3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 29.07.21 12:31 am

Bad games

There are games that just make us feel bad and that's why we call them bad. They can be bad for various reasons, graphics, voice acting, localization, etc.
What games are bad for you (I am sure there are such games), write about them (be sure to include the name).

What makes the game bad for you.
123 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth reals 29.07.21

if the game has bad graphics - it's not terrible ...
if the game has a bad storyline - it's not terrible ...
terrible game - boring to play ...

R
RIPPER12 29.07.21

The main thing is gameplay, and the rest is shit!

-
-muravei- 29.07.21

Definitely, the main thing is gameplay and game design (in a fairly broad concept).

* Olessia * 29.07.21

Games under film licenses are most often bad (I remembered the "Night Watch" handicraft .....)

H
HELLHAMMER 29.07.21

* Olessia * - Or Land of the Dead.

* Olessia * 29.07.21

:) or Evil Dead: Regeneration (the film was still there)

x
x0m and 29.07.21

Voted for his option. The game is bad if everything is bad there: graphics, sound, plot management. If the graphics are simply bad, then the game will no longer become a masterpiece and a hit, but it can become a good game (Mercenaries). The plot can just finish off a bad game to the end, but in fact, games with a really good story can be counted on one hand. Controls can spoil the game very much.

P
PBS 29.07.21

Developers should embrace the survey results. :) Graphics, no matter how anyone cries here, including myself, does not matter, the main thing is the drama of the plot. ;-)

s
skyner 29.07.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] :) or (there was also a
film ) [/ quote] Strictly speaking, Evil Dead: Regeneration is no longer a game based on the film. From the film in her only comrade Ash and the zombie. She does not copy the events of the film ...
Is it a bad toy, isn't it? I haven't seen any particularly abusive reviews ... quite the opposite, the majority agree that "finally something intelligible has been released" in this universe

* Olessia * 29.07.21

[b] to skyner [/ b]

Playing on a film license does not mean copying the plot of the film, but it is intended that fans of a particular movie will definitely buy a game with the name of their favorite movie, basically such games are solid g *.

s
skyner 29.07.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] [b] to skyner [/ b]
Playing on a film license does not mean copying the plot of a film, but it is calculated that fans of a particular movie will definitely buy a game with the name of their favorite movie, basically, such games are solid g *. [/ quote]
Basically yes, but there are exceptions ... As for copying, for most of the games based on films that are now coming out, this is exactly what it means ...

B
BakaLavr 29.07.21

a bad game is one that allows the player to "die", if I play the game in one go, it means for me that the game is a success, and if I die because of the stupidity of the developers, this game is already awesome for me

M
Molodnyak 29.07.21

Yes, games based on films are most often disgusting, which is a pity. There is a ready-made plot, and sometimes not only a plot, but also the elaboration of the world, as in the case of the Lord of the Rings or even Harry Potter. Now think about what kind of games you could_ play with, but unfortunately you only get soulless fast food from EA.

B
BanGore 29.07.21

Yes, these are semi-finished products. Nevertheless, EA makes not sickly games based on the books of Tolkien.
Now I'm waiting for the sequel "Battle 4 Middles" and online ...

There are also "crooked" ports. For example, "Mafia" for ZY2
. Only a pervert will play it . IMHO .

* Olessia * 29.07.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] And now think about what kind of games you could have_babahd [/ quote] Such a thought
always arises when contemplating another game under a film license : D

T
The REAL 29.07.21

Bad graphics. Who has seen good games with bad graphics?

M
Molodnyak 29.07.21

[quote name = "The REAL"] Bad graphics. Who has seen good games with bad graphics? [/ Quote]
Bg & e, SotC (Not that it sucks at all, but those are no less) :)

B
BanGore 29.07.21

[quote name = "The REAL"] Bad graphics. Who has seen good games with bad graphics? [/ Quote]

"Wolfenstein" for GBA It was terrible. Can't tell any detail.
And I remember Batman (based on "Batman Beyond") for PSOin ...: dn:

w
wish 29.07.21

[quote name = "BanGore"] [quote name = "The REAL"] Bad graphics. Who has seen good games with bad graphics? [/ Quote]

"Wolfenstein" for GBA It was terrible. Can't tell any detail. [/ quote]

This is something else compared to the GBA-shnoy Medal of Honor: Underground :)

D
Distorter 29.07.21

There are no bad games. There are zazhrevshih gamers :)
In general, if you want to play the game again and again - it's good. If you play with strength, it's bad. I think so. And graphics, music, plot ... It's all bullshit. Playability rules. Like, is there a plot in Pocket Tanks? The graphics are like a dandy. I'd better write Mouzon on a synthesizer in a couple of minutes. However, the guys and I stuck on only one demo for 2 years ...