3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aziphov 06.08.21 09:56 pm

Game moments that impressed you.

We share what moments in which games impressed you.
Ps2. Final Fantasy X. The moment at the end of the game when [spoil] Yuna jumped to hug Tidus. : sad: [/ spoil]
Xbox360. GRAW. Like the second level. I walk between houses, loop. I go out to the square - it is quite spacious and there is a monument. I twist my head, I look at the sights. And then kaaak zhahnet !! I shuddered. : gigi:
Right there a little further in time. I go to my friends for a VIP - at this time the enemy drives out on a tank and blows up our transport. We are pinned in a corner and fired upon. The moment is no worse than in a real blockbuster. : fight:

Do you have any stories on this topic?
114 Comments
Sort by:
K
KKK 06.08.21

[quote name = "Eon"]
5. Metal Gear 1-3 everything.
[/ quote] First. Battle with Rex, appearance of Gray Fox, hand-to-hand with Liquid. Ahh! Tin
: kojsfd:

L
Leon_666 06.08.21

PE2 when [spoil] hell falls to nowhere. and Leon throws out the cone with the virus. [/ spoil]
The whole MGS1,2,3.
Driver2 intro cool music plays 8)
I don’t remember anymore, but I can say with confidence that now there are games that would have such game moments that would impress me less and less ... And a huge desire to play disappears .. :(

I remembered the game the thing - the moment of kada, 1 time, I introduce the serum to the detachment for "lice" .... I was jolted: scare:

l
lonely_soul 06.08.21

still ending nge: girlfriend of steel. romantic.

L
Leon_666 06.08.21

BUT! I also really liked the ending of Echo Night: Beyond, this moment really impressed me. I advise everyone.

S
Sultan 06.08.21

And mnu och liked the ending of Hitman last [spoil], especially his supposedly, hmm "funeral. [/ Spoil]

A
Alchemiss 06.08.21

People, spoilers, remove the pliz under the tag:
[code] [spoil] [/ spoil] [/ code]

Y
Yezeus 06.08.21

[b] In memoriam [/ b] (?)
[spoil] ... the player receives a letter! horror! it is more abruptly synthetics. [/ spoil]

K
Koridor 06.08.21

Eh, let's start =)
Shenmue-Rio prepares for a meeting with a whale cartel, a
battle in the port with a guichang (ala Krause and Leon from re4) / set-up / fight with 50 dudes, fin.
battle before the departure of
Shenmue 2-race on the construction site for Ren and a night on the roof of a truck, jailbreak with ren
in handcuffs
Jet Set Radio-final battle on the roof of a skyscraper with glutinous music and design =)
Crono Cross-screensaver here ze best ever! ( who saw he will understand!), Mlyn cried =)
RE: Code Veronica-the moment where Chris shoots his father and where the urine from the lugers of the
monster flies in saving Claire
GTA: San Andreas-all videos with Ryder mega, the moment of the reunion of CJ with Sweet
RE4-Defense at home with Luis
Max Payne 2-the war of the quarters, just mega-level!, The battle with Vlad
Manhunt-the moment with the rabbit-cool =), the battle with Ramiraz, the slaughter of the pig, the massacre of the director
ShellShock: Nam'67-death of Kowalski and Rodriguez with the
True Crime: Streets team of LA-a fight with a North Korean general under Static-X =)
Skies of Arcadia-the moment where Drachma reconciled in the temple with the whale that killed his son in a fight, the
betrayal of Beleza, the death of Beleza and Admiral Gregorio
Brothers in Arms-the death of Alain and Garnnet
The Godfather -shot Sunny

o
ok 06.08.21

[quote name = "Lucy"] FF7
[spoil] [img] http://rp.foto.radikal.ru/0709/cd/1e7b6bcc9dc6.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil] [/ quote]
I was not impressed , because some kind of infection spoiled this moment, even the disk number. I was mentally prepared ...

o
opposer 06.08.21

007 Everything or Nothing -

level on a motorcycle with Jaws - nuclear drive. Just thermonuclear.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 33 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Dog jumps out of window in Resident Evil
Doom3 first launch and hell getting out of control (mega realism)

K
Kaen 06.08.21

Darkness, a lot of moments! The whole game is the best moment :)
Farenheit a bunch of moments, especially in the church when there seems to be running away from 2 angels, I have already forgotten who was there :)
Lost Planet moments with a giant worm
Witcher introductory video
Bioshock demo version) or 1 hour of the game
Damn it is necessary to remember!

D
Di 06.08.21

Link's first appearance in Clock Town's tower.

Impressed in a special way. Special atmosphere.

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

last battle in Zelda TP

D
Di 06.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], but I was not impressed with the last battle and the ending of TR ...

[off] in general, IMHO, the game was "blown away" by the end)) [/ off]

r
rodion 06.08.21

Dragon Fight and Bone Dragon Fight in Twilight Princess.
First horseback ride in Ocarina and Twilight Princess.
Ending of the quest Cafe in Majoras Musk.
Fighting the flying sandworm in Colossus.
Battle with a giant amphibian in Re4.
Rope rides over Bianco Hills in Mario Sunshine.
Death of Aerith.
Well, the moment after Sid's death in FF6. Celeste honey :).
And another moment in the Krono Trigger when robots beat Robo.

A
ACE 06.08.21

Final battle in Blue Dragon

L
Lain 06.08.21

The final battle in ff7 with Sephiroth, although it was a hell of a short

MGS1, all

MGS3, when Sneik was tortured, looked very dramatic

d
detroitwut 06.08.21

Portal, the moment when I had to kill the Cube: sad:

H
Humble 06.08.21

Halo 3
1. An epic video when the portal opens [spoil] (and it looks like halo right now, a runaway - my friends and I were shocked when we passed by) [/ spoil]
2. When Arka releases an unfinished ring, hailo is truly beautiful.