At least for me.

D
Di @ blO 29.07.21

Why chess?

I can play anything, but I just don't understand the strategy.

It's just that I gave an example of comparison.

D
Di @ blO 29.07.21

But why does each of us play computer games? To escape from the meaningless reality of our insignificant existence.

Do you really have such an attitude towards life? Your answer reminded me somewhat of SilentHill.

D
Di @ blO 29.07.21

If the game is good, it doesn't matter what the genre is, whether it's at least a quest. At least for me.

I mean too ...

F
Fenriz 29.07.21

Do you really have such an attitude towards life? Your answer reminded me a bit of SilentHill. We're just miserable losers with nothing else to do :)

L
Loki 29.07.21

I would even say from a boring and boring reality

e
edgard 29.07.21

But why does each of us play computer games? To escape from the meaningless reality of our insignificant existence. Di @ blO wrote:

Do you really have such an attitude towards life? Your answer reminded me somewhat of SilentHill.

We're just pathetic losers with nothing else to do

Do you really have such an attitude towards life? I totally agree with Di @ blO But Thinking About Life Is Impossible Even If Someone Dies. We Need To Enjoy Life Every Moment Of It Even That We Can Talk On Chat And Play Games Even If We Are Losers Don't Think So Pity: flowers:: encore:: lovebeer:: beer: And then everything will be OK: lamer:

F
Fenriz 29.07.21

In other words, should we rejoice at any moment of life because we have the opportunity to spend it on a break from life? :)

By the way, I was not talking about myself, but about everyone. Why do we play games? Like? Fun? Interesting? And why? Maybe because it's much more interesting than reality?

What I said quite naturally, all people suffer from it. Only many do not know ~ _ ^

e
edgard 29.07.21

In other words, should we rejoice at any moment of life because we have the opportunity to spend it on a break from life? :)

By the way, I was not talking about myself, but about everyone. Why do we play games? Like? Fun? Interesting? And why? Maybe because it's much more interesting than reality?

What I said quite naturally, all people suffer from it. Only many do not know ~ _ ^

~ _ ^ I, too, have suffered and more than once have been discouraged, but all this is bullshit. And if you think that i'm not that, then i'm stunned too: lovebeer:

l
lastman 29.07.21

I play only shooters, I love drive and tension in the game. Maybe in this way I dissolve aggression and relieve stress. : fight: : uzi:

s
snake511 29.07.21

Why not. If there is this moment. But only "any word is superfluous.

I would say not more interesting, but everything is just different there. There you can also be a general, a tough infantryman, just a good person fighting evil - everyone who you navryatli become in life.

I'm terrified how much time I spend on games, internet, etc. But I can’t help it, I have to do something useful for a long time, as my mother says, but so far something is not working out well.