3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aziphov 06.08.21 09:56 pm

Game moments that impressed you.

We share what moments in which games impressed you.
Ps2. Final Fantasy X. The moment at the end of the game when [spoil] Yuna jumped to hug Tidus. : sad: [/ spoil]
Xbox360. GRAW. Like the second level. I walk between houses, loop. I go out to the square - it is quite spacious and there is a monument. I twist my head, I look at the sights. And then kaaak zhahnet !! I shuddered. : gigi:
Right there a little further in time. I go to my friends for a VIP - at this time the enemy drives out on a tank and blows up our transport. We are pinned in a corner and fired upon. The moment is no worse than in a real blockbuster. : fight:

Do you have any stories on this topic?
114 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hero 06.08.21

In Bioshock

[spoil] the moment when you kill Andrew Ryan with a golf club [/ spoil]

Another code4 when you are in the Middle East after a nuclear explosion. Very impressive.

H
Humble 06.08.21

[Quote] More Code4 when you are in the Middle East after a nuclear explosion. Very impressive. [/ Quote]
+1!

M
Manager JI 06.08.21

In order ...
The game was still on PS-I, I don't remember the name: (and so - at the end of the game, the appearance of Gigantosaurus and the battle with him in a confined space. AND HOW he roared !!

MGS3, final. One of the most beautiful (if not the most beautiful, but the most dramatic - for sure) scenes: a lump in my throat, tears in my eyes.

CoD4, also the final. I did not expect this from a shooter, I was impressed! And in the same place, the level when you need to crawl between enemy soldiers combing the area .. .. mmmmm ....

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

impressed LO - from the first minute to the middle of the third disc, did not go further: gigi:

M
MaXiDRoM_90 06.08.21

1) the moment when I launched GTA3 for the first time
2) the trap in Jerusalem in Assassain's CreeD was somehow unexpected even)

o
ok 06.08.21

[quote] MGS3, final. One of the most beautiful (if not the most beautiful, then the most dramatic - for sure) scenes: a lump in my throat, tears in my eyes. [/ quote] I
agree. as they say, nothing foreshadowed trouble. that's the way it should be, well-constructed drama, without unnecessary snot, which is spread over several discs.

N
NiGHTS 06.08.21

I don’t even know .. there were so many things .. the
first thing that came to mind was, of course, Shadow of the Colossus, because after the final credits I could not get up from the couch for ten minutes ..: jkisd:
well, and the opening cutscene in FFVIII is also not from this world ..: jds: oiuoiu

N
Neversmile 06.08.21

I was impressed by the ending of the mafia ... damn I didn't think that Tommy would be killed after all ... how sorry I remember him: kksd:

S
Slifer 06.08.21

[Quote] More Code4 when you are in the Middle East after a nuclear explosion. Very impressive. [/ Quote]
+1 .. and the end of Code4 .. and Pripyat-mission, the

end of MGS3 yes (and MGS4 at the same time: D)

A
ACE 06.08.21

from more or less the latter:

[spoil] Final Virmir, Ilos and the entire final location of the Mass Effect plot. But the most difficult thing there is a dialogue with Queen Raknay. Her voice is still in my ears. goosebumps)))
Flying in the Heavenly City Metroid Prime 3
Arch disclosure and the ending of Halo 3
The first battle in Lost Odyssey, the abduction of the queen, the unexpected finding of Lirum, the finding of Sarah, Gongor freezes Gohtzu, the end of the game.
Final Heavenly Sword
Battle on the "Ladder" in Ninja Gaiden 2. Some kind of bloody madness: crazy: Battle in the Temple of Blood at the very end of NG2.
Tracking Naomi in the footsteps, spying on Big Mom's agent, Eva and her motorcycle screensaver and preparing to jump to Heaven from MGS4
The moment when you understand who the protagonist of Too Human really is. The final cutscene at the top of Asgard and Loki at the end of Too Human. [/ Spoil]

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

[Quote] In order ...
The game was still on PS-I, I don't remember the name Sorry so - at the end of the game, the appearance of Gigantosaurus and the battle with him in a confined space. And HOW he roared! [/ quote]
Dino crisis 2, I did not go through more dino crises

V
Voldo 06.08.21

1) The final video of MGS3, when [spoil] EVA tells Snake the whole truth about the Boss [/ spoil]
2) The final video of the Shadow of Z Colossus, when [spoil] GG turns into a shadow and tries to escape, but he fails [/ spoil ]
3) Gad of War 2 - flying a griffin
4) Resident Ivel 4 - every meeting with Verdugo (a man in a mask with claws)
, etc. ...

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

for me, the one with a bucket on his head and a chainsaw is worse: gigi:

V
Voldo 06.08.21

[b] Lucy [/ b], Verdugo can accelerate and kill at high speed with one swing: razz:. And the one with the chainsaw, actually with a bag on his head, not a bucket :-D

S
Slifer 06.08.21

[quote] Verdugo (a man in a mask with claws) [/ quote]
Verdugo is 2 Salazar's bodyguards .. a man in a mask with claws is El Garrador

V
Voldo 06.08.21

[b] Slifer [/ b], Exactly: agree:, I always confuse them: gigi:

S
Slifer 06.08.21

by the way, the fight with the first Verdugo and liquid nitrogen can be attributed to the subject of saber moments :) .. I was impressed by such a serious enemy .. well, and Krauser with a knife: evil: .. and when in the mini-game they were given to steer Krauser and: love: Wesker: love :

PS in the Portal when the Cube was killed :(: sad: and when I learned that THE CAKE IS A LIE

A
ACE 06.08.21

pe4 is all one big 20 hour game orgasm :)
especially if you play the Cuban or Wii version with a cool graph

V
Voldo 06.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], By the way, I just wanted to write :) But I decided that I needed to choose one thing.

D
Dan4MerC 06.08.21

yes, it's awesome to play re4 on Wii, recently the game was replayed just a masterpiece for all time: dsfnlkjh: