3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 29.07.21 12:31 am

Bad games

There are games that just make us feel bad and that's why we call them bad. They can be bad for various reasons, graphics, voice acting, localization, etc.
What games are bad for you (I am sure there are such games), write about them (be sure to include the name).

What makes the game bad for you.
123 Comments
Sort by:
t
the end 29.07.21

[quote name = "Bahamut"] [quote name = "the end"] By the meaning of a bad game, I mean a game
that has all the qualities listed above by you [/ quote]

I assure you, one fly in the ointment is often more than enough to irreparable everything spoil. often lame components are compensated by outstanding implementation of other components (poor graphics are compensated by a fucking interesting plot or cool gameplay), but all this only works up to certain limits. if the game has an unpleasant protagonist, or it crashes once a minute, there is nothing you can do about it.

remember the last Masquerade. all over the super game - gameplay, plot, atmosphere, heroes. and completely failed due to terrible brakes on machines with less than a giga of memory. [/ quote]
Well, I agree with you. :
Just a bad game is a bad game to play. :) (to mine someone has already spoken).

R
Raipper 29.07.21

Graphics have never been a criterion for me, if the game is "catchy", ie. the atmosphere of the world is pleasant to you, the plot is interesting to you, and all this is not disfigured by bad gameplay - this is a good game for me.
But if the game is boring, the world is inanimate, and all this is decorated with super graphics - for me this is a bad game, and I will not play it.

PS With age, it becomes much more picky about games: roll:.

c
combine 29.07.21

[quote] Just try to throw it for 2-3 months. Then turn it on, maybe you will like it. [/ quote]
This is hardly. After three Onimusha and two DMCs (1-3), Kratos looks dull.
[b] 2the end [/ b] The first prince was nothing, and the second was rubbish ...

[b] 2Raipper [/ b]: agree:.

A
Angela 29.07.21

if the game is boring I will not play. the game becomes bad if it is not interesting to play

t
the end 29.07.21

[quote name = "Raipper"] Graphics have never been a criterion for me, if the game is "catchy", ie the atmosphere of the world is pleasant to you, the plot is interesting to you, and all this is not disfigured by bad gameplay - this is a good game for me.
But if the game is boring, the world is inanimate, and all this is decorated with super graphics - for me this is a bad game, and I will not play it.

PS With age, it becomes much more picky in games: roll:. [/ Quote]
Probably true. : agree:
But graphics are important too.

c
combine 29.07.21

[quote] But graphics are important too. [/ quote]
Not true. Ancient X-com: Enemy Unknown will give odds to any modern turn-based strategy. The graphics serve only to attract the consumer and do not greatly affect the quality of the game.

S
Super 29.07.21

In my opinion, that's enough about the graphics! : |
Many sites organize voting and one of them asked the question: "Which MGS is cooler?", Well, who do you think won, of course, the first MGS, despite the schedule, and in fact Metal Gear Solid 3 itself competed with it Snake Eater, in which everything is perfect, just in the first part of the most super-mega-cool plot! eight)

t
the end 29.07.21

[quote name = "Super"] I think that's enough about graphics! : |
Many sites organize voting and one of them asked the question: "Which MGS is cooler?", Well, who do you think won, of course, the first MGS, despite the schedule, and in fact Metal Gear Solid 3 itself competed with it Snake Eater, in which everything is perfect, just in the first part of the most super-mega-cool plot! 8) [/ quote]
Okay, I won't talk about graphics. : |
But I still think Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater is better than MGS, but not because of the graphics.

B
Blink 55 29.07.21

CAMIM is not tired of discussing your MGU yet?

t
the end 29.07.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] Are you not tired of discussing your MGS yet? [/ quote]
I won't, but I won't give up playing it.
I repeat once again: A
bad game is a game that is bad to play (many have already said this).

R
Roman 29.07.21

The main thing for me in the game is the gameplay, in the second place is the graphics. I'll give you the most banal example of RE4, I went through it eight times. And if the above listed by me is absent, then for me it is so, "went out for a walk" :) Yes, and another plot. =)

t
the end 29.07.21

And I also like the clear digitalization in the game. :)

L
Leider 29.07.21

The plot, interestingness, playability. If there is at least some trifle that gets terribly, then the game flies away in half an hour.
A striking example is SH4. Everything is fine, according to the idea I like more than everyone else, but immortal creatures have repulsed interest in her at all ...

t
the end 29.07.21

[quote name = "Leider"] Plot, interestingness, playability. If there is at least some trifle that gets terribly, then the game flies away in half an hour.
A striking example is SH4. Everything is fine, according to the idea, I like it more than anyone else, but immortal creatures have discouraged interest in it at all ... [/ quote]
You are probably right, immortal creatures are a problem, so I played some kind of game on Sonya for a long time and there were immortal creatures. The graphics were great, the gameplay was good, but the critters.

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "Super"] I think that's enough about graphics! : |
Many sites organize voting and one of them asked the question: "Which MGS is cooler?", Well, who do you think won, of course, the first MGS, despite the schedule, and in fact Metal Gear Solid 3 itself competed with it Snake Eater, in which everything is perfect, just in the first part of the most super-mega-cool plot! 8) [/ quote]
Okay, I won't talk about graphics. : |
But still it seems to me that Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater is better than MGS. But not because of the graphics. [/

Quote ] You just need to play in a Japanese game where there is a style, and then everything else.

There are a lot of terrible games, she of them Hitman 3

MGS3 I don't like, the first MGS is good, my favorite MGS 2

M
Molodnyak 29.07.21

[quote name = "Leider"]
A striking example is CX4. Everything is fine, according to the idea I like more than everyone else, but immortal creatures have recaptured interest in her at all ... [/ quote]
To the point.

L
Lucifer 29.07.21

Hitman3 is a great game, don't drive here! And CX4 is the worst part !!! CX1-3 is a wheel

S
Super 29.07.21

[quote] A striking example is SH4. Everything is fine, according to the idea I like more than everyone else, but immortal creatures have discouraged interest in her at all ... [/ quote]
Mndyaya dude, I have not read such nonsense yet!
The people in general have become insolent, they have relaxed, give them everything easy and easier, there is still not enough to cry!
In my opinion, the idea is very cool, there would be more such monsters, such as Pyramid Head and ghosts!

Here's something else, this text talks a little about Silent Hill 5 and it says that in the 5th part the bosses will be much stronger and I have no doubt that the monsters will become stronger, so this game will certainly not be for whiners. no offense, I'm not hinting at anyone!

Mr. Masashi Tsuboyama from Konami told reporters that Silent Hill 5 is under heavy development and is being prepared for release on one of the game consoles by 2006. Yes, exactly on one! That means the game will become exclusive. Another piece of news concerns the innovations in the game, it became known that in Silent Hill 5 there will be an option to choose a character for which you have to play. - The game will have a lot more bosses, they will become much stronger ... - The madman, for whom we will play, will remember the events that happened in the city, when talking with the doctor ...

This info was taken [url = http: // www.silenthill.ru/silent/index.php?area=1&p=news&newsid=241

R
Raipper 29.07.21

[quote name = "Super"] [quote] A striking example is CX4. Everything is fine, according to the idea I like more than everyone else, but immortal creatures have discouraged interest in her at all ... [/ quote]
Mndyaya dude, I have not read such nonsense yet!
The people in general have become insolent, others have relaxed, give them everything easy and easier, there is still not enough to cry! [/ Quote]

And in my opinion someone else became insolent, calling someone's personal opinion "delirium". If a person does not like immortal monsters, it does not mean that he is a "weakling". You like it - so play for your health.

[quote name = "Super"] In my opinion, the idea is very cool, there would be more such monsters, such as Pyramid Head and ghosts! [/ quote]

That's exactly "your way". And someone thinks that CX is complete nonsense. Hope it's clear

S
Super 29.07.21

[quote name = "Raipper"] And in my insolent someone else, calling the personal opinion of someone "nonsense". [/ quote]
Well lyayayadno ... I'm sorry if I offended anyone in your own words! : oops:
I apologize for the rudeness to Leider personally, don't be offended by mnu, sometimes it happens to me! : roll:
[quote name = "Raipper"] That's exactly "your way". And someone thinks that CX is complete nonsense. I hope it is clear what I want to say? [/ Quote]
How clear it is!