3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aziphov 06.08.21 09:56 pm

Game moments that impressed you.

We share what moments in which games impressed you.
Ps2. Final Fantasy X. The moment at the end of the game when [spoil] Yuna jumped to hug Tidus. : sad: [/ spoil]
Xbox360. GRAW. Like the second level. I walk between houses, loop. I go out to the square - it is quite spacious and there is a monument. I twist my head, I look at the sights. And then kaaak zhahnet !! I shuddered. : gigi:
Right there a little further in time. I go to my friends for a VIP - at this time the enemy drives out on a tank and blows up our transport. We are pinned in a corner and fired upon. The moment is no worse than in a real blockbuster. : fight:

Do you have any stories on this topic?
114 Comments
Sort by:
w
wish 06.08.21

1. Battle with the final boss in Onimusha DoD (PS2): handsome as a god (and he is), all in white :)
2. Project Zero 2 (PS2) in one place, when you look out the window and suddenly ... . ah-ah! it almost ended in a heart attack
3. Final in Project Zero 2 (PS2). Love (sisters) and death.
4. Disposable Hero (Amiga) - well, a very strange ending
5. KGB - the final. Speech of the zombie pseudo-Gorbachev: crazy:
ets.

D
DarK JiN 06.08.21

[b] Leon_666 [/ b], in PE3 ... Really ... when Nemesis kicks out of the window .. I almost gave birth ... :-D and then came to my senses for a long time ..

C
Cart_Man 06.08.21

[quote name = "fragile"] In Unreal, when you leave the ship ... (with 3dfx accelerator) [/ quote]
: agree:

b
buterbean 06.08.21

from the latter - this is the third ear in SotC (now on the 10th).
Struck at one time and forever Aladdin on Megadrive 2, Killer Instinct on demolished. What can we say about Zelda 64)) On Dreamcast Sonic and his speed and crazy taxi. Max Pein and the gameplay itself, from which you cannot tear yourself away until you pass and of course the phrase "Peace of cake", you know from where))

I remembered one of the most terrible moments in general ... in the game konddemned..kada skafchik you open: scare:: scare: ......... I felt bad .....

C
Cyborg-Ninja 06.08.21

[b] ****** [/ b], [quote] remembered one of the scariest moments in general ... in the game the condemned ... you open the scaffold ......... I felt bad ... ..
_________________ [/ quote]
: agree: agree. There are a lot of interesting moments in kondemnda. I really liked the moment when you shine like an ultra-violet in the house and there are numbers everywhere. I also liked the moment in RE: 4, when the helicopter came to the rescue, it hurt everyone so beautifully.

D
DS5OOO 06.08.21

my eyes are the most hellish gaming moments that can be impressed, it is abashed from fear. : gigi:

L
Leon_666 06.08.21

[b] ds5000 [/ b], Well, these are the most hellish, but there are the most touching ones, etc.: gigi:

D
DS5OOO 06.08.21

[quote name = "Leon_666"] but there are the most touching ones: gigi: [/ quote]
for example? (tekken.def jam?)

L
Leon_666 06.08.21

[b] ds5000 [/ b] MGS3 when snake salutes. : wink:

D
DS5OOO 06.08.21

my glance is playful and impressive moments in faiting. there should always be a monologue with adverbs B and HA: gigi: (it happens to me)

L
Leon_666 06.08.21

[b] ds5000 [/ b], :-D I understand what you mean.

t
toni 06.08.21

Final Fantasy X is the very beginning + Suideki Da Ne + the very end.
Kingdom Hearts is the very end.
KH2, fight with 1000 heartless + in a team from different finals.

B
Big boss 06.08.21

[quote name = "Leon_666"] [b] ds5000 [/ b] MGS3 when snake salutes. : wink: [/ quote]

In fact, I, too, have not seen a more touching moment like this one!
For this scene could be called MGS3-the best in the series .....
I remember almost crying- [spoil] the boss was sorry, especially when there are only flowers around and you need to pull the trigger ....: sad:: shocked : [/ spoil]

O
ONYXAR 06.08.21

There are a lot of spectacular moments in SotC, especially when you fly on a bird ... what kind of special effects are there: love:.

q
qdash 06.08.21

Wolfinstein 3D - first launch.
Doom is a battle with a cyber demon.
Mortal Kombat II - fatality.

Everything that I saw after is too gray in comparison with this. :)

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

[spoil] [quote] The death of Iris in Final Fantasy 7 [/ quote]
Sephirotik of course planted her like a shish kebab [/ spoil]
Another moment with the hands from RE 2, although this is just unexpected and not something that would be impressive

and so far nothing is in my head does not climb: roll: if I remember then dapish

L
Leon_666 06.08.21

[b] Lucy [/ b], I remember this moment from PE2, I probably would have missed if it were not for a friend :) He says walk near the wall, and then I was 8-9 years old, well, I fell for it, and then out of fear a joystick threw away: lol:

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

[b] Leon_666 [/ b], why missed it? they appear so and so, it's just the difference whether they get thee or not, although they do no harm,

but the moment in PE 1 with zombies in the closet, this is a joke, because the zombie appears under cheerful music (boshe is suitable for a children's matinee) yes and the zombies there were like in classic choruses, snatching their hands forward, which more likely caused a smile than fear,

and so why did I come in, then I remembered the moment that impressed me this opening from ff8, the combination of the tempo of the music (well, the music itself) and pieces of video of a number to mine is just super-duper : D

L
Leon_666 06.08.21

BUT! I also remembered the moment, so I was just dumbfounded, then when, like in MGS1, you fight with a dude (I forgot the name, mantis seems to be) in general who hepnotizes, well, when he says, put it on the floor and watch, and then the vibration turns on, and Joey, as if he really controls, it was just cool! And then, in order to defeat him, you had to insert the pad into the second port ..: gigi: