3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 29.07.21 12:31 am

Bad games

There are games that just make us feel bad and that's why we call them bad. They can be bad for various reasons, graphics, voice acting, localization, etc.
What games are bad for you (I am sure there are such games), write about them (be sure to include the name).

What makes the game bad for you.
123 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 29.07.21

Super, you're wrong.
I want to walk around the world of CX slowly, looking at everything, poking my nose into every crack.
But because of such non-kill monsters, you have to run like crazy.
The atmosphere in the game suffers greatly from this.
Of course, they can be nailed to the ground, and this is not so difficult to do.
But still, it’s not that.
In this regard, 1-3 is better.
IMHO
In general, we'd better go here - [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? P = 402561 # 402561] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?p=402561# 402561 [/ url]

S
Super 29.07.21

2 Blink 55 I
agree right away, I will not write that you are wrong and argue!
Everyone has their own personal opinion!
Personally, I like all parts of Silent Hill in their own way, they are all really cool and scary games, but of course 1-3 are the best, and the 4th ... well, in this part, the developers decided to try something new, but most of them, I repeat MOST gamers didn't appreciate this!

In short ... 1-3 is just super: up: ... 4 normal, play mona ... 5 hopefully will be the same hit as part 2, and maybe even cooler!

All of the above is my IMHO.

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[quote name = "Lucifer"] Hitman3 is a great game, don't drive here! And CX4 is the worst part !!! CX1-3 steering wheel [/ quote] everyone's tastes differ, but if a person is even the most ardent Hitman fan, then here it is all the same obvious that this is no game from this branch, for example, I think that Hitman 1 is a super game.

SH4 is an excellent game, for example I don't like the third part, but my favorite is the second.

D
DOOM III 29.07.21

For me, the game is spoiled in the first place by not interesting and monotonous gameplay, delusional plot and terrible graphics. Bad localization can also ruin the game: dn:

t
the end 29.07.21

[quote name = "Osam"] [quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "Super"]

I don't like MGS3, the first MGS is good, my favorite MGS 2 [/ quote] [/ quote] [/ quote]

MGS3, and nothing more, only MGS3.
This game is simply stunning, there are no flaws in it.
You know, prosoto are bad games, these are bad games.
Bad play is a very broad concept. :)

R
Raipper 29.07.21

[quote name = "the end"] You know, prosoto bad games are bad games. [/ quote]

You just uttered the phrase of the century. You already seem to have been warned about the flame?

t
the end 29.07.21

Or it may be that in a year all the games we play now, even MGS1,2,3: upset, will be called bad games:

D
Digger 29.07.21

Recently disillusioned with the first xenosag. TOTAL monotony (reached the middle, killed the boss and spat), and overdone the plot (you have to be easier). I don't even know whether to play the second ...

t
the end 29.07.21

[quote name = "Digger"] Recently disappointed in xenosag first. TOTAL monotony (reached the middle, killed the boss and spat), and overdone the plot (you have to be easier). I don't even know whether to play the second ... [/ quote]
And I read about the first part, the reviews are good, I have not tried it. : |

L
Lucifer 29.07.21

Zenosaga steering wheel, and you are a casual dude, and you are disappointed, the flag is in your hands, because this game is super and even the second part of the kid is worse, learn the history of the RPG, and about the Hitman.

* Olessia * 29.07.21

My version:
any game initially spoils:
[b] the lack of [/ b] the developers have * God's spark *, courage, the desire to make the game for the sake of the game itself and not for the sake of the "average user" and [b] the presence [/ b] of only one desire - cut down the grandmother.
Graphics, plot, interestingness - these are all, in my opinion, the consequences of the above reason.

[Quote name = "Burrito"] For me, the main thing is gameplay (since my computer doesn't handle good graphics: lol :) The plot is rarely important for me, well, except in RPG and MGS: mrgreen: A game with good gameplay You can't spoil one plot. [/ quote]
In this regard, old games, so-called abandonware, are good, because of the lack of technical capabilities, it was the plot component that was well worked out.

[quote]
And I play all the games, because the game is very difficult to make. : | [/ quote]
an example of humanism :)

[quote name = "Raipper"]
PS With age, I become much more picky about games: roll:. [/ quote]
: agree: exactly, and I started buying games less often))

t
the end 29.07.21

And I do not like the high difficulty of passing in the game.
Waste your nerves for nothing.

D
Digger 29.07.21

Lucifer
Who is casual ???
Go learn yourself. Linear to the ass + swinging as if not, not happy about a single thing, not happy about anything at all.

l
lonely_soul 29.07.21

[quote] casual [/ quote]
[offtopic]
Well ...
Kazaul ...
Sims ...
Sat down, turned on,
played,
threw,
lamers,
rudeness,
housewives,
superficial approach,
[b] consumers [/ b] .. .
[/ offtopic]

D
Digger 29.07.21

Ahhh ... So he calls his name :) Hear Lucius, if you are such an advanced gamer, explain to the incomprehensible what I did not catch there, otherwise I heard enough of everyone, there are many hopes. I bought a full 3 dvd. Explain, please, what is the interest there ??? And then I withstood the whole 20 hours. Do you know how? I accelerated into a monster, and then everyone into a guard and equipment, each for each, and so on for 20 hours. Although no, I'm lying. When two of them had to get into robots to fight with kobolds and treat them with rockets. : encore: Oh, and even when barefoot, one heals, the other hits ... Do you know how I go to the store there? I come to the store and buy from top to bottom, IMHO there is one thing for everyone and is steeper than the previous one. : dn: They at least looked at the word choice in the dictionary. It’s even linear, isn’t it? Oh, I forgot that you can return there. But why? Upgrade? Right now I'll tell you a joke !!! : mrgreen: I started to return, hoping to gain weight and kill everyone with joy! Hmm, the experience is strictly written there: stupid: In the end, after each mission, you have to return, and twist so that further means it was more fun to go, otherwise let it be passed, the difficulty it gives a great goal to go through this creation: brash: Although you know, but she DOESN'T COMPLEX. It's just that you need to understand the tactics, how to kill someone: confused: Do you know what kind of tactics there is? Can I misunderstand what? Some with a fist, another with a mega cannon that shoots from a finger, or on the mighty hand of a Shion, such a light cannon is screwed on. How does it hold? Then this cross on children. And what a seriousness there is. It's a fairy tale game ...: dn: I mean casual, I also played fouls - I remember sitting down in the morning, taking my eyes off the monitor, it's already evening. Brrr ... skidded :( I was just very disappointed. I bought Sonya for the JRPG, although I was not disappointed in the finale, but really the game starts there only when the ship is given ... Explain plz Lucifer than the interesting xenosaga ??????? : confused:

S
Stalk_er 29.07.21

There are none: |
you just need to understand all the games as the creators of this or another game wanted it!

There are just poorly made games,
well, even they can be understood through the bloopers of imperfections

* Olessia * 29.07.21

[quote name = "Stalk_er"] There are none: |

There are just poorly made games
well, even they can be understood through the bloopers of imperfections [/ quote]

Sobsna say about it, what prevents developers from making a good game? : wink:

S
Stalk_er 29.07.21

They just drop their hands half the way and everything is like this: sad:

(we have an idea! There is !!! The crowd is shouting (the crowd of 2 3 5 people can be more) we will do! but normally, and so the roof will come off it will be muddy anyway, no one climbs on it and no one will go down to this basement, this is how the collapse of one idea of ​​several people who were shackled by the same idea of ​​creating such (some) game! and even stalling the release of
and those who have that, then at least make it so pull releases on the floor for a year after she has had to leave (and even that may come up) well, it's in short, there is more explanation must why games are left!
: encore:

t
the end 29.07.21

Bad play is now GOD OF WAR for me. : dn:
Passed it 3 times already.
On the 3rd time from it I was already buggy.
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time, it's much better.
And at first, how I liked GOD OF WAR ...: stupid:

D
Digger 29.07.21

Nefig action games go through three times, this is not an adventure like a prince, where you jump from beam to beam. :)