3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.08.21 11:24 pm

The funniest glitch in the game ...

: arrow:

106 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 06.08.21

In Max Payne, I somehow managed to throw up an enemy with an explosion so that he dangled his leg over a fire extinguisher. It looked pretty funny.

G
Guest 06.08.21

Here you reminded me of Payne ...

I remember playing with a friend ... I picked up two of them with a grenade. I found one corpse so I could pick up a weapon. The second was looking for five minutes ... I could not find it.

He found himself at the top of one of the shelves:? ... threw a grenade: D

but I had a lot of glitches, maybe not as funny as this, but I'll tell you anyway ...

in long-distance raiders on Fridays 13 (well, that means from time to time) it rained black during the day. I knew one rock that I drove into from time to time ... well, there is a lot more I can tell you. Let others also tell you: D

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

A funny glitch was, sorry for the expression Nightfire - the corpse of the enemy soaring into the heavens (in heaven, apparently). : lol:

S
Segal 06.08.21

Still relatively fresh. Happens in BattleField 1942 when played on a dedicated Linux server. After death, the enemy does not fall, but begins to dance! Dances for about a minute until it disappears.

A dedicated server for Linux is made by a third-party team, in which there are a lot of Indian programmers.

G
Guest 06.08.21

Here's another mafia glitch I remembered ...

When I got a new car from Lucas, it looks like a beetle, it's green. In the game, this is the first car that you can drive. Well, then I dump from the cops along the Giuliano bridge ... well, who knows, there is a sharp turn to the right ... of course in which I did not fit in .... the car began to dance: D, do not believe it, it was just spinning, standing in an upright position ... from time to time it changed its "dance position" ... it lasted about five minutes. And the cops got out of the car and they look ... and what can they do? :)

S
Saint 06.08.21

A medal for courage, realism on the verge of fantasy - you shoot Vasya on the tower in the head with a sniper rifle, and he falls out of it in front, and even does somersaults in the air! :?

Mafia - in cop cars, the lower part is often connected to the upper one at the front end, it looks pretty funny :) especially since the wheels remain in place. There was also a glitch when, instead of cars, some wheels with a dude with a steering wheel in his hands were driving! :)

G
Guest 06.08.21

A medal for courage, realism on the verge of fantasy - you shoot Vasya on the tower in the head with a sniper rifle, and he falls out of it in front, and even does somersaults in the air! :?

Mafia - in cop cars, the lower part is often connected to the upper one at the front end, it looks pretty funny :) especially since the wheels remain in place. There was also a glitch when, instead of cars, some wheels with a dude with a steering wheel in his hands were driving! :)

My car generally disappears when you drive into the far left corner of the garage. Try it!

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.08.21

A funny glitch was in Final Fantasy 9 under the ePSXe emulator. When using one sound plug-in, there was a crash to Windows in a certain place, and the game itself warned you about this :)

It looked like this - in the course of the game, our party flies on some kind of airship. There is an accident, panic, someone shouts the catchphrase "We're gonna crash!", After which the game really crashes: lol:

W
Wizzzz 06.08.21

I had such a glitch in Warlods. BattltCryII applied the move spell with his hero and it was thrown out of the map. It was no longer possible to return it. At least he stayed alive.

R
Roman 06.08.21

Quite a well-known glitch in MoHAA, when you fill up a Fritz in the toilet, and he falls headfirst into the toilet!

R
Roman 06.08.21

In SoF2, in a mission, when you are called to a meeting for the first time. This joke can only be seen with codes. There is a lady in one of the toilets and as soon as she sees you she starts to swear!

R
Rincefire 06.08.21

In the "space rangers" there is such a joke: if you are caught by gopniks and demand a lavukh - come on. Your money will be added, not decreased, by the specified amount. :) This is a good way to raise money for a start.

c
cmer4 06.08.21

In KS - one father hung and his character (CT): jerked his legs - ran in place while the barrel of his machine gun was in the wall and it seemed that he was trying to pull it out =)

In OFP - from being hit by a shell from a bourgeois tank, the partner flew 500m into the sky =))

G
Guest 06.08.21

In my mafia game, too, the car flew up and somewhere after 2 minutes fell down and exploded.

----------

My site is http://kanevskaya.ru/vnikonov

S
Segal 06.08.21

I recently passed Divine Divinity and came across a mountain of bugs, a couple of which deserve mention.

Backstory: Spoiled by Morrowind, I spat on the storyline and went my own way, completing quests as needed as a necessary evil.

Thus, I climbed into the lizardmen's dungeon much earlier than necessary in the story. It was terribly difficult, but by competently applying the special blow that is given to the soldiers by default, I still cleaned it nafig. Finding that there was still nothing to fish there, I made my way to the surface. Then I notice that I have been assigned a new level. And before that I was like the 16th or something like that. I click on the statistic icon and see that I was given, don't fall, level 179 and all the points due in bulk - only 800 pieces for stats and 160 for skills.

Probably, this is so that I no longer swear like in that dungeon. :-D

Second bug. Those who have completed the game are aware of the conflict between bees and bumblebees in an alternate universe. In short - you need to help someone and kill all enemies. I agreed to help the bees, but they are all so small and similar, and my crown circular strike does not particularly target ... In general, I put EVERYONE - they will sort them in the sky. I went to the building, then the queen of bees greeted me and said - "it's so good that you killed all the bumblebees, now ALL the bees will live happily." Yeah, yes, one remaining queen bee will be.

R
RENAISSANCE KNIGHT 06.08.21

BATELFIELD 1942 Stalingrad-With a successful explosion, the "Tiger" flies onto the roof of a five-story building.

In Fallout Tactics, when a tank and a scooter are on the same map (the machine is such a two-seater), the tower by some invisible force detaches from the tank and appears on the scooter instead of its cockpit - it looks super-if it still worked. :-D

G
Guest 06.08.21

And I really like it when in Sims a sim falls asleep with his head on the floor and with his feet on the bed ... And all you think is how uncomfortable he is and how to move him. : roll:

M
MojoHead 06.08.21

In the first Hitman, I remember a joke in a hotel where you need to fill up some well-known "unobomber ".

Corridor with stairs in front of the dentist's waiting room. I climb calmly along the red carpet, in my right hand "shotgun ". Here, with wild cries of "unalma !!! " and "alarm !!! " local security is running to me, and in my eyes such a bad light ... Well, I have him and that ... And since I was in the very the beginning of the flight of stairs and he was at the top, a shot pushed him up. Actively gesticulating with his hands, the adversary disappeared from sight.

When I finally got up and saw what happened to him, my joy knew no bounds. The dude is cheerful on the sconce, his collar hooked 2 meters from the floor, and we must give him his due, he did it completely realistically. I remember back then I made a couple of screenshots ...: rotfl:

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

MojoHead

Asalam Aleikum: razz:

I remember even then I made a couple of screenshots ...

Screenshots in the studio!

M
MojoHead 06.08.21

MojoHead

Asalam Aleikum: razz:

I remember even then I made a couple of screenshots ...

Screenshots in the studio!

But no ... I happily talked about them ... lost: D Duc and when it was only Allah knows! : mrgreen: