3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 29.07.21 12:31 am

Bad games

There are games that just make us feel bad and that's why we call them bad. They can be bad for various reasons, graphics, voice acting, localization, etc.
What games are bad for you (I am sure there are such games), write about them (be sure to include the name).

What makes the game bad for you.
123 Comments
Sort by:
l
lonely_soul 29.07.21

I eat apples brought from the Chernobyl region, after all, it is fucking difficult to take apples out of the zone ...

I watch the "Romance" channel, it is expensive and tiring to shoot TV shows, I feel sorry for poor Pedro and Juanit, how many hours of their lives were spent on movie sets? !

I toss a coin to a hefty thirty-year-old bull with a face drunk in the ass, because hanging around the church is hard crap, my whole body goes numb and my skull is torn after yesterday's fun ... A

freshman student will operate on my heart, let the kid train ...

S
Super 29.07.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] this is not a reason to play boring, faceless projects [/ quote]
Your truth, I completely agree with you: agree:
[quote name = "lonely_soul"] I watch the "Romance" channel, it is expensive to shoot serials exhausting, I feel sorry for poor Pedro and Juanit, how many hours of their lives were spent on film sets ?! [/ quote]
: rotfl:: rotfl:: rotfl:

t
the end 29.07.21

[quote name = "lonely_soul"] I eat apples imported from the Chernobyl region, because taking apples out of the zone is a fucking hard thing ...

I watch the "Romance" channel, it is expensive and tiring to shoot TV shows, I feel sorry for poor Pedro and Juanit, how much hours of their lives spent on film sets ?!

I toss a coin to a hefty thirty-year-old bull with a face drunk in the ass, because hanging around the church is hard crap, my whole body goes numb and my skull is torn after yesterday's fun ... A

freshman student will operate on my heart, let the kid train ... [/ quote]

We, gamers, are different people in character, but we are united by one thing - we play. Since we are people of different characters, we have different opinions about games. If I like the graphics in the game and I appreciate the work of a programmer, then there is no need to do it this way laugh and make such a ridiculous and inappropriate comparison. : | : |

Even Super pisa in one message of the word:
I don't even know what to advise you, first, so that I can advise you something, I must know what games you have, otherwise I will advise something thread, but you already have this game yes, and I have to know which games you like, because everyone has different tastes, for you some thread may be a super game, but for me it just sucks, is it me, for example, or vice versa!
And he was absolutely right. The same is in this case, only here we have not different tastes, but different opinions. : clever:: |
One must respect the opinions of others, whatever they might be. : cry:

l
lonely_soul 29.07.21

Are you ready to consume shit out of respect for the manufacturer of its beautiful packaging?
[size = 150] [color = red] Cool ... [/ color] [/ size]

M
Molodnyak 29.07.21

Moreover, when you buy a mediocre game, you encourage mediocre developers and they can just get lazy: clever:

R
Rodney 29.07.21

For me, a bad game is a game characterized by the capacious word "sh * t".

L
Lucifer 29.07.21

Yes, everything is clear, it's often a matter of graphics, yes, it is in it in which version of MGS1 to play for PS1 or for Cuba? And Chaos Theory PS or PS2, I saw a bunch of games with a decent graph and sloppy din (gameplay). Doom3 for example- yes I do Duke Nyukem sometimes cut in, because the shooter was, and the design and gam, everything is clear, the main thing is that the developers have direct hands-Take a look at Tif3, Chronicles of Riddick, Shenmu2, MGS2-everything is brought to mind, you can see that the game they did it with all their hearts, and when they slip you something like ANDYGRAVND2 9-month work, it’s already the current to drain into the toilet and heat the stove-good games are obtained by those who come up to them with creativity and not with the idea of ​​dough to rake !!!

c
combine 29.07.21

A bad game is one that is boring to play. For example God of War.

B
Burrito 29.07.21

[quote name = "Plowman-trapper"] = which version of MGS1 do you need to play for PS1 or for Cuba? [/ quote]
I would prefer for PS1: wink:

[size = 75] Added on Jul 14, 2005, 11:18 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "Burrito"] [quote name = "Burrito plowman"] = which version of MGS1 should you play for PS1 or for Cuba? [/ quote]
I would prefer for PS1: wink: [/ quote]
[quote name = "combine"] A bad game is one that is boring to play. For example God of War. [/ Quote]
The first time I see a person who is bored GOW: shocked: Maybe he's just too complicated for you?

L
Lucifer 29.07.21

Ahahahaha, stop dropping good games into this topic !!!

c
combine 29.07.21

[quote] The first time I see a person who is bored with GOW Maybe he is just too complicated for you? [/ quote]
It is not difficult, it is monotonous. Beating up poor minotaurs with packs is not the best entertainment (IMHO, of course).
[quote] Ahahahaha, enough to omit good games to you not in this topic !!! [/ quote] The concept of "good game" is very relative.

t
the end 29.07.21

[quote name = "combine"] A bad game is one that is boring to play. For example, God of War. [/ Quote]
Just try to throw it for 2-3 months. Then turn it on, maybe you will like it. Personally, I really liked the game. It will be better than the beggar Prince of Persia. As for the minotaurs, it's so cool to wet them When you rule Kreitos, you feel real power in your hands.
Well, well, all the same, try to play through you can’t, you look and play, maybe at the beginning the game is not impressive, then in the middle, you simply cannot come off.

B
BanGore 29.07.21

I support [b] combine [/ b]. The adventures of Kratos and any Croft are not interesting. IMHO.

t
the end 29.07.21

[quote name = "BanGore"] I support [b] combine [/ b]. The adventures of Kratos and any Croft are not interesting. IMHO. [/ quote]
I would also support [b] combine [/ b] two weeks ago. Immediately when I started the game, I began to regret that I had bought it and so it lasted until the middle. But then my opinion changed: it was fun to look for serena in the desert, kill monsters.
BanGore and combine tell me if you like Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Fight with the Essence. There seems to be a quieter atmosphere, but the graphics let down a little. :)

B
BanGore 29.07.21

The Second Prince liked it. :) I don’t know? Why is it interesting ...

B
Bahamut 29.07.21

gee gee. and now the correct answer. the game gets bad because of all of the above, and a lot because of what else.

t
the end 29.07.21

[quote name = "Bahamut"] gee gee. and now the correct answer. the game becomes bad because of all of the above, and a lot because of what else. [/ quote]
If you're talking about the Gods of War, then you're wrong, but if it's just on the topic, then the
game becomes bad if it's bad, and not because for, as you say "our above".

B
Bahamut 29.07.21

[quote name = "the end"] the game becomes bad if it is bad, and not because of, as you say, "our above". [/ quote] the

game does not become bad "just like that". it becomes bad because of something. every not well implemented component spoils the game as a whole. the more of these components, and the worse they are implemented, the more lame the game. Or do you think that a crookedly translated game with boring gameplay, lame graphics and a banal plot might be good?

t
the end 29.07.21

[quote name = "Bahamut"] [quote name = "the end"] the game becomes bad if it is bad, and not because of, as you say, "our above". [/ quote] the

game does not become bad "just like that" ... it becomes bad because of something. every not well implemented component spoils the game as a whole. the more of these components, and the worse they are implemented, the more lame the game. or do you think that a crookedly translated game with boring gameplay, sloppy graphics and a banal plot can be good? [/ quote]
No, I don't think so by the meaning of a bad game, I mean a game
that has all the qualities you listed above, their can be supplemented a little. : wink:

B
Bahamut 29.07.21

[quote name = "the end"] By the meaning of a bad game, I mean a game
that has all the qualities listed above by you [/ quote]

I assure you, one fly in the ointment is often more than enough to irreparably ruin everything. often lame components are compensated by outstanding implementation of other components (poor graphics are compensated by a fucking interesting plot or cool gameplay), but all this only works up to certain limits. if the game has an unpleasant protagonist, or it crashes once a minute, there is nothing you can do about it.

remember the last Masquerade. all over the super game - gameplay, plot, atmosphere, heroes. and completely failed due to creepy brakes on machines with less than a gig of memory.