3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sooltan DJ 05.08.21 10:45 pm

Bar \ "Nexus \" (Quake 4)

Well, in general, I hope the question is clear. :)
I've already played all the parts of the quake series. And this question does not get out of my head.
Where are they from? Before they became Strogs?
Lay out your versions of the origin of the stroggs.

Do you mind if I make a bar out of this Temko ?? Well, the first topic for discussion will be the origin of the strict race ??
66 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 05.08.21

Not really. And what interested, I already found out. Apparently, the events in Quake 4 take place much earlier than the events in Doom 3 (it is, in fact, one universe, just separated by a long period of time).
Quake 3 Arenas hints at this too.

I
Infiltratоr 05.08.21

Just wondering who these creatures are. It is clear that the best warriors, but there are those who are present in other games and more information about them. But many are not present.

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.08.21

Many - yes. Just added additionally specifically for Quake 3. For example: Xaero.

I
Infiltratоr 05.08.21

Well, he is generally the most important only and for this it was possible.

d
detachment of ghosts 05.08.21

Sooltan DJ
looks like the Strogs were originally created as servants of their masters and looked like ordinary robots, but perhaps later, due to some systemic failure, they rebelled against their masters and from their bodies nagged their own kind, and as for robots not cyborgs, these are just machines that took over and designs, these machines are of course distinguished by high manufacturability of production due to biomatter)))))))

V
Victor Filatov 05.08.21

A.Soldier of Light 2245 (monitors on Hannibal, dates there). This is not one universe, it is not that people in a quayk are whole cosmo. Fleet flew to a distant planet, and it certainly could not have been earlier than in Duma, where people barely begin to master Mars, while in 4Quak they already have cities on Venus (infa from the same Hannibal), not to mention other inconsistencies ...