3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sooltan DJ 05.08.21 10:45 pm

Bar \ "Nexus \" (Quake 4)

Well, in general, I hope the question is clear. :)
I've already played all the parts of the quake series. And this question does not get out of my head.
Where are they from? Before they became Strogs?
Lay out your versions of the origin of the stroggs.

Do you mind if I make a bar out of this Temko ?? Well, the first topic for discussion will be the origin of the strict race ??
66 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avenging all 05.08.21

Let's better discuss the origin of the stroggs in our narrow circle.

[
[arraxy] 05.08.21

the origin of these guys is rather difficult to determine) but Strogg is a biorobot, a cyborg. But each of you personally observed the process of making them from the first person)) the result of the strogg is obtained from the human body (or other alien creature) by its "refinement" by machines ... and they are controlled by artificial intelligence (probably =) of some kind thread MEGAMOZG))) which was created by some kind of civilization, which later lost control over them and became ... perhaps)) ... the first raw material for riveting of everyone's favorite stroggs))) ... how do you like this version?

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.08.21

lol :) - >> 10.25.06 13:45 this is exactly my version))

[
[arraxy] 05.08.21

)) I didn’t read much, but simply stated my assumptions)) but the fact that it coincided is so good) the theory of the origin of the stroggs is beginning to become clear))) now you can look for supporters and opponents)))

P
Phoenix 05.08.21

here I am a supporter of this theory;;)

[
[arraxy] 05.08.21

))) the process has begun ... !!! there are already three of us) who is next ???)))

M
Mr. Romero 05.08.21

The Stroggies are a mutated race of Americans.
Macron is like President Schwarzenegger.
Fat Man is especially similar to them, for with a syringe it is possible to extract all undigested chips from him!
And yet they all speak or try to speak American, for example, the brain is no stranger to that. Although I have doubts with him, because Kane had already begun to understand Strictly by that time.
And yet in DooM 3 the devils were more active swearing. And here many have their tongues cut out. And they can't say elemental Rah-Fuc * ing-You-Mother

[
[arraxy] 05.08.21

heh) in short, we get that the cunning MEGAMOZG was built by stupid Americans? ... the brain will not work like that, most likely either the Russians or the Chinese have created and presented the Americans who have lost control over this smart crap)))))

S
Sooltan DJ 05.08.21

For me, the theory of origin is like the MATRIX!

[
[arraxy] 05.08.21

) like MATRIX 4 fuck you and not a revolution))))) lol)))))

A
Anti_tugarin_ 05.08.21

And let's restore the bar ... after all, the Kwaki forum is one of the few untouched forums))

A

and no one canceled it;) the truth of the moderator is no more :(

-
-Avenging 05.08.21

and no one canceled it;) the truth is that there is no more modern: (
In your opinion, I was a normal modernization?

-
-Avenging 05.08.21

Allocation, after the 8th will be held-stan =) If Lemon approves

-
-Avenging 05.08.21

Principle, the dedicated line was installed .. I can become a moderator

S
Sooltan DJ 05.08.21

Let's revive the bar. I apologize for not having been here for several months.
After all, I drove to Stalker. :)

S
Sooltan DJ 05.08.21

Today I will install Quake 4. I have a question, how many patches do I need to install in order to run normally on the network?

A
Avenging all 05.08.21

Yes, I don't mind, let's restore it +)

A
Avenging all 05.08.21

I have a question, how many patches do I need to install in order to run normally on the network?
I have no idea +)) I don’t drive into it, on a cartoon .. her cartoon is kind of slow, there is no that drive .. somehow boring. So I decided that it would be better to return to the good old ku3 ..

A

Start to drive agree, it's just not that. Once I tried to check out the cartoon in Duma-3 .. and so Ku4 is very similar. It’s not that, it’s just NOT THAT.

And in the dock of my words:

Quake4 0.78d 0