3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Loki 29.07.21 12:31 am

Why are we playing?

But why does each of us play computer games? Why is he immersed for hours, days and even weeks into the game, into this beautiful world, fully getting used to it?

97 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 29.07.21

[quote] Drive and cool sausage [/ quote]
However …………. what genre is this ?? : lol:

A
ARLe 29.07.21

Hammer in the balls: mrgreen:! Although, Tetris at maximum speed is the same option.

0042 29.07.21

What for? Self-deception. :) To forget ... it's better than synthetics. eight)

R
Retrokun 29.07.21

I will choose option 3: wink:
[b] ARLe [/ b], lol :-D

D
Dr. Robotnic 29.07.21

[quote name = "0042"] Why? Self-deception. :) To forget ... it's better than synthetics. 8) [/ quote] I completely agree

M
Molodnyak 29.07.21

What for? But after all, someone collects stamps, someone goes to theaters and, in general, all people have hobbies. Our hobby is games. We get high from it, EVERYTHING)

S
Sultan 29.07.21

To relax. : razz:

v
vodafon 29.07.21

for me games are like a drug

to relax, kill time, get used to, cut your veins, and then die: D

v
vodafon 29.07.21

[b] ****** [/ b], why are you still alive.? or tried it once and no more ...? :-D

I punished myself! no more (with veins) :-D

V
Voldo 29.07.21

I play to:
1) Kill my free time
2) Enjoy the gameplay
3) Enjoy a great story, like watching movies

R
Raiden 29.07.21

[b] Voldo [/ b], why are you necroposting?

V
Voldo 29.07.21

[b] Raiden [/ b], Boring. Due to the illness, I have to stay at home, so I decided to add some topics here: gigi:

T
Tesla_F 29.07.21

To see what I won't see in my life, to hear what I might not hear, to do what I won't do in real life.

S
Spiritfan 29.07.21

I play for relaxation. You work, work, in the end you can't look at the computer, so you take the old PSP into the kitchen, on the sofa and relax, plunging into an RPG, or fill up a couple of monsters in a shooter. And it seems like I had a rest, I can have a seagull and bainki :)
So my choice is either an excellent and deep (or funny) plot, or a stupid chop without turning on the brain. The choice depends on the degree of brain fatigue.

S
Sus_scrofa 29.07.21

Interactivity is the same. You can rob cows. Well, you understand.